:BangHead:

This is how I feel after seeing this

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 6:16am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gušni is and has always been FAKE. He use to rent a few hours in the gym were I trained some years ago and was teching Turtes Kung Fu. This was at the same time the Turtles tv show was a hit with the kids. Then he started his own style, FUJOKADO and walked around with his black belt and 10. dan degree in that :) He has no martial art skills what so ever. NONE!He is a fake all the way through and nothing he says og does is real.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 7:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1075 GORAK (a definite known lineage ends)
    At least he's honest enough to let everyone know that his lineage does get a little shady at some point.

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 11:23am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, does anyone here know where his actual school is? We could do a dojo review.

('._.)

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 11:43am

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and for those who are wondering what "Fujukado" stands for, its...

Kung Fu
    Judo
    Karate
    Tae Kwon Do

Lawl..

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 12:13pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you guys wanted to write an article on his martial arts career in Iceland we would be happy to feature it at Bullshido. BTW how do you keep the Bjork under control?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 12:33pm

Style: no-gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don“t think Gudni teaches martial arts anymore, he has a more exhaustive flash website at: http://www.mysteryschoolint.com , check out his schedule - heš“s one busy ************. And I don“t think he has his own "school" or academy....it seems he just travels around the US and the world holding seminars. And those seminars seem to be going for 400 bucks a pop on average!!!

I checked a bunch of the seminar dates and they never seem to give out locations, just phone numbers for contact. I think they may filter out the sceptics that way. Plus, who“s going to caugh up 400 buck just to verbally berate some fraud?

This is the only picture of him I“ve been able to find:

Check this out, this is a more in-depth biography - a ton of New Age magick bullshit but it appears he hasn't been able to really let go of his martial arts master image.
    Gudni has a Doctoral degree in Metaphysics and a Degree in Psychology. He won the Swedish Artist of the Year Award, Poet of the Year and Businessman of the Year. He has been awarded The International Peace Prize for Humanitarian Work from the United Cultural World Society. He is also the former 4 time full contact Karate Champion of Europe and holds numerous instructorships in martial arts including Arnis and 2nd Degree Black Belt in Shotokan Karate, and Gold Sashi, Highest Level Instructors Grade, a Japanese Martial Art that evolved from White Dragon Gung Fu and 5th degree in Shaolin Gung Fu.

Gudni also teaches over 40 different martial arts weapons, and has been an instructor for SWAT Teams and Anti - Terrorism teams around the world. He has instructed the Body Guards of His Holiness The Dali Lama.

Gudni's career has spanned the arts. He has been a stunt man and stunt coordinator in movies such as the Swedish / Icelandic production called When the Raven Flies 1982. Gudni has been a professional dancer and performer for 11 years in modern dance and performed all over Europe. He is an accomplished artist, painting in both oil and watercolor and is also a bronze sculptor. Gudni has published works and is an internationally known author.
    Some of these claims I can check out, for instance the stunt coordinator stuff for the icelandic movie(which is damn good by the way).

There are so many verifiable claims here to check out......some martial arts related, some not. I can understand if people think this guy falls outside the scope of Bullshido, since he doesn“t teach martial arts anymore, but I really, really, really want to mobilize some sort of effort to investigate him.

Is there some kind of New-Age debunking website, equivilent to Bullshido?

Or are there any forum Bullies who are interested in helping me out with the non-Icelandic claims?

I“ve already posted on some Icelandic martial arts forums trying to find people who were familiar with him or trained in his school back in the late 80s/early 90s. So I“m working on that aspect. I“m willing to bet that what went down here would be a major embarassment to Gudni's current operations, if his students were to hear about it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 1:25pm

Style: TaiChiPrayingMantis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think anyone falling for that bullshit resume/CV is going to be convinced by anything.

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 1:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe I've found the missing link in his geneology:

1977 GUDNI GUDNASON YPSISSIMUS
    1976 MARSHALL MATHERS EMINEMICUS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Marshall_Mathers_LP)
    1965 HAROLD D MATHERS YPSISSIMUS
    1947 JACQUES de MOLAY MAGUS HERMETICUS

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 2:57pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What shotokan association serves iceland? And yes, investigating him would be relevent to our mission. If he makes paranormal claims James Randi's organization would handle that.
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast