Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Never said amj is bjj . Amj is american modern jujitsu not bjj .
    Last edited by master velez; 10/15/2011 11:20pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All you care about is bjj. Wow . Minus my bjj certs or training. Minus the certs , i am a master in japanese jujitsu and korean jujitsu and there is similar moves that are in bjj. Know your history. Minus all the certs and ranks . I know martial arts and will cont. To teach it how i want and feel. Never stopping.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:57pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're father is probably a fat ****** **** like you.

You must be close to clinically retarded.

Goodnight.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:59pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master velez View Post
    Never said amj is bjj . Idot . Stupid troll lol . Now i am like you guys. Amj is american modern jujitsu not bjj . Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Get a clue.
    Yet, you claim to have a BJJ black belt and only practice AMJ. Yes, you just implied that one begat the other dipshit.
    All you care about is bjj. Wow . Minus my bjj certs or training. Minus the certs , i am a master in japanese jujitsu and korean jujitsu and there is similar moves that are in bjj. Know your history. Minus all the certs and ranks . I know martial arts and will cont. To teach it how i want and feel. Never stopping.
    LOL hahahahahahahahahaha LOL hahahahahahaaaaaa.

They dun hadz simlurz teckneecz. I iz BJJZ Blick Bultz.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:03pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Piss off someone that can get to me. Grow up pal. Go to bed. Please do the world a favor. They would have to really hurt me. Spend there life in jail . I am not a punk. I am a man of god and work for the public. This aint the movies. No one is coming to get me. And if they knew me they would not go there. And i am not going to post a crazy post that would put me in legal trouble. I said enough here. I see peoples points of view . But the person buying my stuff can still attend there local dojo. I am not hurting anyone . This is a free country. And i am going to keep teaching amj. I am not selling a bjj bb. Maybe one day i will teach bjj through home study and do it for free to piss of jug head ! But it would be bjj or velez bjj. Not gracie. I am not going anywhere. And i can lose my weight and have. Could you lose your ugly soul ?

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:08pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Piss off someone that can get to me. Grow up pal. Go to bed. Please do the world a favor. They would have to really hurt me. Spend there life in jail . I am not a punk. I am a man of god and work for the public. This aint the movies. No one is coming to get me. And if they knew me they would not go there. And i am not going to post a crazy post that would put me in legal trouble. I said enough here. I see peoples points of view . But the person buying my stuff can still attend there local dojo. I am not hurting anyone . This is a free country. And i am going to keep teaching amj. I am not selling a bjj bb. Maybe one day i will teach bjj through home study and do it for free to piss of jug head ! But it would be bjj or velez bjj. Not gracie. I am not going anywhere. And i can lose my weight and have. Could you lose your ugly soul ?
    You aren't a man of god you lie and have arrogance. You are a fat sinner.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/15/2011 11:17pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:11pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Piss off someone that can get to me. Grow up pal. Go to bed. Please do the world a favor. They would have to really hurt me. Spend there life in jail . I am not a punk.
    I never said anything about violence on their part.Having someone in contact with you and your dojo would speed up the investigation. Why, are you threatening violence on anyone who wishes to meet you?

What a fat thug.

Goodnight 2.0

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great chat kids. Nice name calling. My father is not fat and never was. Keep hiding behind this site and trying to ruin people. I am not going to be ruined ever. Post your real names and picks and show what you got. Post some videos. Prove to the world your not 12 year old kids. Keep helping the owner of this site make 100000's on traffic. I am done. Keep going . Keep posting. Amj 4 life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:26pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Laz is a 2nd dan in bjj and he does not rank people in bjj. He founded combat bjj.
    My name is John Palmer. That's me in my avatar. I am a brown belt in BJJ in Austin, TX under William Vandry, a third degree Carlos Machado black belt.

See how easy that was? Now it's your turn. You have 24 hours to provide your instructors name and lineage. If you don't, I'll ban you as a liar and a fraud.

Combat BJJ? Give me a break.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 11:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    John palmer email me direct .
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast