Page 11 of 18 First ... 789101112131415 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Einar Fridgeirs
    Thanks, let“s just say that it is best to suspend the Bullshido inquiry until I have a better handle on exactly what the **** is going on. If this turns out to be a false alarm, the ball is back in play.
    I sent you an email via my personal email account. Please get back to me.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Taking that at face value, it would be tough to accept Gudni as a "baron in the line of king Valdimar Valdimarsson," which obviously implies a direct lineage.

Of course, this is an internet resource, so accuracy should be verified. Can anyone get their hands on a Danish text covering the history of the monarchy?
    Infact someone can. Hails from Denmark. The page you found "kongehuset", is the official page of the royal family in Denmark (kongehuset = house of the king), you can take their word on it mate. Apart from that, this is taught in our schools, and i know for a fact that this guy is a muppet,
    and i dont even need to go and dust of my old schoolsbooks to tell you that.

All the best :fist:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    any word on this? my friend is gettin in deep, like 7000 dollars deep, i would like to save him, any word?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What word do you seek? Has he or she signed a contract? Do you have a copy?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    any thing i can use to show him/her its a cult.... i have some information leaflet i got from them if ppl want to see them

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please scan it and post a link here.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :5baby:
    Last edited by El_mariacho; 11/10/2007 9:49am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know that this is a late reply to this thread (I've just joined bullshido today), but I am currently attempting to verify his claims to the Golden Dawn lineage. One of his mystery schools is a few blocks from my house, and I've had some extensive talks with the instructor there. Some of the teachings of this guy's school does not follow the GD format in some rather fishy ways. Most notably, it comprises completely different initiation ceremonies and grade systems, as well as a slightly odd approach to the Kabbalah. There are two other discrepancies.

Firstly, he claims lineage through S.L. MacGregor Mathers. After the Golden Dawn broke up, Mathers formed a different occult organization known as the Alpha et Omega. However, when I mentioned the A.e.O. to the instructor at the school, he knew nothing about the Alpha et Omega whatsoever.

Also, Gudni specifically claims lineage through the supposed "son" of Mathers, Harold. However, so far I have not found any record whatsoever of Mathers having a son, though my search is not yet complete. I will keep you posted.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ginshun
    1695 ALBERTUS KARL von HOHENHEIM
    1537 PARACELSUS von HOHENHEIM

Technically Paracelsus, one of the most famous/notorious alchemists of the Renaissance passed away in Austria in 1541. However, I wouldn't be surprised if this school claimed that he faked his death in order to "keep teaching the secrets unharrassed".

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Added bonus: S.L. MacGregor Mathers and his wife, Moina, not only did not have any children, but they specifically had a celibate marriage agreement. No sex.

Fuckin' A, this guy just keeps getting funnier.

Page 11 of 18 First ... 789101112131415 ... Last