Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 4:25am

Style: no-gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kind of busy, will post more later in the day, but great work everybody and I got your e-mail OnceLost.

Im having a hard time getting a hold of anyone willing to give me answers at the national registry re: the birth certificate, but the Kimewaza info is something I can run down.

Kimewaza was an early-80s phenomenon in Iceland pioneered by two brothers. They appeared in at least two movies and did exhibitions. Only trouble is that they were never a martial art in any concrete way. Kimewaza was a "motion art", basically a kind of modern dance.

This is the first time Ive heard anyone talk about Kimewaza in the context of fighting.

I know some people who might be able to give me contact info for the originators of the phenomenon, so Ill ask them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 4:34am

Style: FMA, MT & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    You know how to post a link?

You can either write the address and the "system" will automatically link: www.timecube.com

or you can do Open Hyphenurl=www.address.comClose HyphenMy Happy Title StuffOpen Hyphen/urlClose Hyphen

Like ClickMefort3hd34dly

--J.D.
    Yes but I need to link it from somewhere on the internets so that people can download it when my computer is turned of

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 4:48am

Style: FMA, MT & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fixed it

http://rapidshare.com/files/732037/K...gare_lista.xls

It is an excel-file column A is year, B is county, C is region, D is name of the recipient (Familyname written first), and E is name of the recipients company.

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 7:07am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is one thing that stuck out with me: that Shaolin temple B. stopped by in the mountains of Tibet...

http://www.shaolin-overseas.org/buddhism-tamo.html

According to commonly accepted and slightly mythologic quasi-history, Bodhidharma (or whomever) didn't establish the Shaolin Temple. He came upon it and saw the monks who were so badly conditioned that he created a series of breathing exercises (after sitting in a cave for a long time). Right?

In fact, according to http://www.shaolinkungfuspectacular....linenglish.pdf, the Shaolin Temple (the one in Honan province) was founded in 495AD and Da Mo (B's other name) didn't arrive until 527AD.

I also refer you to two relevant wikis:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaolin
    and
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhidharma

(waft, waft) Dost I detect the scent of bullshido?

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 8:22am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm working on the claims of rank in judo and arnis and I'm about to PM Mongo.

Information on judo in Iceland:
    http://www.judoland.is/english.asp

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 10:44am

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can request a verification of his certificate/rank from the governing Judo body in Iceland. All countries are required to keep certs as far as I know (IJF rules). I will do my best to be available on Dec 2nd when he is in Tokyo to go and have a chat if he'll allow me the priviledge.

There is no centralized governing body for MA here other than certain competition orgs and or head offices.

He may very well have a dojo in Tokyo. I'll print out the map and go check it out when I have time (Just to verify what it is and ask some questions of the instructor).

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 7:25am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to change the focus here, but...timecube?? WTF is THAT about? Somebody needs a fucking Baker Act...

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 7:34am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What do you not understand about it?

--J.D.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 9:46am

Style: FMA & judo-ultra noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    What do you not understand about it?

--J.D.
    --threadjack
    Just when I'd forgotten about gene, you bring him up again. WHY DOC WHY?!

I spoke with this guy once, in PERSON. He's a total loon. He called back when I worked at earthlink for support on his DSL line.

I'm glad to see he's progressed from just demeaning people who find his concepts childish and ridiculous to saying they should just outright die. I wonder when someone will institutionalize this crazy F*$K.

The worst part is I actually sat one day and read his WHOLE site, back in the day. And worse yet, I understood it for what it was... a half baked idea missing the middle. Kind of like the underpants gnomes with their:
    "step one: take underpants"
    "step three: profit"

Only his is "step 1: cubes are squares, and squares have 4 sides."
    "step 3:therefore god does not exist.

There's no "middle step" to intermediate his 'great truth'. He's basically insane, and I mean that in the clinical sense. He's clinging to a delusional truth, with no substance in fact. So in short, I hate you Doc X for reintroducing me to this awful, awful, AWFUL site so many years after I'd deleted it from my brain. You must go die in a fire now.
    --/threadjack

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 10:58am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For anyone who isn't in Florida, a Baker Act is the involuntary committal of someone for psychiatric evaluation when they appear to be a danger to themselves or others...this is a great candidate. This guy reminds me of a tripped out homeless chick who had broken into a hotel room and used a blue Bic pen to draw a map of the multiverse (from alpha to omega will all attendant universes) on the bedsheet. She was planning to sell off remote sites, complete with aliens and all combat vehicles, so people on earth could fight in the Great Game...except this guy is worse. She wasn't Baker Acted, by the way, because she wasn't a danger to anyone except the Alpha-Centurians...

The best part of that website was that any line can be used as a sound byte...like political ads:

Political ads on education:
    Academia teaches evil android singularity
    Acknowledge the math below or go to hell.
    Political ads on the war on...something (the new math?):
    Ignoring Cubic Creation indicts you evil.
    You have to be evil to ignore this math.
    Political ads on religion:
    A rib was removed from eve and a hole left to make a woman of her. The rib was stuck on Adam to make a man of him - and Eve is still trying to get her rib back.
    the bible...represents Biblistic Selfnic Bastardism
    Political ads on homosexuality:
    Are you content as a singularity queer?
    Queer science theory forced on children.
    Political ads on nuclear waste:
    If the United States buries 80,000 tons of nuclear waste inside Mother Earth, for our children to inherit, then Americans will be the most evil bastards to ever inhabit a planet.
    Political ads on faulty logic:
    I have demonstrated absolute proof of "Cubic Creation", through its attributes of 4 simultaneous 24 hour days within a single rotation of Earth.
    Political ads on mud-slinging:
    You're too stupid to know opposite creation.
    Demand right to debate Time Cube, or you are unworthy of life on Earth.
    Okay, sorry 'bout that...are we ready to get back on track?
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast