Page 4 of 13 First 12345678 ... Last
    ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unless the guy comes back and "'splains" himself, I am going to chalk it up to yet another fool trying to use this board to smear someone who made him cry.

--J.D.
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Style
    Open Combat
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyebeams
    I have no idea what your agenda is, but an art's soke is not always the most technically proficient member. This is true in a lot of situations where a blood relative is supposed to inherit but is not necessarily interested in martial arts. In such cases, the custom is to have an organization of technically proficient members assume directorship of that part of the art.
    Sir, I do not have any agenda, I was stupid and I forget to get the quotes from the people
    in the other forums asking the questions why Mr. Jeremy suddenly becomes the future soke of Yanagi-Ryu. Thank you for the lesson, I appriciate it ;)

Style
    Open Combat
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Spots where people are lying in this thread, not hard to parse that syntax - classic distancing tactics and emphasis in the wrong places (site Clinton testimony as example) - Start with the use of the impersonal:

Continue with stories heard from others - difficulty with time and excessive emphasis:

Edited to add: Next time you decide to lie online, at least make it somewhat believable.
    Sir,

I am sorry if you think I was lying and sorry if my English is very bad,

Style
    Open Combat
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Spots where people are lying in this thread, not hard to parse that syntax - classic distancing tactics and emphasis in the wrong places (site Clinton testimony as example) - Start with the use of the impersonal:

Continue with stories heard from others - difficulty with time and excessive emphasis:

Edited to add: Next time you decide to lie online, at least make it somewhat believable.
    Sir,

I am sorry if you think I was lying and sorry if my English is very bad, I am still learning
    your language, I think in my native language and try to translate it in English the best I can. here are some of the link why I post the theard and thank you for the lesson. Please accept my humble apolagies. I will be careful next time and thank you Sensei
    for correcting me. May you have a nice day.

Regards,

zengun9

http://www.budoseek.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8519

http://www.aikidojournal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6729

http://www.hwarang.org/Clodig-Bio-Art.html
    Last edited by zengun9; 10/03/2006 4:29pm at .

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens! supporting member

Style
    karate / bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so... what do they speak on your planet?

Style
    None. Again.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why does every thread on this godforsaken board end in massive amounts of mutual masturbation? "OMG YOU SAID THEN AND NOT THAN SO YOU ARE CLEARLY LYING! LIAR! YOU ARE A LIAR YOU LYING LIE-FACED LIAR!"

GTFU.

Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because we enjoy masturbation?

--J.D.
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Style
    BJJ, Ju-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can stop any time, it is not an addiction.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well all things come to a head. . . .

--J.D.

Style
    Open Combat
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli
    so... what do they speak on your planet?

Mr. Pauli,

Sir, I do not come from another planet. But if you what to know, it is called "Kapampangan"
    I can speak Kapampangan, Tagalog, minor Japanese and minor Spanish. English by far
    is the hardest language for me to learn. I am also interested in Turkish, French, Chinese and German. Thank you for asking.

Also, when the Spaniards took over my country for 350 years and after the Americans kick them out, my clan was NOT subjugated and given a Spanish or American last names. My middle and my last name still remains Kapampangan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapampangan_language
    Last edited by zengun9; 10/04/2006 9:59am at .

Page 4 of 13 First 12345678 ... Last