Administrator

Posted On:
    10/08/2006 2:31am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Deep concealment holster

I've been eyeing the kangaroo one, it's a mixture of a shoulder holster and a gut wrap.

http://www.kangarooind.com/

It doesn't say if it holds extra mags like this one.

http://www.securityprousa.com/decoshho.html

So waiting to hear back from them before buying.

Anyone have this?

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    10/08/2006 6:05am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have one.
    Mine is in extra large. I carry my S&W .38 snub in it.
    As far as comfort goes. It will take some getting aquainted with it because it carries it SNUG against the body. I wore mine around the house for about two weeks (with a rubber gun in it) to get the feel for it.

It makes the gun ride a little high and it took some getting used to. You will have to practice drawing from it since it isnt like my other shoulder holster.

It doesnt really allow me fast access to the .38 but at least I have it on me.
    As far as concealment goes. If you reach out with that arm while wearing a shirt (button down) and your shirt is tucked in then it sure as hell shows.( I carry mine on the left side)

I usually dont tuck my shirt in (button down and it isnt a problem. If you tuck the shirt in at all , depending on the gun, it shows but not bad. The best bet is to leave it untucked.

One more thing. get a tshirt to wear underneath the rig. It will rub your ass raw. I wear a white underarmor shirt because it fits snugger and doesnt bunch up as bad.
    Last edited by HonkyTonkMan; 10/08/2006 6:08am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/08/2006 12:40pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    I have one.
    Mine is in extra large. I carry my S&W .38 snub in it.
    As far as comfort goes. It will take some getting aquainted with it because it carries it SNUG against the body. I wore mine around the house for about two weeks (with a rubber gun in it) to get the feel for it.

It makes the gun ride a little high and it took some getting used to. You will have to practice drawing from it since it isnt like my other shoulder holster.

It doesnt really allow me fast access to the .38 but at least I have it on me.
    As far as concealment goes. If you reach out with that arm while wearing a shirt (button down) and your shirt is tucked in then it sure as hell shows.( I carry mine on the left side)

I usually dont tuck my shirt in (button down and it isnt a problem. If you tuck the shirt in at all , depending on the gun, it shows but not bad. The best bet is to leave it untucked.

One more thing. get a tshirt to wear underneath the rig. It will rub your ass raw. I wear a white underarmor shirt because it fits snugger and doesnt bunch up as bad.
    Thanks Oldman for the input! It looks like I'm looking at the Air Marshal model.

Kangaroo Industries

2006 PRODUCT LINE UP

I would like to thank all our retail customers and stocking distributors for their product support in 2005. With the new year starting and events of the last year, there has been a new demand for enforcement agencies within and outside the United States. The staff at Kangaroo Industries have been working with several of these agencies to manufacture stealth products to fit their needs. With these new demands, products are designed and produced that will eventually be available for the retail consumer and local law enforcement.

Standard Concealed Carry and Undercover – Off-Duty: This system of carry is still the main selling item. This line produces a unique item for the carry permit holder, off-duty officer or agent. Will accommodate any SMALL frame firearm. This line offers our distributor a good quality item at a fair price to the customer while producing a decent profitable income for the distributor. No real changes have been made in this line. “If it works, leave it alone. “

TRAVELERS: Some time back we designed a Travelers model that is the same as the standard carry model except it has a square pocket where the holster is attached. The traveler can put a passport and wallet in the carrying pouch and put his or her credit cards and money between the folds in the front. With the many stories of people traveling and having their luggage gone through before they even get to their destination along with purse snatchers and pick pockets, it has had a very good reception. We are slowly, but surely covering the travel industry market with this line.

EXTENDER -VEST ADAPTER: We were getting numerous calls from police officers who wanted to use the standard carry system over their vest to carry a second firearm but did not want to purchase a second system. We now manufacture an adapter that gives the officer approximately four (4) inches of extra length to accommodate for the extra girth of the vest.

AM MODEL: Probably the most calls we have had come from customers who would like to be able to carry most medium size frame firearms in our system. We had to go back to the drawing board on this one. To carry a larger firearm, some with double stack magazines, you are presented with a larger firearm imprint and more weight. We designed the AM model which carries the firearm in the same place (under the arm), but is 1/2” lower for the longer draw length, the shoulder strap is 1 ½” elastic to accommodate the weight of the large firearm and the band is wider for more body retention. On the opposite side is a place for a pair of cuffs and an extra magazine. We have been talking with the Air Marshal program about this one. Extra shoulder strap available on AM mod. only.

MV MODEL: We also got a request for a stealth package so an agent or officer could carry a medium size frame firearm, a radio and an extra magazine. All this is to be carried under a large T-shirt with a pair of shorts on. We designed a system which looks like a mini-vest that will accommodate all the above. This is the MV model and is a custom made item.

CUSTOM: We still custom build what ever a customer wants. Along with the custom build, we offer our suggestions and knowledge on what has worked in the past for a more workable and comfortable end product.

WOMEN: An update on items for Women. Our Standard and AM models work great for men and women. We have found for the women a longer shoulder strap is needed to accommodate for the lower riding more comfortable fit.

LAW ENFORCEMET: Extra shoulder strap to aid with the weight of the handcuff- extra mag. area. (AM Model Only ).

As always, we encourage new ideas, comments (good and bad) and letters from our customers and distributors. You may contact me at any time, by phone (713-956-7279) the answering machine is always on, by E-Mail Kangaroo@hal-pc.org or by U.S Mail kangaroo Industries P.O.Box 926341 Houston, Texas 77292.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    10/08/2006 2:52pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No problem.

Any time I can help.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2006 9:03pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This might be another option, but I think it would probably be something you would use on occasion versus everyday wear since it would get dirty like a traditional undershirt.