Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 1:31am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't seem to understand the difference between fraudulent teaching and a fraudulent person. But by all means, keep putting words in my mouth.
    Gladly, since you obviously don't understand what you just typed.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 9:04am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has no one invented a retard filter for the internet yet?

Silversoul and Teth, whatever placebo like feelings of happy fuzzy joyjoy you two get out of this whacko's conjob are beside the point. The main issue is that the man is a liar. And since he's selling that lie it also makes him a thief. The stuff he is teaching is to a large extent made up by him. And even the parts that do trace their origin back to older spiritualist drivel have no more value than as emotional placebos. If believing makes you feel better about yourself then I guess that's fine. But don't try to convince other people that this trash has value beyond, or independent of, whatever your pathetic neurosis filled psyche has assigned it.
    Last edited by Kintanon; 4/08/2008 11:06am at . Reason: spelling

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 9:58am

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I find it particularly hilarious that he mispelled solomon.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 10:38am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon
    Has no one invented a retard filter for the internet yet?

Silversoul and Teth, whatever placebo like feelings of happy fuzzy joyjoy you two get out of this whacko's conjob are beside the point. The main issue is that the man is a liar. And since he's selling that like it also makes him a thief. The stuff he is teaching is to a large extent made up by him. And even the parts that do trace their origin back to older spiritualist drivel have no more value than as emotional placebos. If believing makes you feel better about yourself then I guess that's fine. But don't try to convince other people that this trash has value beyond, or independent of, whatever your pathetic neurosis filled psyche has assigned it.
    A nice speech, friend, but I ponder if your reading comprehension is lacking.

I personally don't get any "fuzzy joyjoy" from Gudni's **** -- I've found some of his followers to be pretty nice folks, even though they might be extremely gullible and naive. but I am not, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be a member of his "mystery school".

Secondly, the stuff Gudni is teaching is not made up by him so much as stolen by him and then twisted to fit his agenda/style. Totally different creature altogether. Now, if I had the manual Silversoul had mentioned, I could point out the parts where his school differs from, say, Qabalistic symbolism, Hermetic Philosophy, and Golden Dawn ritual. However, noting the nature of this board, I doubt my comparisons would be useful to anyone here.

Thirdly, spiritualism and occultism are two entirely different creatures (or at least they were at the turn of the century, when spiritualism was rather rampant). Unfortunately, they have been mixed together a bit with the Newage (rhymes with sewage) movement. This fact is rather lamentable, especially to those who understand the true nature of occultism.

Finally, you can gibber on about "placebos" and "neurosis" to your heart's content, but until you actually read and study the topics in questions, both your words and your argument will remain empty.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 10:44am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Secondly, the stuff Gudni is teaching is not made up by him so much as stolen by him and then twisted to fit his agenda/style.
    Which makes his teachings fraudulent.

Which is what I said from the beginning.

Your assumptions on what has been read, makes your argument just as empty.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 10:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohan
    I find it particularly hilarious that he mispelled solomon.
    Its technically not mispelled, since the word itself is a transliteration from the Hebrew. The Hebrew name is spelled Shin, Lamed, Mem, Heh, and can be spelled/pronounced a few different ways when transliterating into the Latin alphabet: Salomo, Shlomo, Salomeh, etc.

Amusingly, adding an "n" at the end of the word is the most dubious thing, since the word does not have a "nun" (the Hebrew letter, not the old lady in a wimple) at the end of it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 11:01am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Which makes his teachings fraudulent.

Which is what I said from the beginning.

Your assumptions on what has been read, makes your argument just as empty.

I haven't made any assumptions, nor have I even disagreed with you yet. I have thus far:

a.) Said the man was a fraud, and proved his Golden Dawn lineage to be absolute bullshit.

b.) Attempted to explain how silversoul could still get something out of the dude's teachings, even though he's coming from a bullshit lineage (mostly because he's stolen things from far-more reputable sources)

c.) Responded to a comment made my Kintanon.

Now then, what would you like to discuss with me?

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 11:08am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by teth
    I haven't made any assumptions, nor have I even disagreed with you yet. I have thus far:

a.) Said the man was a fraud, and proved his Golden Dawn lineage to be absolute bullshit.

b.) Attempted to explain how silversoul could still get something out of the dude's teachings, even though he's coming from a bullshit lineage (mostly because he's stolen things from far-more reputable sources)

c.) Responded to a comment made my Kintanon.

Now then, what would you like to discuss with me?
    The fact that you attribute the term "reputable" to any new-age psychobabble bullshit at all just goes to show the depth of your delusion. Clearly logic and reason are beyond your grasp and discussing anything with you is futile.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 11:08am

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just found this gem.

EDGE BODY GUARD AND SWAT SERVICES, THE DBA Brigham City Expired
    Business Name:
    EDGE BODY GUARD AND SWAT SERVICES, THE
    Entity Number:
    4970007-0151
    Registration Date:
    08/21/2001
    Registered Agent:
    GUDNI HALLDOR GUDNASON
    [Search BES] [Search RPS]
    Address Line 1:773 E 675 S
    City:Brigham City
    State:UT
    Zip:84302

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 11:11am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by teth
    Oh so you know this for a fact?
    but until you actually read and study the topics in questions, both your words and your argument will remain empty.
    You know Kinaton personally and he said he never read any of the topics you suggested?

If so then yes, I'm wrong. Otherwise yes, that is an assumption regardless of if you are right.