Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

('._.)

Posted On:
    10/11/2006 2:35pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am going to Thailand soon, I have planned of training in Kaesamrit Bangkok, Lanna Chaing Mai and WMC Koh Samui. Have you been to any of these camps?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2006 9:31pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I have trained at Lanna, and have a good friend that spent six months at WMC.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Lanna, all be it a few years ago. Andy has built a new camp for dedicated boxers only up in the mountains of Doi Modt, about 2 hours outside of Chiang Mai.

I hear good things about WMC as well. The bonus being, it's on the beach! Which unfortunately means it's a little more expensive to live there unfortunately.

As far as Kaewsamrit, I think the fighters they produce are a pretty strong testimonial... Lots of info on them out there on the net.

I think it's great that you are going to all three. Are you having an extending stay?

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/12/2006 2:34am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    we send our people to kaewsamrit. for what its worth, one of our guys who goes over there who has i think 15 or so fights recently beat Mot Eck, a thai champion with ~200 fights, with a leg kick TKO and has won his last few fights with elbow KOs... kaewsamrit is the goods _b

plus you might get to touch anuwat and pray that part of his glorious manliness rubs off onto you

('._.)

Posted On:
    10/12/2006 5:19pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by octaviousbp
    Yes, I have trained at Lanna, and have a good friend that spent six months at WMC.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Lanna, all be it a few years ago. Andy has built a new camp for dedicated boxers only up in the mountains of Doi Modt, about 2 hours outside of Chiang Mai.

I hear good things about WMC as well. The bonus being, it's on the beach! Which unfortunately means it's a little more expensive to live there unfortunately.

As far as Kaewsamrit, I think the fighters they produce are a pretty strong testimonial... Lots of info on them out there on the net.

I think it's great that you are going to all three. Are you having an extending stay?
    Sounds cool, Ive done a lot of research and these camps all seemed to be top notch. I am going 27th October and will be staying for 7 weeks, havent quite planned out how long I will train at each camp etc. Im just gonna improvise with that and see what place I like best.

And what may be considered expensive is Thailand is ridiculously cheap on Icelandic standards. So that wont be a problem :)

And it would be a privilage to get to train with the likes of Anuwat in Kaewsamrit, I have seen some vids with him on youtube and the guy is an absolute monster.
    Last edited by Draven; 10/12/2006 5:21pm at .

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    10/12/2006 6:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    we send our people to kaewsamrit. for what its worth, one of our guys who goes over there who has i think 15 or so fights recently beat Mot Eck, a thai champion with ~200 fights, with a leg kick TKO and has won his last few fights with elbow KOs... kaewsamrit is the goods _b

plus you might get to touch anuwat and pray that part of his glorious manliness rubs off onto you
    Is the guy you're talking about Soren Mongkongton? I have a fight where he TKO's Moteck with a leg kick... or maybe the guy just has a glass leg lol
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/12/2006 7:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    na not soren he fights out of aussie

our guy is Shannon Foreman. you may not have heard of him, but hes mustard
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12