Administrator

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:02am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master velez View Post
    Jug head said harsh things. I was directing it to him . With his name calling no one else.
    You are lying again. I am the one that said AMJ doesn't equal BJJ. So no it was directed at me. I didn't call you a name in either of those posts. Now, if blah blah blah is harsh you need to grow the **** up.

I got a job . I was being bashed here. I did not start it. Been in martial arts my whole life. You want to ruin my name in bjj world or try too fine. But i did not start this. I did jump in .
    Ruin your name in the BJJ world?

A 2ND DAN IN BJJ HAS NO REASON TO TRAIN THROUGH GRACIE UNIVERSITY.

I stopped doing forms in my mid 20's. I am not doing kenpo in that video. I am hitting the heavy bag. Did forms in goju ryu karate and tkd growing up.

Kenpo rank under robert olah .

Easy to judge my youtube. Can i see your videos ?
    2nd dan under troy schmidt , troy was under tom bosma.
    Sucks doesn't it? Keep typing and I'll keep quoting.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/16/2011 12:11am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:10am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is fake . Post your name and videos. Amj is not bjj. Never said it was. You guys are the police of bjj right. So act like it. All you do is name call. I listed my instructors in bjj . Now let me know the story. I had several instructors . Not listing them here. Not fair to them. I listed who i got my 2nd dan from and his master so m what is the final verdict ?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:11am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After all this is done , i will still teach amj and what ever else i want. As will all of you. It is not easy being on camera but i put my name out there in 03 so i will deal with the haters and everyone else that hates me for home study.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:14am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bjj and ufc . That is all most care about here. I love bjj and will always do it. But there is more to the arts than ufc and bjj.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:17am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is fake . Post your name and videos.
    Uhmm you are the one claiming a BJJ Black belt from a guy that no longer ranks. How does that work exactly?

Gracie University doesn't give out Black Belts, but you named that as some type of proof. How does that work exactly?

Amj is not bjj. Never said it was.
    You were asked about BJJ rank and brought up AMJ rank related to BJJ. How does that work exactly?

You guys are the police of bjj right. So act like it.
    I am. I am already grilling you and asking you tough questions that you are dodging.
    All you do is name call.
    Really? You called me an idiot and that's why you were quoted. I called you zero names until you insulted me.

what is the final verdict ?
    You are a liar.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:21am

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mister Valez, thank you for providing the information on who your "Kenpo" instructors are. I checked out the backgrounds of Robert Olah and Pete Solomon.

Mr. Olah has no mention of being a kenpo BB other then his connection to you and Mr. Solomon. It states on the Shinja martial arts website that Mr. Olah is a TKD black belt, not a kenpo black belt. I know, he can have more than one black belt, but I have not found where it states that he has one out side of the aforementioned link to you and Mr. Solomon.

Mr. Solomon has no mention of who he trained under to attain his rank in Okinawan Kenpo. I see that Mr. Solomon created his own systems(two of them) upon his leaving the military(taken from Mr. Solomon's website) and that one of the systems has no kata. It also says that the style can be learned in a few months. All fine and dandy, but it is NOT kenpo.

I know these other two may warrant their own investigations, but I have this down deep feeling that what we have going on here is a "circle jerk" ranking scheme.

PS-I train BJJ under Master Pedro Sauer at one of his affiliate schools. In BJJ I am a 4 stripe white belt, prepping for my Blue Belt test. Since everyone else is listing their BJJ rank I felt like mine needed to be placed here also.
    Last edited by searcher66071; 10/16/2011 12:25am at . Reason: Added my BJJ rank.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:24am

Style: BJJ, Libre, Street Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It always goes back to ufc. There is more to martial arts than ufc and bjj. I love bjj and i am a 2nd dan in bjj. I hold a 2nd dan under master laz in combat bjj. But earned my bjj 2nd dan elsewhere. And i wont post my instructor because his name does not have to be looked into . I know what i am. And fat ass and fag. Really. Grow up and learn how to talk to people . You can have a debate without talking like a low life ? Laz is a man of god. He won't entertain you. Weight goes up and down in bodybuilding folks. Off season and on . And you can body build with out being in the ifbb. Just like you can do mma with out being in the ufc. Is bjj good for when you get jumped in the street. Home study is not for everyone. This can get tasty ? How old are you ? You dont like that people pay for home study ? How about paying a famous ufc fighter 200 for an hour lesson ? Or taking a seminar and getting certified. Give me a break. I won't be on here long . So get it in why you can but your minds are already made up. Why would i let there be comments. Don't need them. For you guys to make dumb comments. You guys don't know about how to act.

We don't use the word dan in BJJ we use the word degree. You are a fucking liar if you say you are a fucking 2nd degree black belt in BJJ.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:32am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just so you know I looked at his website. There is an interesting development concerning this idiot and someone named on his website as awarding him rank. That guy was going to be the focus of another MABS thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:33am

Style: BJJ, Libre, Street Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    Mister Valez, I trained in American Kenpo under John Sepulveda and I want to know which style of Kenpo you train in? Yes, there are a few styles that have a limited number of forms, but I have yet to come across a single one with no forms. So please, enlighten me. I find the following video to be enlightening as to your striking skills(I figure the embedding will be disabled):

If I need to list my credentials to get a reply, I will do so. I am attempting to be respectful here.

That is the some of the worse boxing I have ever seen. Your hands are low after every punch and you don't use your hips therefore those are what is known as arm punches.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:34am

Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    2nd dan under troy schmidt , troy was under tom bosma.
    This would be a huge coincidence if you are talking about different people. When I trained under Steve Anderson I was able to attend the Battle of Indianapolis every year it was held. There was a Troy Schmidt who went one year, and only one year, claiming high rank in American Kempo, I remember the "m" over the "n" when he talked. He also claimed a great deal of grappling experience which I don't remember much about because I didn't really talk to him much. Steve Anderson, who was a decent karateka, but not near the level Troy was claiming, kicked the **** out him in several separate events, including a judo match, which he had very very little experience in. He wasn't the only one either, the man lost every match in every event he was in.

I realise the possibility that this could a completely different guy, but what makes it harder is the fact that his trainer, was a man named Thomas Bosma, who was also the one that secured his Troy's seat to the event.

Since you don't seem to know much, or for whatever reason, don't want to tell anything... I doubt you'll know anything, or be willing to tell it if you do, about either guy's competitive history. Either way, it seems strange the ones you are willing to mention are known frauds and you won't tell anything else.
    Last edited by Super8astard; 10/16/2011 12:40am at .
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast