225242 Bullies, 4016 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/06/2006 1:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, keep in mind that 95% of the girls that everyone is referring to that have no problems training with earrings don't train like you do.

Posted On:
    10/06/2006 1:40pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have two tongue piercings, a septum ring, and an orbital (two ear piercings with one ring through them). Yeah, they're hell for training.

When I get a new piercing I usually just concentrate on conditioning for about two weeks, then I take them out to spar once they've healed.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/06/2006 2:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One more comment, then I'll shut up (maybe).

If I were you, I wouldn't be concerned about things like earrings. The purpose of earrings are to make girls look pretty. You're both involved in a sport that is going to turn your face into a battered misshapen remnant of what it once was. Ten years from now, you're both going to look like Mickey Rourke. So, you see - you have a decision to make. You can stop fighting and protect your looks, or you can be a bad-ass and look like Mickey Rourke. You can't have it both ways. What's it gonna' be?

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    10/06/2006 2:11pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hardly ever get hit and the people in Ashlys weightclass dont hit hard enough to matter.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    10/06/2006 2:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil
    One more comment, then I'll shut up (maybe).

If I were you, I wouldn't be concerned about things like earrings. The purpose of earrings are to make girls look pretty. You're both involved in a sport that is going to turn your face into a battered misshapen remnant of what it once was. Ten years from now, you're both going to look like Mickey Rourke. So, you see - you have a decision to make. You can stop fighting and protect your looks, or you can be a bad-ass and look like Mickey Rourke. You can't have it both ways. What's it gonna' be?
    That's a bit over the top, don't ya think? Being a fighter does not cancel out being a woman.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Posted On:
    10/06/2006 2:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    That's a bit over the top, don't ya think? Being a fighter does not cancel out being a woman.

Um.........It was a joke, Mickey.

Posted On:
    10/06/2006 2:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    Dude, shut the **** up.

Eat **** and die, worm. Nobody asked you to police the fucking thread. **** off.

Posted On:
    10/06/2006 2:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, you call me a worm!!! Oh my God, the earth is trembling!!! The end is near. Bah!

I'll eat **** if that makes you feel happy. Just tell me what to do with your clothes after I'm done eating you.

Your joke was stupid and barely humorous, and I don't need your permission or anybody's for that matter to tell you to shut the **** up because of it.

You can tell me to **** off as much as you want. I'll decide whether to **** off or not. Deal with it and move on, or have a seizure in anger. Your choice. Have the last word if it makes you feel better.

Maybe you should consider getting your ears pierced. It's probably not necessary, though. Nobody's ever going to mistake you for a man. Your tendencies to butt in where you don't belong and whine like a menstruating teenager are distinctly feminine.

Posted On:
    10/06/2006 3:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAWHWHWHWHWHWAHAHA HAHA!!!!!

... oh wait, you were seriously trying to offend me. Oh well.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAWHWHWHWHWHWAHAHA HAHA!!!!

Oh man, that was good. I find it funny, ironic and just plain fucking retarded that you are telling me I'm butting where I don't belong, here, in a fucking public internet forum, as if you and your stupid brainless, pimple-ridden juvenile joke belonged here in the first place.

But I'll go along. Your attempts to offend are rather juvenile, unimaginative and pedestrian to say the least. But I'll go along so that maybe you get better in time. Whatever you say chief.

I menstruate, I'm ghay, I'm a woman, I'll pierce my ears, or maybe not. I'm confused. Whatever you say chief. Please keep going at it if that makes you feel better and adequate. Want french fries with that?

You are dumb.

Posted On:
    10/06/2006 3:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes I am. And you are smart. Want french fries with that?

"Want french fries with that?" Seriously, is something wrong with you? Do you have some kind of mental handicap? Do you lick the windows on the school bus?
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast