Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    10/08/2006 9:39pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPower
    A lot of places don't have tournaments though. We've got to go all the way up to Maryland just to test, so that doesn't make it any easier either.
    Where in Maryland? I didn't know there was Kyokushin in Maryland, I looked a while ago, but didn;t find any.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 6:52pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Efro
    Shotokan vs. Kyokushin who will win? 6-8 years to get 1st dan? damn that ruins my dream of getting my black belt in kyokushin, that and the fact that there are no schools in the orlando area.
    Umm.... why? Are you dying?

Why is 6-8 years too long? If you take Shotokan because you get your BB faster, maybe you need to reevaluate why you are taking an MA.

Are you taking it for fun? To get in shape? To get in\stay in shape? For self-defense? Or just so you can say you have a Black Belt?

If you really have a dream of getting a BB in KK, 6-8 years isn't that long. Otherwise, it really isn't a dream.

If you're really in a hurry for a BB, there are lots of places listed on the forums where you can just buy one. :icon_bigg
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12