Page 9 of 13 First ... 5678910111213 Last

Style
    Bujutsu / Muay Thai / MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zengun9
    World War II, my Clan was brutally murdered and our women raped by japanese samurai officers and
    soldiers when they invaded the Philippine Islands. There are a few of us left but thank God our numbersare coming back
    I have heard rumours that Hollywood is making a movie about this. Apparently, Tom Cruise will be the American Samurai that convinced the Samurai to kill your people, and Mel Gibson will plan the head of your Clan that fought to defend their freedom! :brave:
    The Jewish samurai kill him in the end though....

Oh ****, I just gave away the ending...
    aaaand CUT!
    :director2

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NO!!!!

As St. Mel of Gibson proved in Braveheart, The Patriot, Mad Max, and His Gospel, it was the ENGLISH who killed Jesus!!

I will pray for you. . . .

--J. "Accept Mel Gibson as Your Personal Lord and Savior" D.
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    NO!!!!

As St. Mel of Gibson proved in Braveheart, The Patriot, Mad Max, and His Gospel, it was the ENGLISH who killed Jesus!!

I will pray for you. . . .

--J. "Accept Mel Gibson as Your Personal Lord and Savior" D.
    I stand corrected, hence why the script "Bird on a Wire" is to be added as a new testament...

Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now you understand!!

The English have been trying to ruin Goldi since Laugh In!

--J. "SockittomeSockittome!" D.
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Style
    Open Combat
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Tanto
    I have heard rumours that Hollywood is making a movie about this. Apparently, Tom Cruise will be the American Samurai that convinced the Samurai to kill your people, and Mel Gibson will plan the head of your Clan that fought to defend their freedom! :brave:
    The Jewish samurai kill him in the end though....

Oh ****, I just gave away the ending...
    aaaand CUT!
    :director2

It's okay, I do not expect you guys to understand. WW-II, what I meant was, yes it true
    there are no more samurai, but the officers that came from a samurai family tradition are
    as brutal when they butchered many of my family members.

Zengun, it's just a club that I belong to and we discuss many things and share many common interest.

Some of you makes jokes and watch too many movies or even believe what you see on the history channel but you do not have a clue of what my family had to endure
    in the hands of these samurai practicing bastards.

We do not call family groups in the Philipines tribes, they are called family clans
    http://www.geocities.com/ivanhenares/?200627

Maybe if you just look outside this country you may learn more about other cultures.

It is hard to express once views without getting hammered and that's okey. Thank
    you for all your funny comments and Doc-X, you are good in my book and I have
    great respect for you. This is my last thread and it was fun.

I still think that Yanagi-Ryu and all it's affiliated dojo are fakes. I still hate samurais
    and fucking ninjas!

Doc-X, it was nice talking to you and do me a favor, check this guy out in Encinitas
    called Nami-Ryu. The guy do not have a clear MA ranking and then suddenly invent
    his own style after training for a short time with Yanagi-crap. He look good in his
    videos and many have blindly followed him.

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's okay, I do not expect you guys to understand. WW-II, what I meant was, yes it true
    there are no more samurai, but the officers that came from a samurai family tradition are
    as brutal when they butchered many of my family members.
    I don't think anyone here would say what happened to people in your nation IN THE PAST was not a serious issue. It's just that you are still filling yourself with hate for something that happened 60 years ago...a whole other generation.

Greece was under occupation by the Turks for 400 years, we almost lost our culture, our language and our religion...the war to gain freedom was very brutal...we fought them during WW1 and WW2...but man, I don't hate Turks...in fact I have many good friends that are Turks who probably didn't even know (or care) about what happened during Ottoman occupation, WW1 & WW2..it wasn't them...it was 2 whole other generations ago!

I suppose you just got to learn to relax.

I still think that Yanagi-Ryu and all it's affiliated dojo are fakes. I still hate samurais
    and fucking ninjas!
    Hey! Unless your family was lunge punched to death, then had their kukan balls fondled...what the hell did ninjas do to you???

Style
    Muay Thai n00b
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uhh.... Dancing wookie? :chewy:

And is it a BAD thing I believe the History Channel?

Oh and yeah, zangun9, lighten the **** up. Were YOU personally ass-raped by a current member of a family descended from a samurai clan?

I mean, the Jedi fucking ate my dog six years ago after mind tricking him to crap in my cereal (even though my parents say that cereal was some sort of "toilet sand and newspaper shreds" and that KOREANS ate him, not Jedi) Do I hold a grudge? HELL NO! And that was only SIX years ago, not SIXTY.

Do you see Jews still peeing on descendants of Nazis? Nope. (Minus Neo-Nazis, but they're only in Illinois and the Blues Bros. took care of them. )

And Zangun is yer family name or something? It doesn't sound very Philipino, not does Okinawan GojuRyu for that matter. :5shocking

Anyhoo, if I am mistaking some of your arguments for better ones that are relevant and well thought out, forgive me, I have a Bio Exam :seppuku:

So all I can say is DANCING WOOKIE :chewy: (By the way, Trandoshans killed many of Chewbacca's relatives after Kashyyk was enslaved by the Empire but he survived...... until he was killed by a moon crashing on a planet he was on by using a giant dovin basal gravity butt-sucker thingy to pull it out of orbit while he was saving Han Solo and Leia Skywalker Solo's child Anakin Solo ((who DID survive thanks to Chewy)) )

Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Star Wars and George Lucas sucks.

--J.D.

Style
    Bujinkan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still think that Yanagi-Ryu and all it's affiliated dojo are fakes. I still hate samurais and fucking ninjas!
    I get this alot... only when they say it to me -- it is "I still hate samurais and those fucking SEXY ninjas..."

Come on -- we have to get props for being lumped in here, yes?

-DW
    Sexy bastard ninja...

"Victory Dancing" Ninja Samurai Wookie (after ravishing a clan's worth of women) ==> :chewy:

Style
    Ng Wun Fa
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    mmmmm
    Last edited by The 5th Circle; 10/27/2006 1:31am at .

Page 9 of 13 First ... 5678910111213 Last