Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:37am

Style: BJJ, Libre, Street Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Just so you know I looked at his website. There is an interesting development concerning this idiot and someone named on his website as awarding him rank. That guy was going to be the focus of another MABS thread.
    I have a feeling he is going to turn out to be another Ralphy boy

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:40am

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Seashell?! Seashell!?!?!? You fraudulent mother fucker. A guy claiming to be a 2nd Dan in BJJ (fyi, as been pointed out before, Dan ranks aren't used in BJJ) doesn't even know what grip you use in a heel hook?

First of all, it's called a Gable grip. Second, you don't even know how to do that, "Master" Velez. Third, the guy you claimed taught you, Lazario Bueno, has been outed as a fraud as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:43am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well that explains things Super because the only Tom Bosma that I found competed and was a white belt in 2010.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:44am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master velez View Post
    Bjj and ufc . That is all most care about here. I love bjj and will always do it. But there is more to the arts than ufc and bjj.
    No sir. That is your perception of this site. Neither Juggernoob nor IIF practice BJJ. We are joined here together because of our desire to expose frauds in the realm of martial arts.

You do my art a disservice. You use terms like "Combat BJJ" and "2nd Dan black belt" to mislead your target market. You want to sell yourself as something you are not. I have spent ten years sweating and bleeding on the mat to reach the rank of brown belt in BJJ. How do you think someone like Team Python or I feel when someone like you claims a "second dan" in our art?

Personally, I feel offended. You have insulted my hard work sir, and it is difficult for me to remain civil in this post.

If you want to teach, fine, but leave my art out of it. You already use the term American modern jujitsu. Isn't that good enough by itself?
    Shut the hell up and train.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:47am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of his "instructors" tried to pull this **** with SamboSteve. Birds fo a feather and all of that BS.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:48am

Style: BJJ, Libre, Street Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well that explains things Super because the only Tom Bosma that I found competed and was a white belt champion in 2010.
    There is no need to do any other research on this guy....he is a certified fake. He is no BJJ black belt that is for sure. Now about his other claims on other styles of martial arts that I will leave up to those that are certified in those arts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:54am

Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well that explains things Super because the only Tom Bosma that I found competed and was a white belt in 2010.
    This Bosma cat also has family in office, which is how I assume he was to get what little publicity he did and any of his event invites. I don't understand how that has any pull in martial arts, but it seems to work for a lot of people.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:59am

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Python View Post
    There is no need to do any other research on this guy....he is a certified fake. He is no BJJ black belt that is for sure. Now about his other claims on other styles of martial arts that I will leave up to those that are certified in those arts.
    I would love to jump on his "Kenpo" claims, but the best I can tell it is from Okinawan Ke"m"po and my lineage in Kenpo is through American Kenpo and Hawaiian Kenpo(Kajukenbo offshoot). I have no ties to the Okinawan Kenpo guys, other than having black belts in different Okinawan Karate styles. After watching his striking video, I would suspect that almost anyone even remotely knowledgeable about karate or boxing or kickboxing or any striking style not made up, would see him for the joke he is.

I would hope that people would know better, but maybe not.

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 1:03am

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If his hitting the heavy bag video was supposed to be Boxing he was definitely a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 1:05am

Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Dad View Post
    If his hitting the heavy bag video was supposed to be Boxing he was definitely a joke.
    Does it really matter what he calls it? It's a joke under any style, even teh chun.
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast