Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2006 5:48pm

Style: MuayThai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Battle of Brooklyn, October 21st in NY

I want to invite everyone to a night of fun, fights, and free(*) beer!

Saturday, October 21st at 8pm in Brooklyn, NY.

http://www.battleofbrooklyn.com/

This fight event will be held at the world-famous Gleason's Boxing Gym (featured in the movie "Raging Bull" and the home of Zab Judah). This event will feature both MuayThai and SanDa styles of Kickboxing, and freestyle Sambo. Tickets cost $35 at the door. When we went last time, they were handing out coupons for free beer at the after-party, which is held about 2 blocks away at the niteclub called "SuperFine".

I am traveling up from the DC Metro area with a team of 3 fighters to compete in MuayThai. My fight team consists of Rafael Paredo, Chris Sasek, and Eric Kolesar.

We are also going to be there supporting a good friend (and sometimes training partner) Rahsaan Kimbrow of Baltimore San Shou Club, who will be fighting in the main event for the USKBA U.S. Welterweight MuayThai Championship! (This fight is GUARENTEED to have lots of fireworks!)

Gleason's Boxing Gym is located at 83 Front Street, Brooklyn, NYC and the after-party at SuperFine is located at 126 Front Street, Brooklyn, NYC.

I really hope to see some of you people there! It would be great to meet you folks face-to-face! (granted, during the event I'll be busy attending to my fighters, preparing them for their bouts)

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    10/17/2006 1:14am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for posting this!