Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 3:41am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks guys this was all fun. Combat bjj was founded by a person that is a bjj bb. It was founded for the street , no one knows about hard work like me. Been grappling since 10. All this was about bashing me. Me hitting the heavy bag in 2003. I asked to see your youtube videos . No one posted. One person posted there full name. But i am going to list the people i trained under so you can just throw out names and be harsh. If i listed who i earned my 1st degree in bjj . You would do that to him too. And his master was under the gracies too. Everyone is fake to you guys. Every black belt is fake to you . My kenpo too , no one mentioned my goju back ground or my tae kwon do back ground ? I know all fake. I am martial arts instructor. Nothing good came out of here. People just want to bash. Non of you know me as a person. Everyone has the right to be a founder of an art. It is all about bashing me. I stand by my rank and my other ranks. I teach what is practical in the street. What works. And you guys think cause you see what is in one video is the answer and be all. Im done here. Master laz did train under and earned rank in bjj. He is a good person. Know the men before you bash. I will keep putting out youtube videos and teaching my amj.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 5:24am

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master velez View Post
    Combat bjj was founded by a person that is a bjj bb. It was founded for the street , no one knows about hard work like me. [...] If i listed who i earned my 1st degree in bjj . You would do that to him too. And his master was under the gracies too. [...] Master laz did train under and earned rank in bjj.
    For "a man of god" you sure seem to lie awful lot. No. You are not a BJJ black belt. Get over it. You can be a black belt in Retard Jiujutsu if you want tho. I hear it's great on the home schooling thingy.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 6:29am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK guys, I'm late to the party, and I haven't read the thread properly, so apologies if I'm rehashing something. Check out this video

This is so bad this guy is either trolling or is completely deluded. Either way, you're not going to get through to him with logic or facts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 7:10am

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Edited because the post would be misconstrued as a threat.
    Last edited by Sorekara; 10/16/2011 7:25am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 8:20am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is america. If you don't like it , change the channel. I have been in martial arts for over 25 years. Do your research. And the kenpo i do has no forms. I don't need to get rank anymore. I am a master and always a student. Grow a pair and put your names to your posts. I might start giving my dvds for free just to really bother you guys. Thanks for the press. I never spoke to the guy that claims to have spoken to me or he fake emailed me. I try and help the martial arts community. I don't need the money. Got a great job. Master laz is a real master too and he is a 2nd dan in bjj. Do your home work kids. You dont have to watch out for me. Don't buy my product. Amj is here to stay for life. Home study is not for everyone. I did my time in the dojo. I am a master and a bjj bb. I grew up in karate and a wrestling family. Never boxed in the ring but did train under a friend that his uncle was nj boxing champion. It is your right to hate but im not running from this. I am a master and have the right to be a founder. Get it right we have 4 courses , i founded 3 folks. i only answered this for the amj army and my cause. people who see this get the right info in me before you attack. check out my work, speak to my students. i know martial arts. i don't need rank to prove my work. i can go on 4ever on this haters but got a life. to the people that find this and want to join the amj , know the person before you judge. i am not fake. amj has been here since 2003. i earned my black belt at age 15. master at age 25. i stand by my arts. i don't sell a bjj bb. i promote my jujitsu . american modern jujitsu , karate and aikido. no politics. i started amj because i have seen so many schools close and some areas and countries don't have martial arts. check out my youtube , just like this site i need the traffic lol. www.youtube.com/izzyjujitsu . master velez inc. amj president. master velez
    No

Your website says different. You're part of a circle jerk that with the rise of the internet has allowed those willing to look around know where you people spread your bullshit.

Lazario is bs of the highest magnitude.

Your product is bs, as are your affiliates.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 10/16/2011 8:25am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 8:36am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Forgot to ask.

How old are you Velez?

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 8:49am

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks guys this was all fun. Combat bjj was founded by a person that is a bjj bb. It was founded for the street , no one knows about hard work like me. Been grappling since 10. All this was about bashing me. Me hitting the heavy bag in 2003. I asked to see your youtube videos . No one posted. One person posted there full name. But i am going to list the people i trained under so you can just throw out names and be harsh. If i listed who i earned my 1st degree in bjj . You would do that to him too. And his master was under the gracies too. Everyone is fake to you guys. Every black belt is fake to you . My kenpo too , no one mentioned my goju back ground or my tae kwon do back ground ? I know all fake. I am martial arts instructor. Nothing good came out of here. People just want to bash. Non of you know me as a person. Everyone has the right to be a founder of an art. It is all about bashing me. I stand by my rank and my other ranks. I teach what is practical in the street. What works. And you guys think cause you see what is in one video is the answer and be all. Im done here. Master laz did train under and earned rank in bjj. He is a good person. Know the men before you bash. I will keep putting out youtube videos and teaching my amj.
    You ignored the post where jnp posted his name. Go ahead and keep on putting out your Youtube videos, they'll be a good example of how NOT to do martial arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 9:16am

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Valez, I am trying to be serious here when I ask my questions, so please answer me. Do you have Asperger's Syndrome? And I would also like to know how old you are?

As far as your statement of being a "master" and not needing rank anymore, what a crock. Some of us are constantly working at attaining rank in other styles, no matter what rank we currently hold. If it was not important, then why would you state the ranks you have? You wouldn't. Get out of your mom's basement, go to the local Jenny Graig, lose some weight, and get back on whatever medication you should be taking.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 9:26am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Combat bjj was founded by a person that is a bjj bb.
    Lazaro Bueno is not a black belt in BJJ. Is this who you are claiming founded "combat BJJ"?

no one knows about hard work like me.
    Your physical appearance indicates otherwise.

I asked to see your youtube videos . No one posted. One person posted there full name. But i am going to list the people i trained under so you can just throw out names and be harsh. If i listed who i earned my 1st degree in bjj . You would do that to him too. And his master was under the gracies too.
    No, because that would indicate legitimate rank and lineage if the rank came from the Gracie family. No one would be harsh with you if you provided the information we're asking for. What you typed makes no sense.

Regarding squawking about other people putting up videos, no one on this thread other than you claims to be an instructor. No one has claimed rank and credentials that they are incapable of furnishing proof of besides you. We are not presenting ourselves as founders or even instructors of a martial art. You are.

You have put videos on the internet presenting yourself as an instructor of your own free will. We, as members of Bullshido, are under no onus to do so ourselves. So please stop requesting it. Doing so only reveals your lack of critical thinking skills.

You have also publicly claimed to be a BJJ black belt. When asked to provide proof, you either toss out a few names with nothing to back it up with, or outright refuse.

Let me ask you this, if you were a person looking to train in your area and had never heard of Mr. Bueno or yourself, what would you think when you read this thread?
    Shut the hell up and train.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 9:48am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Python View Post
    There is no need to do any other research on this guy....he is a certified fake. He is no BJJ black belt that is for sure. Now about his other claims on other styles of martial arts that I will leave up to those that are certified in those arts.
    This is Bullshido that is what we do. When we call someone a fake we research everything.

Oh and let me add a big lol. Your website names who ranked you in Combat BJJ. I guess I am going to start a thread on both of you. I hope you understand the irony in accusing us of only liking BJJ while pouting and screaming about your BJJ rank.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/16/2011 9:57am at .
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast