Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    10/10/2006 8:48pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I was wondering where all the splatters had come from.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/10/2006 8:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And thats all folks. Its good that Tito and Ken no longer have a feud. Felt pretty bad when Ken's crew was begging Tito to acknowledge Ken at the end.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2006 8:51pm

Style: Kickboxing, Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If nothing else, Ken is willing to acknowledge when someone beats him fairly. I remember how he looked after that slugfest with Don Frye, and the two held each other's hand.

And so, Ken Shamrock's career ends on something on a whimper, but at least he didn't bitch.

Chuck is gonna murder Tito BTW.

Edit- The UFC refuses to acknowledge PRIDE, but they don't mind mentioning Pancrase. WTH?
    Last edited by yodaman; 10/10/2006 9:00pm at .

Posted On:
    10/10/2006 9:09pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yodaman
    Edit- The UFC refuses to acknowledge PRIDE, but they don't mind mentioning Pancrase. WTH?
    Pancrase isn't a threat to their fanbase.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wastrel
    I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    10/10/2006 9:30pm

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If nothing else, Ken is willing to acknowledge when someone beats him fairly. I remember how he looked after that slugfest with Don Frye, and the two held each other's hand.
    ken is really good about letting bygones be bygones... after a fight. unfortunately, he's got that habit of holding grudges before hand that causes all the crap.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2006 9:51pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't care what Tito said or did at the end of the fight, that shirt he put on showed he has absolutely no class. It would have been sweet if Ken had kicked his sorry ass. Can't wait for Liddel to stomp all over Ortiz in December....

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/10/2006 9:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was nice to see Kendall grove get a victory- I like that guy and think he could have a bright future in UFC. I think he should pack on a few pounds of muscle in his upper body to enhance his power a bit.
    As for the "Main Event" ..well, it was exactly what I expected. I don't know why I even bothered cutting my training time short tonight to come home and watch it.Nothing to write home about.Same as last fight only about a minute longer...
    I am looking forward to Ortiz and Liddell. That should be a fight worth watching.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    10/10/2006 9:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome, a Canadian won with one of my favourite subs. And I thought Ed was going to get out there too. WTG Jason.
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2006 9:59pm

Style: Kickboxing, Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by schuyler
    I don't care what Tito said or did at the end of the fight, that shirt he put on showed he has absolutely no class. It would have been sweet if Ken had kicked his sorry ass. Can't wait for Liddel to stomp all over Ortiz in December....
    Speaking of shirts, am I the only one that noticed that Team Punishment's logo looks almost EXACTLY like the one for Chute Boxe?:phil2:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2...PUNISHMENT.jpg

http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL262/.../118238432.jpg

Chuck's gonna be a lot harder than Ken, that much is for sure. I'm pretty sure Liddel sees it as "Not quite Vanderlei Silva."

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/10/2006 10:17pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****, and to think the fight was occuring just 6 fucking miles from work... while I was still slaved at work. Just 6 fucking miles away!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on a clip of this fight via torrent or something.

On another note, as I'm scourging the interweb in hopes of a torrent already up (hey man, everything is possible), I found this weird gem... dunno, fat douche expressing his opinions on Tito vs Shamrock... weird ****, but funny.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=85HqT1oqGp0[/media]
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast