Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/09/2006 2:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    Panantukan (this is doubtlessly a mis-spelling) in Indonesian -- I believe -- and uses tricky changes of direction punches that whip into pressure points. These can be landed -- to awesome effect -- while boxing. Have both given and recived.
    Do you know of a place in the lower mainland that teaches Panantukan?

Been searching, no dice.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    10/09/2006 4:06pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    I just don't know, guys. I think I'd have to see one of you use it in an effective manner to have any respect for it. But I'm a very "damn the torpedos, full speed ahead " fighter.

Panantukan (this is doubtlessly a mis-spelling) in Indonesian -- I believe -- and uses tricky changes of direction punches that whip into pressure points. These can be landed -- to awesome effect -- while boxing. Have both given and recived.
    You may revise your view on the chop when you see someone do it properly, but I don't think it's a must-have technique by any means. Anyway, would you be willing to describe a basic panantukan technique for me to try out? It sounds like a fun thing to tack on to boxing.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123