Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. 9chambers

Posted On:
    9/04/2002 6:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is the best girl on girl action that you've seen in your life? Any good stories?

This brings up another topic. In a real fight you are most likely going to be wearing clothes. Any favorite techniques involving clothes other thanjust gi techniques? (

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2002 9:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My sister banging this girls head against a bumper of a car comes to mind.
  3. 9chambers

Posted On:
    9/05/2002 2:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There were these two girls fighting in a classroom that I walked by in high school. I didn't get to see what happened but I heard one of them got her shirt ripped off right in front of the class. Missing that fight scarred me for life.. well, I'm over it now. I'm just saying. Heh. :P

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2002 5:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    see the best cat fights arent between ghettos, its wigger chicks! They fight hardcore because they actually have something to prove. lol. "Hell nah you did not just call me white biatch! *smack*"
  5. Michael

Posted On:
    9/08/2002 6:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Besides my mom while I was growing up lol. I'm not kidding I saw my mom go off on this teenage girl and then go off on her mom. My mom was a blackbelt in Judo, did boxing, and some escrima. Needless to say I was more afraid of her than my dad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2002 1:00pm

Style: Kung Fu/TKD/MMA n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    we do ground fighting at TKD, and the girls always have to wrestle with the girls, which tends to bring the male population of the class to a standstill. he he he!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2002 4:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think girls fight is much more agressive than boys fight. We do free figthing in Wing Tsun and it's terrifing to see girls fight. They hit even when their opponent is setting armour.

To change with change is the changeless state.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2002 5:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There were these two girls fighting in a classroom that I walked by in high school. I didn't get to see what happened but I heard one of them got her shirt ripped off right in front of the class. Missing that fight scarred me for life.. well, I'm over it now. I'm just saying. Heh. :P
    There was a fight like that in my high school while I was still going there. It was just like the one described above, except the girl with the missing shirt looked like a Sumo Wrestler's girlfriend who got hit in the face with a lead pipe. So it wasn't a pleasant experience.

Edited by - taekwondorob on December 02 2002 16:32:00

Fig Newtons are fruit and cake, suckah.

Posted On:
    12/02/2002 5:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Buffalo Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I was in 10th grade, one of my nieighbors got into trouble when a girl in her class told the teacher that she was copying someone else's homework. She made 3 very bad mistakes.

1) She ratted out a skinny white girl that was into dating mexican guys, so she had to prove she was tougher than any mexican chick.
    2) They rode the same bus home and she had the guts to talk **** about her on that day
    3) She didn't run home after getting off the bus

Well, the tattle tale got off at the bus stop before me and my neighbor did, so once this girl got off the bus she like gave the finger to my neighbor, will my neighbor goes running off the bus, (as do I and everybody else that wanted to watch the ass kicking). So instead of running home she walks and says "I don't want any trouble, I don't want any troube" and then my neighbor pushes her to the ground and as she trieds to get up she starts punching her full force, got some faces shots mainly body shots, and then the chick balled up into a fetal position while my neighbor started to kick in her back.

This one woman stopped her car and yelled from the window "isn't somebody going to stop her?" we all looked at the lady like she was stupid and then she drove off.

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
    Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Taking a break

Posted On:
    12/02/2002 5:58pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I made the mistake of trying to break up a catfight in a nightclub once. They both turned on me before I got the hell out. I'm never doing it again.

"The Andrew Ridgley of being beaten up"
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast