STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/07/2006 8:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I smashed that dude vid and pics added!

had my first real ringfight at an even the other day, great fun (well for me it was maybe not the other guy, he didnt look like he wanted to be there in the last 2 rounds)

I dont remember a whole lot of it. I remember the first thing he did was throw a real cracker of a kick into my arm which is pretty sore now, but after that i basically had the fight in control. he threw a lot of ugly arm punches, few of them got through but were so weak especially considering i train with guys who hit like trucks, these punches were nothing. my face is totally unmarked. he had no idea what to do in the clinch although he did manage to throw me in the first (by picking me up lol, he was fucking straining for it... bit of a waste of energy on his part) but after that he was throwing ineffectual knees to my legs while i was planting them into his guts.

started to really work in the front kicks and middle roundhouses, then at the start (i think) of the second retore the muscle in my leg- was already injured going into the fight but i could almost hear the snap crackle and pop of it tearing when i threw the kick. after that i stuck mostly to stomping that mofuckers guts in with teeps, pushed him through the ropes at one point with them, and throwing knees when he got in close. third round he was basically running away, my leg was so fucked i could hardly chase him and was getting pretty pissed but what can you do. i also kneed him in the face at one point which was against the rules (rules were unlimited knees to body but no elbows/knees to head)

unanimous decision win.
    Last edited by alex; 10/07/2006 11:21pm at .

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/07/2006 8:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    had my first real ringfight at an even the other day, great fun (well for me it was maybe not the other guy, he didnt look like he wanted to be there in the last 2 rounds)

I dont remember a whole lot of it. I remember the first thing he did was throw a real cracker of a kick into my arm which is pretty sore now, but after that i basically had the fight in control. he threw a lot of ugly arm punches, few of them got through but were so weak especially considering i train with guys who hit like trucks, these punches were nothing. my face is totally unmarked. he had no idea what to do in the clinch although he did manage to throw me in the first (by picking me up lol, he was fucking straining for it... bit of a waste of energy on his part) but after that he was throwing ineffectual knees to my legs while i was planting them into his guts.

started to really work in the front kicks and middle roundhouses, then at the start (i think) of the second retore the muscle in my leg- was already injured going into the fight but i could almost hear the snap crackle and pop of it tearing when i threw the kick. after that i stuck mostly to stomping that mofuckers guts in with teeps, pushed him through the ropes at one point with them, and throwing knees when he got in close. third round he was basically running away, my leg was so fucked i could hardly chase him and was getting pretty pissed but what can you do. i also kneed him in the face at one point which was against the rules (rules were unlimited knees to body but no elbows/knees to head)

unanimous decision win.
    1-0 Not a bad start . Congrats Alex . Any pictures or video expected to be up anywhere ?

Your leg doing ok ? Snap-crackle-pop is not the sound your leg should make while kicking ... I mean just incase you missed this little tid bit of info in your training .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/07/2006 8:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    untouched negro, look at that hot hot face. edit- the broken nose wasn't from the guy i fought, was from my mate shannon in training

my mate is sending me the vid off his cellphone soon i hope, ill put it on youtube, its like the last minute or so of the second round i think? not sure. ill post the (professional dvd) vids and pics when i get them
    Last edited by alex; 10/07/2006 8:46pm at .

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    10/07/2006 8:49pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yay for forthcoming video, and congratulations on the victory.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/07/2006 8:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Hahahahahahahaha . Damn Alex I look worse than that from 2 and half hours of rolling and working technique with a white , a blue and a purple ( bjj'ers ) belt today.
    ( I told all you mother fuckers I was fixing it ) .
    my mate is sending me the vid off his cellphone soon i hope, ill put it on youtube, its like the last minute or so of the second round i think? not sure. ill post the (professional dvd) vids and pics when i get them
    Can't wait to see it . Congrats again .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/07/2006 9:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

lol at the little karate guy on top

THAI BOXING WINNAR

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    10/07/2006 9:30pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice one.

Weird how it all goes out the window when someone rings a bell, isn't it?

Let me ask you a weird question I like to ask people who have just had a real match with real lights and a crowd and such:

What do you remember hearing during the fight?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/07/2006 9:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i remember hearing my cornerman shouting "KNEE KNEE KNEE", and i actually listened to him as well. also "ONE TWO FIVE" which is jab cross rear knee, which i tried but it didnt work so great. I don't remember a whole lot else other than that. oh and "SMASH HIM ALEX", heh.

edit- yeah you are right about it going out the window. so much stuff looking back that i should have been doing. i have some wicked leg kicks that i should have been working, i shoulda been using my jab a lot more, i shouldve used the jab/rear uppercut combo, i wasnt adding leg kicks to the end of my punch combos... loads of stuff. heh. at least i remembered how to throw knees
    Last edited by alex; 10/07/2006 10:28pm at .

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/07/2006 10:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    here are some pics, vid will be up soon but its real blocky :p

video-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILt33YF1SsM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic1.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	6498  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic2.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	6499  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic3.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	6500  

Last edited by alex; 10/07/2006 10:52pm at .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    10/08/2006 6:51am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    added it to the bullshido youtube group
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast