Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    10/13/2006 1:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Pictures of me fighting at WAKO

Fighting isn't the most flattering time to have your picture taken.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

VILLOGE IDIAT

Posted On:
    10/13/2006 1:20pm

Style: Looking Now

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing makes me laugh harder than fighters wearing gloves besides fighters wearing gloves and padded boots lmao so hard think I'm pissing on my leg.( Now knows who the girl in your relation ship is)

This well be my last post on this thread.

Martial arts vs Martial sports

Martial arts well always win!!!!!!:lol:

Ps

I also noticed in all your pictures your mouth is open good way to get your jaw broke or easy to bust your lip open. Only tip I can give you sue your coach.:cya:

User Temp Banned - 1 week - for this post. Contravention of forum policy: i.e. Don't rag on fighters who post actual tournament/competition info in this forum.
    Last edited by MARTIALSTUDANT; 10/13/2006 2:09pm at .

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    10/13/2006 1:23pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your trollishness astounds me. is there some record for shitting up the most threads in the shortest amount of time on the forum?

back on track...great pics kid. maybe next time I can make a throwdown I'll get a chance to spar with you. I think you were the only one that didn't get a chance to own me last time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2006 1:27pm

Style: Savate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :violent5: Dear Villoge Idiat. Well, at least Kid is doing something you never have....well in the lack of better word, balls to do. Have you been in the Army? You wouldn´t know Martial if it bit you in the ass.

Go Ashley, go.:lol:

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    10/13/2006 1:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wasn't too keen on wearing all the stupid foam gear (the shinguards were fucking terrible and just got twisted around to the back of my leg anyway). I think my next two fights (if I fight in L.A. and the Shin Do Kumate like we're supposedly going to) will be without shinguards or head gear... or little booties.

Yeah, I'll go a few rounds with you at whatever throwdown you make it to.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/13/2006 1:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    can someone just ban martial idiot already?

i hate those shinguards too, i have some real nice twins ones but whenever i see people fight with shinpads its those crappy little foam things... go figure

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    10/13/2006 1:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I usually fight with my own shinguards which are quite nice, but they had us use their gear for everything at the tournament. I'm actually really looking forward to fighting without all the gear in the future.

edit: and now that I'm approaching 10 fights (only three more to go!) wearing shinguards and headgear will be optional for IKF sanctioned matches.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/13/2006 1:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont know who sanctions our fights but ive only ever seen gear for FC kickboxing

not sure i could handle fighting with a bloody space helmet on. i thought the reason you had to use all their gear was in case you pulled a CSI and injected lead into your gloves? could do the same with shinpads >_<

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    10/13/2006 2:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    i dont know who sanctions our fights but ive only ever seen gear for FC kickboxing

not sure i could handle fighting with a bloody space helmet on. i thought the reason you had to use all their gear was in case you pulled a CSI and injected lead into your gloves? could do the same with shinpads >_<
    Yeah, most MT/kickboxing orgs here in the states make amateurs wear shinguards and headgear (and WAKO makes you wear booties for Low Kick), except for a few that I think are just sanctioned by the local boxing comission (like the event in L.A.). I think the real reason why they made us wear their gear was so they could try and sell it to people. The headgear and gloves were ok (though the headgear look really stupid IMO), but the shinguards were terrible and booties are just rediculous.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    10/13/2006 2:32pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex

You're obviously not much of a CSI dork (I, unfortnatly am). It was mercury that they injected. You'd have to melt the lead first, then that would just burn your gloves to ****. So, if you want that extra edge, get ahold of some mercury!
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast