You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 3:07am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by teth
    Perhaps you might have access to some academic journals showcasing the works of Joseph C. Lisiewski, Phd. and his work with the Relativistic Space Time Continuum.
    Ok, a quick search in some on-0line journals turned up nothing. Could you be more specific about where he is published, and who he works with.

I have to say though, the fact that the guy uses the PhD title in his author name is a bit iffy. It's just not the done thing. I looked at his on-line bio, it doesn't seem to make any mention of where he was educated or what subject he was awarded his doctorate in.

I would also suggest reading some of Robert Anton Wilson's "Cosmic Trigger" books as well, in order to have a better understanding of where physics, occultism, and psychedelics meet and, eventually, complement one another.
    RAW is just taking the piss.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 1:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox
    Ok, a quick search in some on-0line journals turned up nothing. Could you be more specific about where he is published, and who he works with.

I have to say though, the fact that the guy uses the PhD title in his author name is a bit iffy. It's just not the done thing. I looked at his on-line bio, it doesn't seem to make any mention of where he was educated or what subject he was awarded his doctorate in.
    I'll send an email to his site and find out.

RAW is just taking the piss.
    In his fictional works such as "The Illuminatus Trilogy", yes. However, his nonfiction, such as Prometheus Rising, and the aforementioned Cosmic Trigger series, have some rather convincing arguments, in my opinion.

RIP RAW. Hail Eris!

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 1:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bingo.

Possible electrodynamic mechanisms underlying the origin of living systems
    Lisiewski, Joseph C.
    Thesis (PhD). THE UNION INSTITUTE, Source DAI-B 59/09, p. 4898, Mar 1999, 259 pages.

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1998PhDT........44L

I've never herd of this Union Institute place, apparently it's some kind of on-line college. It seems to be a legit school though.

Dr. Lisiewski, PhD.'s paper has been read 24 times and cited 0 times, and it appears to be his first and last academic paper.

I should also point out that, even though the e-print of paper is hosted at Harvard, Lisiewski has nothing to do with them. They just run the archiving service.
    Last edited by CrackFox; 4/09/2008 1:23pm at .

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 1:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    RAW was big into what would today be called "lulz". Why would you take anything he wrote as fact?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 1:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kung fu, aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This is moronic

As I said in the title, this is moronic.
    Silversoul, you are an idiot. If you are too dumb to be bothered by someone lying to you, then keep buying his bullshit.
    Otherwise, drop dead. You keep arguing like ANYONE on bullshido would ever believe this crap. How retarded do you have to be to ADMIT the guy's a fraud, then DEFEND him for being one? So his LIFE is a lie, but the crap he teaches is real?
    Then where did he learn it, if he's lying about his past?
    If you like people to lie to you about who they are and what they know, and are dumb enough to KEEP studying the bullshit they teach, then you get what's coming to you.
    There are enough frauds out there, this is nothing special, no matter how delirously you may want it to be.

Damn. Some people are so viciously stupid they bite the people who try to help them.
    I'm guessing you are a teenager. Adults have been bitten in the ass enough to know better.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 1:26pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No you don't understand the difference between fraudulent teachings and a person being a fraud.[/sarcasm]

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 2:14pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox
    RAW was big into what would today be called "lulz". Why would you take anything he wrote as fact?
    Never said it was fact. I said that he provided some rather convincing arguments in his specifically nonfiction books. Last I checked, one can be a student of science and simultaneously have a sense of humor.

Not to mention the fact that the study of physics itself regularly pushes the boundaries of what many would deem to be "pure speculation" more often than not.

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 2:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to mention the fact that the study of physics itself regularly pushes the boundaries of what many would deem to be "pure speculation" more often than not.
    You've never stood up in front of a room full of people just gagging to shoot you down, use your talk to push their competing theories on the rest of the audience, and usurp your grant money. Physics may be full of speculative theories, but pure bullshit gets spotted pretty quickly.

Hard science is practised full contact against resisting opponents.

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 2:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and back on topic, did the 7th mystery website just change over night?

Gudni's ex seems to have taken over.

Posted On:
    3/09/2011 1:13am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: J. Jiu Jitsu/Capoeira

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi,

Okay, somehow I found this link and even though posts haven't been made in a while, I found it intriguing. Please excuse me for a very late reply. Yes, I took martial arts and found a topic about Gudni. Weird. So how I came across this was a series of events, least of which I was bored and was looking for sites about the Mystery school aside from their official site.

Yes, I have taken classes through the Mystery School and came out of it feeling more broke than empowered. I decided to take my own money and put it towards something useful like a post graduate diploma after losing my job. If you must know, they have switched names from RMMS to Modern Mystery School. You can search it online for an official website. How I got involved was through my instructor at a martial arts club. I have no idea how he managed to get involved with Gudni and the Mystery School. I left for various reason, one of which I mentioned above and also because I felt I was looked down upon. It's an unsettling feeling since I know I'm a nice person. I am definitely not involved now considering the astounding annual fee of $500 + cost of required programs just to be certified. I have a friend who was also involved but left much earlier than I have after what she believes are lies on Gudni's part. She only disclosed these lies to me after she left Golden Dawn order. If you must know, she did ask the order and they have no idea who he is nor any record of him being a part of their order. Remember, this is only hearsay as I'm relaying information of what's been told to me.

If you wish to know, Gudni is now re-married and living in Japan promoting goodwill and trying to "save the world" with enlightenment. He holds parties, the latest one in L.A., where he D.J.'s. You can find him on Facebook.

"I found another corp owned by Mr. Gundnason called the "Spartan Group Agel". It appears that this is a charitable foundation of some sort working in the Philippines. However, a member of the 7th mystery school was expressing some concern whether or not there was any charitable work being done at all. Can anyone say they've heard about the "Spartan Group". If they are soliciting donations but not operating as a charity this could be a matter for the IRS to deal with."

Yes, I was a part of the Spartan Group for Agel. It was specifically created for Mystery school participants who wanted to sign up to sell Agel products. To be honest, it wasn't a good product and I had a hard time selling it to people. It seemed like a pyramid scheme. The whole purpose was to keep selling it to as many people as you can and you get a portion of what you sell and another portion to the Spartan Group for "charitable" causes. I have no idea how they would collect nor did I have any inkling it would go to some sort of political donation in America. I had no idea that Gudni would even donate $8000 somewhere for a political party. I must say to you this group is now defunct as it failed to get as many people as they could to sign up.

By the way, I was reading the thread from beginning to end(?). It got all weird at the end as you guys had a debate about credibility and fraud. I just want to know if anything came out of this or if you had any conclusion. I was also somewhat miffed about you guys researching Gudni's twin and trying to find the death certificate in America. Wasn't he born in Iceland? Just saying.

"
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 18 LastLast