Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2006 10:26am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I let myself become a RBSD Junky but...

I'm posting this to see if anyone has the facts to call bullshido on Chris Clugston, or maybe inspire someone to create an article like Dan Webre so everyone can know the Bullshido that is Chris Clugston. http://www.trsdirect.com/talent.php?id=Clugston

I let myself become a RBSD Junky but not even I beleived his crap. There was no amature or proffesional fight record (that I could find) under his name, no official site or training center to teach people his RBSD methods, and when I tried to google him all I got were websites selling his TRS videos. Mr. Clugston seems to only exist in those videos and nowhere else.

With his type of supposed street fight record you cant help but thinks he's the antagoniser in those situations. And the thing about how he set off to learn seven different languages to search the world over for secret martial arts styles. I know that learning seven different languages is a program they have in the U.S. Military because that's what a guy I use to roll with decided he wanted to do when he joined.

What I could gather, Mr Clugston probably trained in MMA, joined the army, showed some of his buddys a few moves, after his service he watched a bunch of other TRS videos, and then called up the company and talked them into helping them and himself make more money.

But if any of you readers have facts to call bullshido on Mr. Clugston, or if you want to throw your support to have a Dan Webre style article written about him, sound off here.
    Last edited by MMA Apostate; 10/11/2006 10:29am at . Reason: fixed some spelling errors

Posted On:
    10/11/2006 10:35am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why don't you do some research on him and post it here? We encourage people to take responsibility for their investigation requests.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2006 10:44am

Style: Boxing, Judo, BJJ, M.T.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But if any of you readers have facts to call bullshido on Mr. Clugston, or if you want to throw your support to have a Dan Webre style article written about him, sound off here.
    The only program I know that teaches seven languages is through West Point. But, you can only learn one or two of them while you're there. (Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Spanish, French, and German).

The traditional MOS for the Army is linguist, which also teaches you only one language. (S.F., Intel Analysts, Interrogators, and a host of other MOS also go through this school.) I have friends from Holland that speak multiple languages, but from the review given of his work, it sounds like Clugston likes to use various names to sound cool.

http://home.att.net/~erik.mann/cmrhbs.htm

His grading criterion is weird, but he gives them 1.5 stars and says it should be called "Assorted techniques for Large Bouncer types".

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2006 10:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Why don't you do some research on him and post it here? We encourage people to take responsibility for their investigation requests.
    So far, besides the B.S. spouted about his TRS videos on various sites, he seems to go by the names Chris, Christophe, and Christopher Clugston. At least his last name has some continuity to it when I google him

But with a busted left arm and shoulder, and me not going anywhere for a while. I'll see what I can dredge up.

Posted On:
    10/11/2006 11:13am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good. Since we don't have paid staff, we run on volunteers.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2006 11:40am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Good. Since we don't have paid staff, we run on volunteers.
    How did you go about digging up facts about Dan Webre? And do you think those methods would apply to Chris Clugston?

Posted On:
    10/11/2006 12:10pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With Webre we did a public record search at various courthouses. You can also request Chris's army records via FOIA, and if you know what states he boxed or kickboxed in, request a copy of his fighting license under their states version of FOIA. There should be something in Oklahoma and Colorado.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2006 12:51pm

Style: default std

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    10/11/2006 1:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrt
    Such a polite way of saying "Search n00b!"
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli
    i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's **** for your own philosophical betterment.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin_peebles
    I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2006 1:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah I searched the old Bullshido forums and found a post that Chris Clugston posted at www.okfightnews.com under the name "sok" So I looked it up and registered on the site to view the forum and look up any forum posts that contained Clugston and I found these http://www.okfightnews.com/OKV2/index.php. While searching I saw there was a team called "Team Clugston" so I went to yahoo and typed in "Team Glugston OK mma" and I clicked on this site http://www.tritonccsd.com/forums/member.php?u=13 where I clicked on the link at the bottom of the Clugston profile to find his very well hidden (IMHO) official site at http://webspawner.com/users/luchador/index.html

I obviously need to do more research to see what his fight history really is and such. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what I've discovered and that this "n00b" is willing to do the dirty work.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast