222232 Bullies, 4241 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 36 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    10/17/2006 8:44pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dog Brothers Martial Arts Questions?

A few questions about Dog Brothers and Marc Denny

1 If they are so pro American and pro Military why would Marc Denny go onto a website and stick up for a scumbag and fraud such as Dr.Gyi?

2 If the organization or Marc Denny knows Dr. Gyi is a complete fraud concerning his service to the United States Military and even worse his claims to be a POW why do they continue to list him as teacher and treat him with reverence?

3 Where was Marc Denny during the Vietnam War? Did he dodge the draft?

Could this be why lieing about Vietnam is no big deal to him?

For those who do not know!

Running off your mouth and making claims of being in the Army or Marines and telling everyone how Rambo you are is a insult to every guy that ever put his ass on the line for Uncle Sam.

These folks are caught all the time and called on their bullshit, Dr.Gyi has proven to be one of the biggest bullshiters of all time and guess what? Most of all the people he was bullshitting had no prior Military experiance. Its easy to bullshit the newbs and the kids.

April 25, 2003 Federal Investigator's visited Gyi....
    • At 12:15 he knocked on Gyi's door
    • Gyi is told anything he says can and will be used against him. Lying to the Federal Investigator is and will be a federal offense
    • Gyi is questioned about impersonating a military officer. He distracts by having the investigator watch VIDEO tapes of his "accomplishments" as a martial artist!
    • Gyi is asked first to provide copies of his diplomas from various colleges, Gyi did show a certificate from OU on his PhD. When asked to produce a diploma from Georgetown, Gyi could not and would not do it, nor would he produce any types of documents from the CIA or any military branch.
    • Originally Gyi would not acknowledge that he had actually worn the uniform and denied the photo on this web site was him.
    • Eventually, Gyi did admit he was pretending to be someone in the military and that he gave the investigator his word it wouldn't happen again!
    • VIETNAM - AS HE IS A STUDENT-INTEGRATOR-BURMESE LINGUIST WORKING OUT OF THE BURMESE EMBASSY (1962-1965). CLAIMS THEN THAT HE WAS SENT TO NAM AS A SERGEANT IN THE US 3RD DIVISION MARINES AND WORKED IN THE PHOENIX PROGRAM, THEN WORKED AS AN AGENT FOR THE CIA TO FIND POW, HE CLAIMS HE WALKED FROM BURMA TO CHINA AND FOUND MANY US POWS BUT COULDN'T GET OUT A MESSAGE CAUSE HIS RADIO WOULD NOT WORK. AGAIN HE IS CAPTURED SOMEWHERE IN 1967 AND ESCAPED FROM 2 N. VIETNAMESE POW CAMPS.
    • "I was captured after a firefight with the VC, most of my group was wiped out it was horrible, man! I ran a group of American convicts they were called the Misfits and the government gave them to me to train and whip into a fighting force. We were mercenaries who worked in the Phoenix program. ... I tried to hide after the fight and they captured me. I was forced to walk for days to a camp and was beaten by the villagers. The camp was deep in the mountains and I was in such bad shape. The VC beat me and... tortured me many times, man ... I ... almost died. I was forced to eat bugs and they starved me. Then one day the VC traded me in a prisoner exchange. "
    Marc had the balls to go onto a Military website dedicated to POWs
    And defend this POS

http://www.pownetwork.org/

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies38.htm

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies40.htm

Marc Denny wrote:

Greetings:

My name is Marc "Crafty Dog" Denny and you have some of my postings on the Eskrima Digest mailing list on your website concerning Dr. M. Gyi.

I deeply honor and respect your mission for truth. I am not qualified nor inclined to debate you with regard to your accusations concerning Dr. Gyi. So I will speak of what I know. I wish to state the following and would appreciate your adding it to my posts on your website.

I am proud to be a student of Dr. Gyi. As Co-founder and Guiding Force of the Stickfighting group known as the Dog Brothers, I am intensely interest in applied fighting skills. There is no claim here to combat, but those of
    you who are interested what we do may visit us at www.dogbrothers.com where you will find, amongst other things, a copy of a letter from the early Ultimate Fighting Championship, which some of you may have heard, turning us down for being "just too extreme". I mention this not to brag, for in contrast to combat we do not compare, but merely to point out that, unlike much of martial arts, there is real fighting in what we do. It is from this background, as well as substantial training with some of the finest teachers of the Filipino Martial Arts, that I speak.

I have seen the wounds of combat on Dr. Gyi's body. One foot is missing a toe and it is not the pinky or big toe. The appearance of the foot is consistent with his explanation of torture. The other foot is mutilated in a way that is consistent with his explanation of a hand grenade. There are matching scars in his upper back near the shoulder and the upper chest near the shoulder consistent with his explanation of a bayonet. I only know these things from when he was a guest in my home. I have not seen him show them in seminar.

In training, there is a feeling unlike with other men. There is no doubt in my mind that he has had extensive life and death close quarter hand to hand combat. I have trained with some of the finest martial arts athletes in the world, but the feeling here is utterly different.

As a man I have found him to be highly intelligent, educated, moral, and spiritual and deeply troubled by what he has had to do in war. I admire him greatly.

Sincerely,
    Marc "Crafty Dog" Denny

The thing is this has been going on for a very long time, few if any do not know about Dr Gyi as he has been discussed here on the Bullshido Forums in the past. Checking the Dog Brothers website you will see references to Dr Gyi and pictures of him proudly displayed to this very day.

STOLEN VALOR
    We are engulfed in a national scandal. Unknown to most Americans, there is a virtual epidemic of impostors in this country – countless thousands of men who, since the Vietnam War, have been either inventing a non-existent military service, or inflating their war records. Veterans’ benefits amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars are being stolen. Military decorations are being falsely claimed, and often worn, by men never authorized to receive them — the kind earned the hard way by genuine war heroes who are on the Wall.
    Unless something is done about these Wannabe's their shameless, self-aggrandizing, and costly conduct will not only continue unabated; it will grow. Anyone who thinks such conduct is merely offensive and relatively harmless is misinformed.
    There is no middle of the road on this subject you are either one who condones or you are one who finds these actions despicable, the horrible thing is some with their own agendas condone it by not decrying it.
    The very real harm that Wannabes visit upon innocent Americans – is incalculable. A few examples. Innocents, widows, wives and children in particular, experience shame and disillusionment when a Wannabe husband or father is exposed. Laws criminalizing Fake Warrior behavior continue to be unenforced. National security is compromised. Huge sums of money are squandered in the payment of false claims to military impostors. Readers of nonfiction books are misled by authors whose credentials are fake. The legitimate accomplishments of veterans who honorably served America are dishonored and depreciated. Worse, those accomplishments increasingly are shadowed by suspicion among people who conscientiously try to distinguish between the real and the fake. The well has been poisoned by the proliferation of Wannabe's.
    To steal from those who "GAVE ALL" there is no defense, for actions like this these thiefs will answer either here on earth or to their Maker and to the the ones on the Wall they pilfered from like a vermin in the night.
    Thank God for people like Mary and Chuck Schantag at the POWNetwork Who have been exposing these Valor Thiefs for more than a decade on and off the Internet, they are the most respected source on and off the Internet for information and are used by almost every Wannabe website on the internet for requesting information on suspected offenders, and by many Veteran Organizations seeking information on suspected fakes. Thank you Mary and Chuck for your dedication to preserving the Valor of those who earned it and especially for those who are on the black granite Wall who cannot speak out for themselves, God Bless you.
    I fully anticipate a game of shoot the messenger

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    10/17/2006 9:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why don't you ask Marc Denny yourself on his open forum? He dosen't come here to read accusations from random people. You are doing no better than calling the kettle black as you accuse someone of draft dodging etc. If your facts are true then present them in a manner becoming of a dignified person for a dignified response. You'll only get shot for stooping to a lower level...

http://dogbrothers.com/phpBB2/index.php?board=4.0
    Last edited by Red Elvis; 10/17/2006 9:08pm at .
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    10/17/2006 9:47pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or at the very least ask on MMA.tv under the Canadian forum. I know of at least one Dog Brother that posts there pretty regularly and always answers questions.

I try not to throw stones least I hit a window in my own place.

TKD

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    10/17/2006 9:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Elvis
    Why don't you ask Marc Denny yourself on his open forum? He dosen't come here to read accusations from random people. You are doing no better than calling the kettle black as you accuse someone of draft dodging etc. If your facts are true then present them in a manner becoming of a dignified person for a dignified response. You'll only get shot for stooping to a lower level...

http://dogbrothers.com/phpBB2/index.php?board=4.0

What makes you think he has not been asked? Is this forum not to out people for bullshiting? The facts are right there, He supports and looks up to Dr Gyi and that says it all.

As a man I have found him to be highly intelligent, educated, moral, and spiritual and deeply troubled by what he has had to do in war. I admire him greatly. Marc Denny

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    10/17/2006 10:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549
    What makes you think he has not been asked? Is this forum not to out people for bullshiting? The facts are right there, He supports and looks up to Dr Gyi and that says it all.
    So, in essence you are saying Marc Denny is full of **** and is bullshido for supporting somebody you found on the interweb to be a "liar"? An e-mail that Marc replied to in 2000 and you are just now bringing this up as if it's some big thing? OK... The magic eight ball says you will go far in life.

Damn somebody for trusting what a person tells them without first scouring the internet for damaging remarks and accusations! I will never make a friend again until I first perfrom countless backround checks. Not only that, but now I can't sleep at night knowing that the Dog Brothers are frauds! :eusa_booh

Damn him for fooling Marc by founding the American Bando Association, a martial-arts training organization that also seeks to honor American veterans who fought and died in wars in Asia. Such an un-noble cause!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maung_Gyi

Damn Wikipedia for lying about Gyi and for people like Mark believing everything they read on the internet!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burmese_martial_arts

Damn Gyi for teaching Marc techniques that are used in Full Contact Stickfights and gaining enough credibility in Marc's mind to list him on the page of Dog Brother teachers!
    http://dogbrothers.com/wrapper.php?file=teachers.htm

Ohh, and to think that the likes of Bill "Superfoot" Wallace, Don "The Dragon" Wilson, Ed Parker, Rickson Gracie, Jakie Chan and Sonny Umpad are Honorary Council Members with Gyi on the most auspicious World Head of Family Sokeship website brings tears to my eyes as I now can no longer respect them either!
    http://www.bushido.org/whfsc/roster.htm

Wow, the impact this news will have on the western world! Why, now I think I'm gonna vote for Kerry when he runs for re-election 'cause he's a real hero and his mistruths will have little bearing on my life when compared to that of some 74+ year old martial arts teacher!

--------------------------------------------------------

Edit ---

Hmmm... the more I think about it, this whole guilty of Bullshido by association concept, the more I want to speak up. I would also like to say that the following people must also be bullshido because they associate with Marc and/or Gyi:

The Machados
    Grand Tuhon Leo Gaje
    Guro Dan Inosanto
    Gabe Suarez
    Punong Guro Edgar Sulite
    Grand Master Giron
    Manong Ramiro Estalilla
    Rico Chiapparelli
    Paul Vunak
    Burton Richardson
    Frank Trigg
    Richard Bustillo
    Vladimir Matyushenko
    et al...

Why ar549, I'd like to thank you for opening my eyes to all of thier bullshido ways!
    Last edited by Red Elvis; 10/17/2006 11:28pm at .
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2006 11:42pm

Style: etc

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Dog Brothers are not bullshido, and if you had a clue AR549 you would recognize that.

Posted On:
    10/17/2006 11:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Elvis
    So, in essence you are saying Marc Denny is full of **** and is bullshido for supporting somebody you found on the interweb to be a "liar"? An e-mail that Marc replied to in 2000 and you are just now bringing this up as if it's some big thing? OK... The magic eight ball says you will go far in life.

Damn somebody for trusting what a person tells them without first scouring the internet for damaging remarks and accusations! I will never make a friend again until I first perfrom countless backround checks. Not only that, but now I can't sleep at night knowing that the Dog Brothers are frauds! :eusa_booh

Damn him for fooling Marc by founding the American Bando Association, a martial-arts training organization that also seeks to honor American veterans who fought and died in wars in Asia. Such an un-noble cause!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maung_Gyi

Damn Wikipedia for lying about Gyi and for people like Mark believing everything they read on the internet!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burmese_martial_arts

Damn Gyi for teaching Marc techniques that are used in Full Contact Stickfights and gaining enough credibility in Marc's mind to list him on the page of Dog Brother teachers!
    http://dogbrothers.com/wrapper.php?file=teachers.htm

Ohh, and to think that the likes of Bill "Superfoot" Wallace, Don "The Dragon" Wilson, Ed Parker, Rickson Gracie, Jakie Chan and Sonny Umpad are Honorary Council Members with Gyi on the most auspicious World Head of Family Sokeship website brings tears to my eyes as I now can no longer respect them either!
    http://www.bushido.org/whfsc/roster.htm

Wow, the impact this news will have on the western world! Why, now I think I'm gonna vote for Kerry when he runs for re-election 'cause he's a real hero and his mistruths will have little bearing on my life when compared to that of some 74+ year old martial arts teacher!

--------------------------------------------------------

Edit ---

Hmmm... the more I think about it, this whole guilty of Bullshido by association concept, the more I want to speak up. I would also like to say that the following people must also be bullshido because they associate with Marc and/or Gyi:

The Machados
    Grand Tuhon Leo Gaje
    Guro Dan Inosanto
    Gabe Suarez
    Punong Guro Edgar Sulite
    Grand Master Giron
    Manong Ramiro Estalilla
    Rico Chiapparelli
    Paul Vunak
    Burton Richardson
    Frank Trigg
    Richard Bustillo
    Vladimir Matyushenko
    et al...

Why ar549, I'd like to thank you for opening my eyes to all of thier bullshido ways!

So in other words you dont give a toss if somebody lies about their Military Record to the point of even claiming they were a POW in Vietnam. Dr Gyi was investigated by the Feds no less and he has never even made a public statement to the fact that anything said on POWnetwork was unclear or false. He is a Bullshitter and I will publicly state right here and right now that anyone or any organisation that still supports him after knowing the facts is a bullshitter. Frankly I dont care how big their britches are or how big their name is. Veterans are the only thing I give a damm about on this matter. Mr. Denny could have chosen years ago to publicaly denounce Dr Gyi but he chose not to. Not only did he not chose to out him he defended the SOB on POWnetwork. I highly doubt that you will find one American Veteran that will say the POWnetwork is full of **** and thats basicly what you are saying, Is it not?

On this issue you either stand with Veterans or your 100% Bullshiter!

As far as Denny, The same goes for him!

Huge sums of money are squandered in the payment of false claims to military impostors. Readers of nonfiction books are misled by authors whose credentials are fake. The legitimate accomplishments of veterans who honorably served America are dishonored and depreciated. Worse, those accomplishments increasingly are shadowed by suspicion among people who conscientiously try to distinguish between the real and the fake. The well has been poisoned by the proliferation of Wannabe's.
    To steal from those who "GAVE ALL" there is no defense, for actions like this these thiefs will answer either here on earth or to their Maker and to the the ones on the Wall they pilfered from like a vermin in the night.

Posted On:
    10/18/2006 12:02am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wackamole
    The Dog Brothers are not bullshido, and if you had a clue AR549 you would recognize that.
    This aint about who can or cannot beat the hell out of somebody with a stick. Its about sticking up for Veterans by not letting people like Dr Gyi bullshit their way through the Martial Arts World and holding him in high esteem when he is a known fraud. It's the same and no less than takeing a piss on Vietnam Veterans and all the Veterans in America.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    10/18/2006 5:40am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would suggest not Fucking about with the Fonts and colors.

--J.D.

Posted On:
    10/18/2006 3:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For anyone who does not understand this about sticking up for Veterans, Not high fiving the false heroes that are screwing them.

As far as Dr. Gyi and his missing toe? I have known a few folks missing one of their middle toes, They shot them off with a holstered firearm during the draw. There are plenty of folks who have shot themselves. This would not be the first and anybody that has been around firearms a good bit is well aware of the scenario.
Page 1 of 36 1 234511 ... LastLast