Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:33pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master velez View Post
    John palmer email me direct .
    No, that's not how it works here. If you make a claim on this website, you are required to provide proof. My rank in BJJ and my military credentials were independently verified by the staff here before I became a moderator.

You made the claim of being a second dan in BJJ. I provided my BJJ credentials in public on this site in order to make it clear that we're not asking you to do anything we're not willing to do ourselves.

Now it's your turn. Post your instructor and lineage. You have 24 hours.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great chat kids. Nice name calling. My father is not fat and never was. Keep hiding behind this site and trying to ruin people. I am not going to be ruined ever. Post your real names and picks and show what you got. Post some videos. Prove to the world your not 12 year old kids. Keep helping the owner of this site make 100000's on traffic. I am done. Keep going . Keep posting. Amj 4 life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now you are a liar because you posted again. Listen kid grow the **** up and quit assuming that anything you have posted makes you appear like an adult.

Let's remember this is an insult:
    -

Never said amj is bjj . Idot . Stupid troll lol . Now i am like you guys. Amj is american modern jujitsu not bjj . Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Get a clue.
    This is name calling:
    -

Never said amj is bjj . Idot . Stupid troll lol . Now i am like you guys. Amj is american modern jujitsu not bjj . Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Get a clue.
    This is a hypocrite:
    Quote Originally Posted by Velez
    Great chat kids. Nice name calling

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    2nd dan under troy schmidt , troy was under tom bosma.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jug head said harsh things. I was directing it to him . With his name calling no one else.

Posted On:

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is america. If you don't like it , change the channel. I have been in martial arts for over 25 years. Do your research. And the kenpo i do has no forms. I don't need to get rank anymore. I am a master and always a student. Grow a pair and put your names to your posts. I might start giving my dvds for free just to really bother you guys. Thanks for the press. I never spoke to the guy that claims to have spoken to me or he fake emailed me. I try and help the martial arts community. I don't need the money. Got a great job. Master laz is a real master too and he is a 2nd dan in bjj. Do your home work kids. You dont have to watch out for me. Don't buy my product. Amj is here to stay for life. Home study is not for everyone. I did my time in the dojo. I am a master and a bjj bb. I grew up in karate and a wrestling family. Never boxed in the ring but did train under a friend that his uncle was nj boxing champion. It is your right to hate but im not running from this. I am a master and have the right to be a founder. Get it right we have 4 courses , i founded 3 folks. i only answered this for the amj army and my cause. people who see this get the right info in me before you attack. check out my work, speak to my students. i know martial arts. i don't need rank to prove my work. i can go on 4ever on this haters but got a life. to the people that find this and want to join the amj , know the person before you judge. i am not fake. amj has been here since 2003. i earned my black belt at age 15. master at age 25. i stand by my arts. i don't sell a bjj bb. i promote my jujitsu . american modern jujitsu , karate and aikido. no politics. i started amj because i have seen so many schools close and some areas and countries don't have martial arts. check out my youtube , just like this site i need the traffic lol. www.youtube.com/izzyjujitsu . master velez inc. amj president. master velez
    1) Look up two fellows by the name of Master Po and Ralph Severe. Tell them how well the exposure here went for them.

2) Since when does BJJ use Dan ranks? I've always heard degree ranks used at black belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Featherweight

Posted On:

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't sell bjj certs .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:53pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mister Valez, I trained in American Kenpo under John Sepulveda and I want to know which style of Kenpo you train in? Yes, there are a few styles that have a limited number of forms, but I have yet to come across a single one with no forms. So please, enlighten me. I find the following video to be enlightening as to your striking skills(I figure the embedding will be disabled):

If I need to list my credentials to get a reply, I will do so. I am attempting to be respectful here.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:53pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got a job . I was being bashed here. I did not start it. Been in martial arts my whole life. You want to ruin my name in bjj world or try too fine. But i did not start this. I did jump in .

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:54pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You sell **** certs we know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:57pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Name call all you want. I am not stopping amj. I did not start this. I am not going to list any more names. People don't have to be name called or called out. I am here to defend me.
    Last edited by master velez; 10/16/2011 12:05am at . Reason: NOT PUTTING OTHER NAMES ON HERE THAT WILL BE ATTACKED.
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast