Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    10/18/2006 3:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Bad KB, Worse MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your heart *MAY* be in the right place. However your righteous indignation and general posting form makes you come across as a wild-eyed, froth-mouthed zealot undermining any attempts at trying to do something positive...which is questionable at the moment.

GG
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/18/2006 3:25pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh yeah, and the colors sux too.
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    10/18/2006 3:39pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like the site crash lost my posts.

AR549, why didnt you start this as a thread about Dr. Gyi and not mention the Dog Brothers?

I've done enough reading online about the guy now to know that he has a fraudulant background with some serious legit skills. So I can see why he has taken people in with his stories. The guy even claims 2 Olympic medals (one for soccer) of all things.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    10/18/2006 3:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Grande
    Your heart *MAY* be in the right place. However your righteous indignation and general posting form makes you come across as a wild-eyed, froth-mouthed zealot undermining any attempts at trying to do something positive...which is questionable at the moment.

GG

Im asking the questions nobody wants to awnser. Remember the "Your with us or your against us" speach? Its that simple. Today 10 U.S. Soldiers sacrificed their lives while socalled patriots glorify on the internet a lieing POS Scumbag like Gyi who most likely shot himself in the foot playing with guns. What gives? Where are the bad asses on the forum who stand up for what is right?

I can gaurentee this, No Army Grunt or Marine will stand up for Gyi

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    10/18/2006 4:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Looks like the site crash lost my posts.

AR549, why didnt you start this as a thread about Dr. Gyi and not mention the Dog Brothers?

I've done enough reading online about the guy now to know that he has a fraudulant background with some serious legit skills. So I can see why he has taken people in with his stories. The guy even claims 2 Olympic medals (one for soccer) of all things.

Askari, Very good question, The reason is this. When the Martial Arts world holds as heros those among us who are proven liars we are living in Bullshidoland. Dr Gyi, has bullshitted his way through the Martial Arts World for more than thirty years, We all know it. It just happens that Denny famous for his patriotic video sales and ramblings is a bullshitter just the same as Gyi because he knows all about the SOB and refuses to give up his hero at the expense of real American Hero's, our Veterans.

Quietly somewhere in middle America the Baddest Mother FRs that ever walked the earth are kicking back having ice tea or a beer and not asking anybody for a damm thing. They are the true heros and rightly deserve credit for their Military Service yet they wont have any of it. Medal Of Honer, Silver Star, Bronze Star, and Purple Hearts among the Medals presented to these folks who again ask for nothing. Vets layed up in hospitals all over America coming back from Iraq and Afganistan shot the F up and Anyone has the balls to praise Gyi the Lieing POS on thier website as they tell America how patriotic they are. It burns my ass to see such a thing.

Does anyone think Denny does not know what a scumbag Gyi is?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/18/2006 4:05pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1- DID YOU SEE THE POSTS REGARDING COLOR???? DO YOU NEED THIS IN BIGGER FONT??

2- I think that going after the dog brothers in the title was a little disingenuous. Do you investigate every single perosn you have interaction with. Did you go to them with notorized documentation in your hand? Maybe in fact no ones does care. I don't know. But I have trained with alot of ppl. Some have been accused of some serious ****. Others I know have done some serious ****. I do not have enough time to checkout everyone and root out the frauds and crooks. If someone came up to me accusing someone i know of something, that will not immediately negate the relationship with that person. Especially without substantial proof.

So in conclusion,
    Regular text for posts should be light in color and left aligned. Prefereably free from boldness or italics. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Posted On:
    10/18/2006 4:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Assuming that Gyi is a scumbag, how does this take away from Denny's ability as a martial artist and instructor? I'm not quite sure where you're going with this....do you want Denny to admit that he's an America-Hater and a traitor? This would further the cause of bullshido-fighting how?

Banished to Fort Worth

Posted On:
    10/18/2006 4:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549
    Im asking the questions nobody wants to awnser[sic].
    More accurately, you're asking the questions for which no one here has answers.

Have you contacted Marc Denny about this? If so, please post his response. If not, then that would seem to be the logical place to start.

I've read this thread twice now, and I'm still not sure exactly what you would like to see the Bullshido community do. Specifically, what would you like for the Bullshido community to do that YOU are unable or unwilling to do?
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    10/18/2006 4:13pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again. Please identify your area of concern. If the Dog Brother's are your focus point then as stated they are very easy to find and talk to. You have been given numerous avenues. This site looks out for BS in MA and as such a number of people may in fact have a lot of respect for the Dog Brothers but not the person you seem to be upset with.

Secondly, if your concern is with Gyi then please target him. I may respect my Thai coach as a fighter but dislike his wife's politics. Does that mean I can't learn from him or hold him in a position of respect? No. I will publicly distance myself from his wife and her politics though.

Understandably you seem to have some legit concerns with this gentleman but to base your position on the tenuous platform of attacking a person who has gained the respect of the MA community as a whole may not be the best way to garner support.

TKD

PS - **** off with that all or nothing approach either, if we had maintained that belief set we'd still support Eugenics and other similarly themed 'baby with the bath water' philosophies.

Banished to Fort Worth

Posted On:
    10/18/2006 4:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549
    Marc had the balls to go onto a Military website dedicated to POWs
    And defend this POS

Are you in any way responsible for the content or presentation of the material on the linked pownetwork.org page? If so, you might consider re-evaluating the design. It is nigh unreadable. Items seem to be almost randomly highlighted or emphasized and comments are difficult to distinguish from quotes and content.

Were it not for the gravity of the accusations, I wouldn't have bothered to work through it. That sort of information shouldn't be lost in a quagmire of poor web design. Surely, there are talented and outraged veterans who would volunteer to edit it for clarity.

Again, I'm confident that most members of this forum agree that military posing is heinous. You're not likely to find much argument about that here.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast