Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 6:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorin View Post
    Halloween bump!!!

And yes I will bump this every year.
    And well you should sir. This thread proves that Bullshido is truly a public service.

On the original subject of the thread (ie. unarmed defence against zombies) I believe that any purely unarmed response is futile. A person finding themselves under assault by legions of the undead should view an unarmed response as only a stop-gap solution en route to aquiring a weapon.

The best unarmed technique that springs to mind is a sidekick delivered above the centre of gravity, knocking the shambling horror to the ground. do not under ANY circumstances stop to finish this terror from beyond the grave off without a weapon. An improvised cudgel (bat, pipe, severed limb of a coworker etc) may well be the first weapon one might aquire, but the search should continue until you are armed with a weapon capable of returning one of these monstrosities to a deceased state with one strike.

The ideal weapons seem to be the sword and axe. These weapons have the advantage of being able to separate the head from the body with one swing. If you are fortunate enough to have an ally in the fight against the hordes of darkness, then you might consider a long pike as a means of immobilisation. One person could transfix the shuffling harbinger of the apocolypse with the spear, whilst the other performs the decapitation.

The true goal, of course, should be to attain some means of dealing destruction to these blasphemous oddities at range. Depending upon your assessment of the situation one could then choose a defensible position (and attempt to gather survivors) or a reliable mode of transport (to reach a safer locale).

A word on flamethrowers. The problem with the ambulatory deceased is that they are noted for feeling neither pain nor fear. Whilst immolation may destroy one of these preadatory corpses in short order, for a limited period of time you will have a flaming ghoul tottering about the battlefield. The chaos this could cause could work more in the favour of the pustulent army than for the forces of light.

For further information and training, I highly recommend the website:
    http://www.wehatezombies.com

Remain vigilant. It did not happen today, but tomorrow...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 7:44am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stockholm is lost too. YouTube - Stockholm Zombie Walk - October 2009 The information in this thread could have saved so many. Why did it come too late? WHY?

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 12:43pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Halloween bump!!!

And yes I will bump this every year.
    I for one, am glad you bumped it.

I would've posted in it last night, but I was on Zombie Patrol in my neighborhood.

I'll keep it short:

In previous posts elsewhere, I have endorsed katana and tomahawks for this work. I'll plug well-made (not those stainless steel POS's) ninja-to too. Who gives a crap if they are or are not historically accurate? They are short and may be handier in confined spaces.

Guns? Obviously. Unarmed martial arts? Unless you have the enhanced reflexes of a Slayer, I don't recommend these. Apparently even when you have the Lord on your side it doesn't go well (see earliest posts in this thread.)

Now. I don't know if anyone has posted this before... but I thought you should all know that the US Government has invested in the ultimate zombie eradication vehicle to keep our leadership safe in the event of a zombie infestation.

YouTube - Presidential Convoy Truck

Armored SUV and a minigun = lots of dead zombies = lots of win. Sadly, most civilians won't be able to access this level of protection.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 12:49pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2011 8:36am

Style: Youtube-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Halloween bump!!

Yes folks Olorin's spirit visited me last night and after celebrating or manhood and recieving much of his technique he asked me to bump this thread.

I know there is another Zombie thread going but **** that thread, it doesn't have huge gif files and such

Posted On:
    10/31/2011 10:03am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be safe, nuke it from orbit.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223