Page 3 of 3 First 123

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He hasn't competed before and no one from his dojo has either, I don't know his name sorry I saw it yesterday but can't remember it, my memory is heaps bad.

There will be a dvd eventually but it usually takes months and months to come out and they put like 3 events in one i think.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well he had a boxer's stance and a good double leg takedown. He looked about 15kgs heavier than me and was about 10yrs older too. I ended up getting armbarred from his guard at the end of the first round.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pooeater
    Well he had a boxer's stance and a good double leg takedown. He looked about 15kgs heavier than me and was about 10yrs older too. I ended up getting armbarred from his guard at the end of the first round.
    OH YES the good ol "armbar from guard Kung Fu" ... I think Omega studies that style as well .

Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    I concur, people looked at me and see kung-fu and laugh I rarely tell them anything else on my resume.

tough break ... props for stepping up though ... it was more than most people do .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eheh thanx man, I learnt so much from that it's crazy and it was heaps fun, wasn't near as nervous as I thought I would be. Can't wait to get back in for another shot but I've got a kickboxing match in 7 weeks so will have undoubtedly helped for that.

Page 3 of 3 First 123