Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #11
    sochin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,848
    Style
    No gym currently.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sochin101 thinks Jimmy Lyons should get to the damn point.

    Man, I love this third person stuff. I mean, Sochin101 loves this third person mullarkey.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

    Gandhi


  2. #12
    ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Doctor X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Prost's Mom
    Posts
    4,380
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sochin101 wrote: Man, I love this third person stuff. I mean, Sochin101 loves this third person mullarkey.

    DoctorX responds with cogent magnificence worthy of his Grand Mastery: Indeed.

    --J.D.
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

  3. #13
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    9,680
    Style
    lol yet again more Judo !
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyLyons
    Grand Master Jimmy Lyons, a 5 time World Champion, has worked with the U.S. Presidents Council on Physical Fitness and Sports on educating kids across the country on Physical Fitness as well as having worked with law enforcement agencies Nation-Wide on self defense training & "Say NO To Drugs" programs.

    Grand Master, Jimmy Lyons is also the proud owner of the ABA Basketball Team in Montgomery, Alabama and along with AJ DiScala, Beverly Hills Banker & CEO of Brax Capital Group, owners of the ABA Basketball Teams in Orlando, FL & Tallahassee, FL.

    Grand Master Jimmy Lyons is paving his way for success, he is launching Tyson Sports LLC. in 2007. :qpepsi:
    Hi Jimmy !!!!!

    I was wondering .... Who the **** are you besides a republican money hungry ignorant lap dog ? Very very few people on Bullshido are going to be impressed with the info above and the ones who are will not be impressed related to the Martial Arts except to wonder how much dough you can toss their way to improve their gym or training facilities . Except maybe Anthony who will compare Rolex'es (can't find the plural of Rolex anywhere ) with you .

    We ( term used loosely ) are going to be interested in any actual training or work you have done .

    So what Martial Art do you study ?

    Who were/are your teachers and instructors ?

    What rank have you earned ?( not bought or created but earned through hardwork blood sweat and tears )

    Do you have a compition record that can be verified ?

    What are you a "5 time World Champion" at ? Forms ? Fullcontact ? Point Sparing ?

    Can you please explain to us here why you are here and what you plan to learn or share with the rest of the class ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  4. #14
    ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Doctor X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Prost's Mom
    Posts
    4,380
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reads more like a democrat money-hungry lap dog. . . .

    --J.D.
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

  5. #15
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    9,680
    Style
    lol yet again more Judo !
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    Reads more like a democrat money-hungry lap dog. . . .

    --J.D.
    I thought it was all the same and that they pretended to play different sides of the table .

    Either way I think more Republicans own teams than Democrats .


    So .. umm how about them Bears ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  6. #16
    ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Doctor X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Prost's Mom
    Posts
    4,380
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    I thought it was all the same and that they pretended to play different sides of the table .
    NO!! Republicans are the ones with money who want to lower taxes on the rich! Democrats are the ones with money who want to raise taxes on the poor!!

    Either way I think more Republicans own teams than Democrats .
    Really? Is there oil in sports teams?


    So .. umm how about them Bears ?
    Doing better than my Patriots . . . so what else is new . . . [CENSORED--Ed.] Tony Eason. . . .

    --J.D.
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

  7. #17
    Joe Karate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    402
    Style
    TSD-MDK, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyLyons
    Grand Master Jimmy Lyons, a 5 time World Champion, has worked with the U.S. Presidents Council on Physical Fitness and Sports on educating kids across the country on Physical Fitness as well as having worked with law enforcement agencies Nation-Wide on self defense training & "Say NO To Drugs" programs.

    Grand Master, Jimmy Lyons is also the proud owner of the ABA Basketball Team in Montgomery, Alabama and along with AJ DiScala, Beverly Hills Banker & CEO of Brax Capital Group, owners of the ABA Basketball Teams in Orlando, FL & Tallahassee, FL.

    Grand Master Jimmy Lyons is paving his way for success, he is launching Tyson Sports LLC. in 2007.

    Which one is it Jimmy, 5 or 6 World Championships??

    http://www.abalive.com/news/releases...=2006080706002

    What a tool !!!

  8. #18
    ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Doctor X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Prost's Mom
    Posts
    4,380
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bows to Joe Karate's superior Google-Fu. . . .

    Damn! All I got was the picture of the head of the port authority in Alabama. From Joe's linky:

    Jimmy Lyons and A.J. DiScala. Lyons will serve as GM of the team. He has a Masters Degree in Sports Management, 7 black belts in martial arts and has won 6 World Martial Arts Championships. "I know what it is like to put together a winning organization and I will bring these skills to the operation in Tallahassee. We plan to make a great impact on the youth of the community as we are in the Orlando area and bring top quality sports and entertainment there. We are very excited and we will be announcing full details of the team shortly."
    --J.D.
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

  9. #19
    Joe Karate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    402
    Style
    TSD-MDK, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you Dr.

    I'm coming up empty though on any independent verification of jimmy's MA d34dliness . . .

  10. #20
    Joe Karate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    402
    Style
    TSD-MDK, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps, *gasps outloud*, there isn't any???

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO