Administrator

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master velez View Post
    This is america. If you don't like it , change the channel.
    No, this is America I can watch what I want and rant about what I want.

I have been in martial arts for over 25 years. Do your research. And the kenpo i do has no forms. I don't need to get rank anymore. I am a master and always a student. Grow a pair and put your names to your posts. I might start giving my dvds for free just to really bother you guys. Thanks for the press. I never spoke to the guy that claims to have spoken to me or he fake emailed me. I try and help the martial arts community. I don't need the money. Got a great job. Master laz is a real master too and he is a 2nd dan in bjj. Do your home work kids. You dont have to watch out for me. Don't buy my product. Amj is here to stay for life. Home study is not for everyone. I did my time in the dojo. I am a master and a bjj bb. I grew up in karate and a wrestling family. Never boxed in the ring but did train under a friend that his uncle was nj boxing champion. It is your right to hate but im not running from this. I am a master and have the right to be a founder. Get it right we have 4 courses , i founded 3 folks. i only answered this for the amj army and my cause. people who see this get the right info in me before you attack. check out my work, speak to my students. i know martial arts. i don't need rank to prove my work. i can go on 4ever on this haters but got a life. to the people that find this and want to join the amj , know the person before you judge. i am not fake. amj has been here since 2003. i earned my black belt at age 15. master at age 25. i stand by my arts. i don't sell a bjj bb. i promote my jujitsu . american modern jujitsu , karate and aikido. no politics. i started amj because i have seen so many schools close and some areas and countries don't have martial arts. check out my youtube , just like this site i need the traffic lol. www.youtube.com/izzyjujitsu . master velez inc. amj president. master velez
    Blah Blah Blah Blah. When you rant please do so respectfully. I always find it funny how people lose their lunch at any comments.

Anyway, Mr. 25 years, who is your BJJ 2nd degree black belt from?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are all in fantasy land. What will they do . Try to sue me and lose. Fraud ? Lol , lets start with my goju ryu karate ranks , tae kwon do ranks from the instructors i trained with growning up. Bjj guys are going to come to my job and house and jump me and make me stop my websites. This is real life brother. Bjj is not done in the street ! There are rules in ufc. The neighbor "hoods" i lived in don't have rules. No one is going to do anything ! So grow up and show your certs and videos or shut up son ! I am a bjj black belt . And i am a proud friend of master laz. If you knew him you would not say this to his face ! You don't know my life. I teach practical martial arts. You guys love ufc. So do i , i am a fan. How many bjj moves work in ufc ? Rear naked choke , guillotine , heal hook , arm bars . The bjj system has 1000's of moves . Why don't we see all those moves working in the ufc ? My first dan is from a man that trained with an instructor that trained with the famous first family of bjj. Not putting other names on this. I am not a fraud. So out of all my youtube videos , you can't learn anything. Ok. Keep putting out the hater aide. For those who read all this. If you want to join the amj and really learn who i am , i will help you. Amj is my style . I founded it in 03. Before 03 i did karate , jujitsu , judo , boxing, wrestling and much more. Check out my sites , do your research. There are great home study feds out there. By the way now the gracies do home study. So you can earn your bb from them go to gracie university . Com . And start a bjj group from your home.

Master velez

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not posting who it is from. The amj people and members of my free bjj group know who i earned my 2nd dan in bjj . Some people don't want to be on the web. Some army students and instructors i have trained with are not on the web so i am not putting peoples names on here. If you see a cert on my sites . Look into who they are from.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:35pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I ARE BAZILLON JOOJIZZU BLACK BELT HURR DURRR.

Tubs, with skills like that, I'd invite you to fly over and show me. Hey, if you beat me, I'll cover the cost of your trip.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:36pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have trained with some great instructors and masters. And i stand by home study. I love to ramble . When i am defending my style and friends !

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not posting who it is from. The amj people and members of my free bjj group know who i earned my 2nd dan in bjj . Some people don't want to be on the web. Some army students and instructors i have trained with are not on the web so i am not putting peoples names on here. If you see a cert on my sites . Look into who they are from.
    Dude all your certs of from shitty bogus orgs.

You a former serviceman?
    Last edited by The Juggernoob; 10/15/2011 10:39pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mike what ? I am listed in gracie university. Not verified. I don't sell bjj black belts buddy. You must give a , if you keep posting. Post a video . Let me see how good you are mate . Cheers !

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, so to summarise.

Even though we have PROVEN Lazaro Bueno to be a liar concerning his BJJ rank and military service, you still have a rank under him, and he's a super nice guy.

You cant prove anything you claim, but are happy to come here and spout ****.

You're a fat **** who clearly has little ground experience judging from your vids.

You really have a hard on for knowing my name, despite the fact I live many thousands of miles away from you.

Ok, so thats you sorted.

Im going to bed, its late as hell here. Hopefully by the morning you'll have pissed off someone here who can actually get to you.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:51pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blah Blah Blah streets Blah Blah Blah gracies blah blah blah rules blah blah blah arroganceblah blah blah hood.
    In other words you do not have a BJJ black Belt you have a second degree made up Black Belt that you promote as a BJJ Black Belt. AMJ is not BJJ no matter what you want to say.

Gracie University DOES NOT AWARD BJJ BLACK BELTS.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Laz is a 2nd dan in bjj and he does not rank people in bjj. He founded combat bjj.
    Last edited by master velez; 10/15/2011 11:08pm at .
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast