218357 Bullies, 4349 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 131 to 140 of 171
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,610

    Posted On:
    4/08/2008 1:31am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't seem to understand the difference between fraudulent teaching and a fraudulent person. But by all means, keep putting words in my mouth.
    Gladly, since you obviously don't understand what you just typed.
  2. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    4/08/2008 9:04am

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has no one invented a retard filter for the internet yet?

    Silversoul and Teth, whatever placebo like feelings of happy fuzzy joyjoy you two get out of this whacko's conjob are beside the point. The main issue is that the man is a liar. And since he's selling that lie it also makes him a thief. The stuff he is teaching is to a large extent made up by him. And even the parts that do trace their origin back to older spiritualist drivel have no more value than as emotional placebos. If believing makes you feel better about yourself then I guess that's fine. But don't try to convince other people that this trash has value beyond, or independent of, whatever your pathetic neurosis filled psyche has assigned it.
    Last edited by Kintanon; 4/08/2008 11:06am at . Reason: spelling
  3. Yohan is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    576

    Posted On:
    4/08/2008 9:58am


     Style: JKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I find it particularly hilarious that he mispelled solomon.
  4. teth is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    4/08/2008 10:38am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon
    Has no one invented a retard filter for the internet yet?

    Silversoul and Teth, whatever placebo like feelings of happy fuzzy joyjoy you two get out of this whacko's conjob are beside the point. The main issue is that the man is a liar. And since he's selling that like it also makes him a thief. The stuff he is teaching is to a large extent made up by him. And even the parts that do trace their origin back to older spiritualist drivel have no more value than as emotional placebos. If believing makes you feel better about yourself then I guess that's fine. But don't try to convince other people that this trash has value beyond, or independent of, whatever your pathetic neurosis filled psyche has assigned it.
    A nice speech, friend, but I ponder if your reading comprehension is lacking.

    I personally don't get any "fuzzy joyjoy" from Gudni's **** -- I've found some of his followers to be pretty nice folks, even though they might be extremely gullible and naive. but I am not, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be a member of his "mystery school".

    Secondly, the stuff Gudni is teaching is not made up by him so much as stolen by him and then twisted to fit his agenda/style. Totally different creature altogether. Now, if I had the manual Silversoul had mentioned, I could point out the parts where his school differs from, say, Qabalistic symbolism, Hermetic Philosophy, and Golden Dawn ritual. However, noting the nature of this board, I doubt my comparisons would be useful to anyone here.

    Thirdly, spiritualism and occultism are two entirely different creatures (or at least they were at the turn of the century, when spiritualism was rather rampant). Unfortunately, they have been mixed together a bit with the Newage (rhymes with sewage) movement. This fact is rather lamentable, especially to those who understand the true nature of occultism.

    Finally, you can gibber on about "placebos" and "neurosis" to your heart's content, but until you actually read and study the topics in questions, both your words and your argument will remain empty.
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,610

    Posted On:
    4/08/2008 10:44am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Secondly, the stuff Gudni is teaching is not made up by him so much as stolen by him and then twisted to fit his agenda/style.
    Which makes his teachings fraudulent.

    Which is what I said from the beginning.

    Your assumptions on what has been read, makes your argument just as empty.
  6. teth is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    4/08/2008 10:49am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohan
    I find it particularly hilarious that he mispelled solomon.
    Its technically not mispelled, since the word itself is a transliteration from the Hebrew. The Hebrew name is spelled Shin, Lamed, Mem, Heh, and can be spelled/pronounced a few different ways when transliterating into the Latin alphabet: Salomo, Shlomo, Salomeh, etc.

    Amusingly, adding an "n" at the end of the word is the most dubious thing, since the word does not have a "nun" (the Hebrew letter, not the old lady in a wimple) at the end of it.
  7. teth is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    4/08/2008 11:01am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Which makes his teachings fraudulent.

    Which is what I said from the beginning.

    Your assumptions on what has been read, makes your argument just as empty.

    I haven't made any assumptions, nor have I even disagreed with you yet. I have thus far:

    a.) Said the man was a fraud, and proved his Golden Dawn lineage to be absolute bullshit.

    b.) Attempted to explain how silversoul could still get something out of the dude's teachings, even though he's coming from a bullshit lineage (mostly because he's stolen things from far-more reputable sources)

    c.) Responded to a comment made my Kintanon.

    Now then, what would you like to discuss with me?
  8. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    4/08/2008 11:08am

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by teth
    I haven't made any assumptions, nor have I even disagreed with you yet. I have thus far:

    a.) Said the man was a fraud, and proved his Golden Dawn lineage to be absolute bullshit.

    b.) Attempted to explain how silversoul could still get something out of the dude's teachings, even though he's coming from a bullshit lineage (mostly because he's stolen things from far-more reputable sources)

    c.) Responded to a comment made my Kintanon.

    Now then, what would you like to discuss with me?
    The fact that you attribute the term "reputable" to any new-age psychobabble bullshit at all just goes to show the depth of your delusion. Clearly logic and reason are beyond your grasp and discussing anything with you is futile.
  9. andrewa is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    547

    Posted On:
    4/08/2008 11:08am


     Style: Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just found this gem.

    EDGE BODY GUARD AND SWAT SERVICES, THE DBA Brigham City Expired
    Business Name:
    EDGE BODY GUARD AND SWAT SERVICES, THE
    Entity Number:
    4970007-0151
    Registration Date:
    08/21/2001
    Registered Agent:
    GUDNI HALLDOR GUDNASON
    [Search BES] [Search RPS]
    Address Line 1:773 E 675 S
    City:Brigham City
    State:UT
    Zip:84302
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,610

    Posted On:
    4/08/2008 11:11am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by teth
    I haven't made any assumptions, nor have I even disagreed with you yet. I have thus far:
    Oh so you know this for a fact?
    but until you actually read and study the topics in questions, both your words and your argument will remain empty.
    You know Kinaton personally and he said he never read any of the topics you suggested?

    If so then yes, I'm wrong. Otherwise yes, that is an assumption regardless of if you are right.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.