Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/30/2006 1:14pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, that's real mature, Der.

Oldman34 is trying so hard to get his "Best Poster Ever" tag.
    He's been fantasizing about it while he jerks off lately, he wants it so bad.
    Now you've gone and ruined everything! Jerk!

Don't worry though, he'll be around eventually to bring the pain with his own style of vicious logic!
    He's got the mad Verbal Judo skillz that killz fo thrillz, yo!

Posted On:
    10/12/2006 3:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Totally Fake

I am posting as an ex-student, I am Daniel Lang who he talks about on his site. Anyone that has read the sight in the past knows he set me and Jesse Walden on pedestals and when we left (the entire team left with us) he tried to slander us but many people in the community know his BS now.

His "experiance" of training in Japan is only a half truth, he only made it half way through the program before finding an excuse to return home, I personally consider his training very foolish. There were nights we were lucky to get four hours of sleep and say what you will about spitit training, sleep is needed for any real fighter. He talks about us not telling him about food, bleh, we told him everyday. He got us a bunch of free rotted meat once and all we could say was Arrigato Gozaimashita (when really we wanted to say WTF idiot we are fighters, high performance machines that need at least a clean source of protien) eventually we left and although he speaks that we talked the rest of the team, trust me when I say they all left because he was a total fool. -I- would lead many of the training because he got lazy and couldn't even keep up with the more advanced katas.

The training is only good because it is intense, but getting one thing right doesn't make you a school, it makes you a good gym. That is my opinion at least and I feel most people that have met him will completely agree, he has managed to anger people all over the world where we competed. When we left the program all of them were willing to help us out (which is how we were able to leave, he would keep an eye on our mail so we couldn't get money sent and when we wanted to leave he refused to give us our return travel money [money you are to give him to insure you have money for your return trip if you decide to leave] and even tried to keep our passports, luckily we asked the police to come get them for us. We drew up no contract so there was nothing we could do about all our return money)

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    10/12/2006 3:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyokushinka
    I am posting as an ex-student, I am Daniel Lang who he talks about on his site. Anyone that has read the sight in the past knows he set me and Jesse Walden on pedestals and when we left (the entire team left with us) he tried to slander us but many people in the community know his BS now.

His "experiance" of training in Japan is only a half truth, he only made it half way through the program before finding an excuse to return home, I personally consider his training very foolish. There were nights we were lucky to get four hours of sleep and say what you will about spitit training, sleep is needed for any real fighter. He talks about us not telling him about food, bleh, we told him everyday. He got us a bunch of free rotted meat once and all we could say was Arrigato Gozaimashita (when really we wanted to say WTF idiot we are fighters, high performance machines that need at least a clean source of protien) eventually we left and although he speaks that we talked the rest of the team, trust me when I say they all left because he was a total fool. -I- would lead many of the training because he got lazy and couldn't even keep up with the more advanced katas.

The training is only good because it is intense, but getting one thing right doesn't make you a school, it makes you a good gym. That is my opinion at least and I feel most people that have met him will completely agree, he has managed to anger people all over the world where we competed. When we left the program all of them were willing to help us out (which is how we were able to leave, he would keep an eye on our mail so we couldn't get money sent and when we wanted to leave he refused to give us our return travel money [money you are to give him to insure you have money for your return trip if you decide to leave] and even tried to keep our passports, luckily we asked the police to come get them for us. We drew up no contract so there was nothing we could do about all our return money)
    Thank you very much for this information.
    It is exactly how I imagined it would be.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2006 4:36pm

Style: Taijutsu, Army Combatives

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyokushinka

I'll ALMOST take this at face value, but you'll need to prove that you are indeed who you say that you are. Something like a picture of you that isn't on the website, but can be compared to one that is. Paperwork showing you were there, something.

Not trying to take away from what you said, just wanting to make sure that you're the best qualified to say it.

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    10/13/2006 5:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will hold my comments until Kyokushinka can verify if he is who he says he is.

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    10/16/2006 6:58am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting..

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    10/16/2006 7:27am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kyokushinka:

Do not take the questions personally. There are those who will try to use a site like this to attack a school/practitioner.

--J.D.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 9:32pm

Style: switched to Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been training at the Ligo dojo since 9-26. Review coming.....

Damn it has been good training

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 11:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kyokushinkaikan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Guys My name is Shane Barker and i was an uchi deshi Under Sensei Nathan Ligo(Yon Dan, 4th degree in Kyokushin) for 340+days. I am from Oklahoma and i moved into the Budokaratehouse dormitory program in 2004. If you dont belive me you can see my Myspace. at http://www.myspace.com/barker_shane If You have any questions about the Budokaratehouse dormitory program then you can message me on there or at my personal email of sbarker06@gmail.com. Also Kyokushinka is Daniel Lang and he is absolutly true and correct in everthing that he said, you can also find his myspace at http://www.myspace.com/kyokushinka. Thanks and good training
    Last edited by barker; 12/06/2006 11:31pm at .

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    12/07/2006 7:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by barker
    Hey Guys My name is Shane Barker and i was an uchi deshi Under Sensei Nathan Ligo(Yon Dan, 4th degree in Kyokushin) for 340+days. I am from Oklahoma and i moved into the Budokaratehouse dormitory program in 2004. If you dont belive me you can see my Myspace. at http://www.myspace.com/barker_shane If You have any questions about the Budokaratehouse dormitory program then you can message me on there or at my personal email of sbarker06@gmail.com. Also Kyokushinka is Daniel Lang and he is absolutly true and correct in everthing that he said, you can also find his myspace at http://www.myspace.com/kyokushinka. Thanks and good training
    Please read the entire thread. All the questions I want to know are already posted.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789