223620 Bullies, 3688 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 121 to 130 of 171
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. silversoul is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    10

    Posted On:
    4/06/2008 2:29pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyway, can we get back to the subject? I'm trying to get to the bottom of this just like you guys.
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,928

    Posted On:
    4/06/2008 2:37pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silversoul
    Nice cop-out. Cya.
    It is called knowing when to leave when someone is still drinking the kool-aide. You wasted your time and you are now trying to legitimize what you learned. Many people here have been through this phase.

    "All this is fake but, this part may have been legit therefore, it wasn't all bad." If it makes you sleep better at night good for you and you found some worth good for you.

    http://www.7thmysteryschool.com/philos.asp
    Kabbalah
    Astral Travel
    Healing Modality
    Alchemy
    Ritual Magick
    Egyptian Magick
    Channeling
    King Solomon
    Celtic
    Sacred Geometry
    Aura Healing
    Initiation into the Brother/Sisterhood
    Shamanism
    Better Health
    Mission Statement
    Viking Magick
    Eroticism
    ]
    Please.
  3. silversoul is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    10

    Posted On:
    4/06/2008 3:19pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I learned needs no legitimization. It has improved my life and empowered me, and that is justification enough. I don't care about Gudni. I just care about what this training has done for me. So anyway, your semantic ignorance aside, I was simply trying to help you guys out and give you an insider's perspective. I'm sorry you had to be so dense about it. I had hoped that people would be interested in uncovering the truth rather than bashing people who are trying to help.
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,928

    Posted On:
    4/06/2008 3:23pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silversoul
    What I learned needs no legitimization. It has improved my life and empowered me, and that is justification enough. I don't care about Gudni. I just care about what this training has done for me. So anyway, your semantic ignorance aside, I was simply trying to help you guys out and give you an insider's perspective. I'm sorry you had to be so dense about it. I had hoped that people would be interested in uncovering the truth rather than bashing people who are trying to help.
    Now, we are at name calling which helps drive home my point.
    Then read the thread.
    So is he a fraud? When it comes to claims about his past and about the lineage, almost certainly. However, I've found the teachings of RMMS to be very valuable to me. I've grown a great deal since entering the mystery school, and cannot deny the power of the teachings and the tools for self-empowerment. They have affected me greatly. I realize a lot of you don't believe in all this metaphysical stuff, and that's ok. I do, because I've experienced it, and it has changed my life. I have no particular desire to take on James Randi over such personal matters.
    This is you trying to legitimize his teachings. He is most likely a fraud. Can you scan the hand book? That would help.

    You arguing but the teaching is okay doesn't add anything but a testimonial.
  5. silversoul is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    10

    Posted On:
    4/06/2008 3:29pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    This is you trying to legitimize his teachings. He is most likely a fraud. Can you scan the hand book? That would help.
    Yes, he is a fraud. I've been saying that all along. I'm saying that in spite of this, I've found the teachings of the school to be incredibly useful in my life.

    I'm sorry I don't have a scanner. When I referred to the Adept manual, the only thing of interest that I was referencing was the lineage, which you guys already addressed.

    You arguing but the teaching is okay doesn't add anything but a testimonial.
    If you paid attention to the rest of my post, you'd see that I also gave you guys a lead. His ex-wife Laurie almost certainly has pertinent information on him. Since you apparently missed it the first time, this is the link to her organization: http://www.triolite.biz/index.php.
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,928

    Posted On:
    4/06/2008 3:37pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope didn't miss anything.

    Here let me show you why
    , this is the link to her organization:
    She is basically double taineted. Anything she could possibly provide could be looked upon as sour grapes due to the divorce or competition. Same would apply to Gudni.

    Your manual would actually be better than anything she said.
  7. silversoul is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    10

    Posted On:
    4/06/2008 4:14pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, then I guess I have nothing to offer. The adept manual consists mostly of rituals and metaphysical teachings. The only stuff in there about Gudni and the lineage are the things you guys have already uncovered.

    I suppose I can offer one interesting tidbit. I once went to a free lecture about the 7 Mystery Schools, and they talked about the teachings of each mystery school and the energy they hold. The thing that sent up the biggest red flag for me was when they mentioned the English mystery school and its upholding of the monarchy, "which is the natural order of things, since it reflects the structure of the Hierarchy of Light." Looking back on it, it seems pretty consistent with Gudni's apparently authoritarian attitude.
    Last edited by silversoul; 4/06/2008 4:31pm at .
  8. teth is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    4/07/2008 8:15pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Silversoul does have a point or two. Whether or not the man's lineage is bullshit is irrelevant when compared to some of the teachings, which, I have noted, generally resonate with some of the more "valid" traditions of mysticism and occultism (albeit with a few slight yet glaring discrepancies). It just sucks that there are so many people (all of whom that I have met of a wonderful character) who have been duped by this bullshit-laden guru.

    To put it into perspective, lets say person 1 finds a bullshit kung-fu teacher. The Teacher says he teaches kung-fu, but actually teaches a bastardized form of shotokan. Person 1 studies diligently and learns more about martial arts, fighting, and fitness than he had ever previously known, and it changes his life in many positive ways. Now then, does the fact that he learned a bastardized form of shotokan change the fact that his life has been affected positively? Of course not. He learns what he can, finds a real kung-fu teacher later on, and then continues from a level that he could have never have attained previously.

    For those of us who study occultism, there are many different paths and schools, much like martial arts, and some schools have more applicable teachings than others. That doesn't mean the other schools can't teach us anything more than the extent of our gullibility, but that one ultimately gets out what they put in.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,928

    Posted On:
    4/08/2008 1:19am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by teth
    Silversoul does have a point or two. Whether or not the man's lineage is bullshit is irrelevant when compared to some of the teachings, which, I have noted, generally resonate with some of the more "valid" traditions of mysticism and occultism (albeit with a few slight yet glaring discrepancies). It just sucks that there are so many people (all of whom that I have met of a wonderful character) who have been duped by this bullshit-laden guru.

    To put it into perspective, lets say person 1 finds a bullshit kung-fu teacher. The Teacher says he teaches kung-fu, but actually teaches a bastardized form of shotokan. Person 1 studies diligently and learns more about martial arts, fighting, and fitness than he had ever previously known, and it changes his life in many positive ways. Now then, does the fact that he learned a bastardized form of shotokan change the fact that his life has been affected positively? Of course not. He learns what he can, finds a real kung-fu teacher later on, and then continues from a level that he could have never have attained previously.

    For those of us who study occultism, there are many different paths and schools, much like martial arts, and some schools have more applicable teachings than others. That doesn't mean the other schools can't teach us anything more than the extent of our gullibility, but that one ultimately gets out what they put in.
    The man is still a fraud what he taught was fraudulent using your example. Now, if you want to start a thread in our skepticism forum be my guest.

    You guys are conflating two different issues as I said before.

    If he teaches shotokan that and it is called kung fu knowingly, that is fraud.
    If it changes your life it is still fraudulent teachings.

    I didn't say anywhere it couldn't benefit someone which, isn't the point of this thread. Is he a fraud? It looks that way end of story. What you are doing is trying to justify his fraud.
  10. silversoul is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    10

    Posted On:
    4/08/2008 1:26am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're the one that's been conflating the issues this whole time. You don't seem to understand the difference between fraudulent teaching and a fraudulent person. But by all means, keep putting words in my mouth.
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.