Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2006 2:42pm

Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Apparently, karate can turn your kids into occultists and lesbians...

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/05/karate.htm

This is an article from a Christian website. The idea is that this is a very difficult time and culture (as well as violent) to be raising kids in. In an attempt to make their kids better, many parents are turning to martial arts. The author of this article argues that this does more harm than good because it teaches children how to fight better.

Then it goes on into a weird take on how martial arts are really linked to Zen Buddhism and other "occult" practices. And it just goes from there.

Enjoy.

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    9/26/2006 2:55pm

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    2 things.

1) "For instance, gamers can now scan pictures of fellow students and teachers from a high school yearbook and "morph" them onto the faces of the people they kill."

Someone PLEASE tell me what the name of that game is.

2) They state that martial arts teach you to use powers not of god and drown you in the occult. I state that is why we must push mixed martial arts. Mixed martial arts are of god. My proof? I submit Matt Hughes. Every single time he beats in someone's head he thanks god for helping him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2006 3:00pm

Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The obvious solution to me is to involve kids in occidental martial arts like wrestling, boxing, skeet shooting, etc.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    9/26/2006 3:07pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The obvious solution is to castrate these religious nutjobs to prevent the further spread of the retarded genes. I swear to God that these so-called evangelists make me sick. Next thing we'll see is that in order to make it to heaven, you have to be a retard.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/26/2006 3:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    .... Mixed martial arts are of god. My proof? I submit Matt Hughes. Every single time he beats in someone's head he thanks god for helping him.

Which is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard . Sure God helped you seperate peoples ribs , train to beat people to near death if needs be , break limbs , and choke mother fuckers out .

That is exactly what God wants .

Jesus gives it a thumbs up as well

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    9/26/2006 3:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    1) "For instance, gamers can now scan pictures of fellow students and teachers from a high school yearbook and "morph" them onto the faces of the people they kill."

Someone PLEASE tell me what the name of that game is.

Doom.

IMO, it is much more enjoyable to download extensions which allow you to kill Barney the Dinosaur by throwing frozen chicken parts at the giant purple pedophile.

... and since dinasaurs don't fit in Creationism, this could be part of a Christian crusade extension of the game, right?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    9/26/2006 3:17pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Clearly I have underestimated karate. I should go find a dojo.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    9/26/2006 3:36pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is entirely true, I was once a honest choir boy, only attracted to slightly balding bishops. One lesson of TKD turned me into a socially maladjusted metal fan who is only attracted to women who can put their legs behind their heads.

Thankfully my formative lesson wasn't in teh BJJ, or I might have caught teh ghey......

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    9/26/2006 3:45pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    Which is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard . Sure God helped you seperate peoples ribs , train to beat people to near death if needs be , break limbs , and choke mother fuckers out .

That is exactly what God wants .

Jesus gives it a thumbs up as well

Yeh, if god was really behind matt hughes he'd settle for nothing less then Hughes hamstringing all his opponents horses, burning his village and raping his virgin daughters.

A little beating here and there just doesnt measure up to the violence our lord has come to expect of us.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    9/26/2006 4:06pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Their sole purpose is to release a power such religions view as inner god power and known more popularly as the Chi or Ki force.

LOL, from now on I will only refer to it as 'Inner God Power'

TKD
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast