Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2006 11:19am

Style: Reality Self Defense

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

NEW VIDEO -COMBATANT

HOLY CRAP@!
    I just wasted 40 dollars on a video called COMBATANT which included Mike Casey, Bill Kipp, Moni Aiezik(sp), and some Kali Guy.....
    So basically we have a philipine, wing tzun (EBMAS), Self defense and combative system represented in this video....They basically all go through the same routine and sho the same CRAP....
    Commando "CRAP" MAGA's own Moni SUCKS!!!! SUCKS !!! SUCKS!!! He is sloppy, not effective and he states that it is going to dominate the martial arts community.....Bill Kipp....I know I dont have to say anymore.....Here is a retard who couldnt fight his way out of a nightmare....Mike Casy who is Sifu Emins Top Student looks absolutly GAY and non effective, and finally the philipino guyo or whatever the hell his name is looks like he is going to bang one of the guys up the keester in one move and I kid you not......

Where are the good systems, the good instructors.....Now I am no fan of the TRS line, but there are good instructors there in which maybe a lot of wha they teach is what everone else teaches but som things you can at least tak away and use....

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON COMBATANT.......To be fair to the producers, the editing and production was really top notch and they actually do a JOKE SCENARIO what ever guy did which was hysterical....However, save you money......
    Last edited by zipit777; 10/02/2006 10:57am at .

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    9/28/2006 12:30pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No.

Why?

Because we're all smarter than you, that's why.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/29/2006 2:27pm

Style: Reality Self Defense

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shut your hole Internet Warrior....I just saved you forty bucks!
    I see you must pop a lot of crap with all the posts you have made....You must be well liked on these posts.....

Go wack off to your Jet Li Flicks! One day someone will pull your card and smack that hiney all over your MYSPACE website......

Middleweight

Posted On:
    9/29/2006 2:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zipit777
    and finally the philipino guyo or whatever the hell his name is looks like he is going to bang one of the guys up the keester in one move and I kid you not......
    His name's Leo Gaje btw. I can't speak to the others, or to the video, but Gaje is not one to screw with.

- Matt
    Student of Wan Yi Chuan Kung Fu,
    Kali, & what ever works
    Renaissance Martial Arts
    Rochester, NY

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/29/2006 2:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zipit777
    Shut your hole Internet Warrior....I just saved you forty bucks!
    I see you must pop a lot of crap with all the posts you have made....You must be well liked on these posts.....

Go wack off to your Jet Li Flicks! One day someone will pull your card and smack that hiney all over your MYSPACE website......
    No ... seriously . Most of us have no desire to buy any video series , except to write a scathing review , or to get a good chuckle with some tax refund money .

Why ?

Becouse we are usualy smart enough to know that even IF there is some good info on a tape . We will find the same info by sparring and training with a resisting and well trained partner .

If I want to know how to fight , I fight . If I want to know how to shoot a gun or drive a car ... I will find someone who has a gun or a car and ask them to work with me . I don't go and seek videos about the topic unless I am just half-assed exploring the concept and want to get a vague idea about things work .

Which you will usualy not get through anything TSR puts out .

Find an instructor and stop your vaginal discharging .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994