Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 3:16pm

Style: no-gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    What shotokan association serves iceland? And yes, investigating him would be relevent to our mission. If he makes paranormal claims James Randi's organization would handle that.
    I think it´s the JKA.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 3:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Osiris
    another jack ass who was spawned from the golden dawn. there sure are some fruitcakes who emerge from that cult
    Somehow I doubt that Guđni even bothered to go join a cult before forming his own....

He probably just read some books and created his stuff from scratch.

Heres an example of how guillable his "disciples" are:

http://www.nypress.com/14/45/nyc/nyc2.cfm
    Solomon’s mysteries eventually passed, by oral transmission, to a certain American Indian chief, who gave them to Gudnason. "Finally, Gudni had all the knowledge," Shaye explains. "He and the Native American met one time, either in a park or a graveyard–I don’t remember which. They hugged, and that was it. That was the transfer."

Gudnason, who is in his 40s, possesses intimidating spiritual energies. "He was born without any veils, which means he can see all the dimensions. He was born with a twin brother who died 30 minutes after birth–because the brother was so advanced that he only needed 30 minutes on the planet." But Gudnason stayed in contact with his dead sibling. "He grew up with his brother. And his brother brought him all of these ascending masters to teach him, his whole life." Gudnason also used to "sit with Merlin, in physical form, and Merlin would teach him all of these amazing metaphysical things."

When I stupidly referred to the Rocky Mountain Mystery School as a new-age phenomenon, Shaye gently corrected me. It’s not new age. It’s at least as old as Solomon–who, were he alive today, would be roughly 3000 years of age. Besides, as Shaye makes clear, "There’s a lot of new-age stuff that has no accuracy. It may be helpful to people, and I guess that’s why it’s here, and that’s wonderful, and I support that. But it doesn’t mean that it’s accurate, necessarily."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2006 2:50am

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Einar Fridgeirs
    I can understand if people think this guy falls outside the scope of Bullshido, since he doesn´t teach martial arts anymore
    It does not matter if he teaches martial arts or not , his MA bullshit bio claims still need to be debunked !

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2006 10:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hate2beU
    It does not matter if he teaches martial arts or not , his MA bullshit bio claims still need to be debunked !
    Very true. Perhaps that will serve as a "prybar" of sorts, something I can send to his disciples to jar them a bit....

Better single out those who are MA-related and can be disproven. I´m a terrible newbie at all this so if any more experienced investigators would like to lend me a hand that would be appreciated.

OK, here's the concrete stuff that can be checked out:

4x Full contact Karate Champion if Europe(no date given)

Arnis instructor(no linage given)

2nd degree Shotokan black belt(under whom?)

Gold sash in "A martial art that evolved from White Dragon Gung Fu"

5th Degree Shaolin Gung Fu(presumably awarded by someone affiliated with the Temple)

Instructor for the bodyguard of the Dalai Lama

Anyone who can show me how to verify or disprove these claims?

I´m not even going to touch the "buisnessman of the year" award or anything non-MA related just yet.

Last edited by Einar Fridgeirs; 10/23/2006 11:10am at .

International Man of Pancakes

Posted On:
    10/23/2006 12:02pm

Style: Wu style tcc+bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With the background in Celtic Shamanism, maybe he teaches Greenoch?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2006 12:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Planktime
    Gorak was the name of the war pig my Dwarven Knight rode on when i played D&D....15 years ago. So....yeah......i played D&D....ok so i am ashamed....

Soldiering on. This dude is in Colorado. It happes that so am I. I will see if i can get in contact with him. It should be a hoot.
    Dude, tell him you are interested in learning Arnis, and pretend like you don´t have a clue about it - act interested in all the new-age stuff too.....

See if you can get some info out of him.

Thanks a lot....

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    10/23/2006 1:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His list of offered teaching is quite impressive...I particularly like the last one.
    http://www.7thmysteryschool.com/philos.asp
    Kabbalah
    Astral Travel
    Healing Modality
    Alchemy
    Ritual Magick
    Egyptian Magick
    Channeling
    King Solomon
    Celtic
    Sacred Geometry
    Aura Healing
    Initiation into the Brother/Sisterhood
    Shamanism
    Better Health
    Mission Statement
    Viking Magick
    Eroticism

Without some claim of which arnis organization he was supposedly certified under, I don't think it's verifiable. I'm digging into the Dalai Lama stuff...maybe he trained Steven Siegal.

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    10/23/2006 1:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But wait, there's more!
    "Baron Gudni Gudnason Von Thoroddsen, Ph.D. " Background information found at http://www.fratergedrm.com/gudni_gud...ualmaster.html. Anyone know how to check patents of nobility for this "Baron in the lineage of King Valdimar Valdimarson of Denmark?"

My knowledge of all things Icelandic is miniscule - is Gudni Gudnason a common name?
    I found this in a Google search:
    http://itc.fgg.uni-lj.si/ICARIS/w78/...EFAULT&search=

In case anyone is interested in contacting him directly: ggudnason@rmmscanadianhq.com. This is from a website at http://www.fratergedrm.com/contact.html. His cell phone number is also listed.

I've sent an email requesting more information - the text of which I'll withhold for now so as not to compromise investigative integrity...more to follow.

Posted On:
    10/23/2006 1:31pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he claimed he had a twin brother who died at birth that should leave a death certificate. Can you get access to such public records in Iceland?

BTW is it true that the women who ended up in Iceland in the middle ages were abducted fby Vikings who raided European costal areas?

Posted On:
    10/23/2006 1:31pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did this idiot say he provided security for the dalai lama?
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast