Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 7:58pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, Lazaro Bueno as in, the guy who lied about being in the army and his BJJ black belt, who posted here for a while, got most of his certs busted and dicktucked on answering any questions?

Can anyone confirm the identity of the above poster? This could get tasty.

If it wasnt for this fuckwit, I would have never made the connection.

Also, just in case said fuckwit posts again.

You're a ****** and a fatass, shut the **** up.

Edit: If you're claiming BJJ rank under that guido **** Bueno, you're also a fraud too.
    Last edited by The Juggernoob; 10/15/2011 8:25pm at .

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 8:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why would someone do something like that? What can you gain by saying that you are a certain rank in something if you really aren't? I have been studying the martial arts for almost 30 years now and I have no clue as to why people do this. I would love to claim a high ranking black belt in Ninjutsu, I really would. I remember being in love with the art when it was huge in the early 80's, but I only got up to green belt. I say that I have obtained rank in Ninjutsu, but I don't claim to be a 9th degree black belt. Can you or anyone honestly shed light on this subject? Does someone actually get something for claiming they are something if they really aren't? Boggles my mind.
    Rank would lead people to believe that their money was being spent for
    training alongside someone with a certain level of expertise. Fake rank
    would fool someone to believe the same thing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 9:11pm

Style: TKD, BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is a travesty that the UFC and other legitimate MA organizations do not have the Special Ed division available!..just deplorable. Mr Velez, I will personally drive your short bus to your next event!
    On a serious note, as bad as I wanted to troll this guy, his comments are all disabled on Youtube. It probably is not fair to do so anyway. This guy is clearly disillusioned and anyone that would pay for his instruction equally so.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 9:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It always goes back to ufc. There is more to martial arts than ufc and bjj. I love bjj and i am a 2nd dan in bjj. I hold a 2nd dan under master laz in combat bjj. But earned my bjj 2nd dan elsewhere. And i wont post my instructor because his name does not have to be looked into . I know what i am. And fat ass and fag. Really. Grow up and learn how to talk to people . You can have a debate without talking like a low life ? Laz is a man of god. He won't entertain you. Weight goes up and down in bodybuilding folks. Off season and on . And you can body build with out being in the ifbb. Just like you can do mma with out being in the ufc. Is bjj good for when you get jumped in the street. Home study is not for everyone. This can get tasty ? How old are you ? You dont like that people pay for home study ? How about paying a famous ufc fighter 200 for an hour lesson ? Or taking a seminar and getting certified. Give me a break. I won't be on here long . So get it in why you can but your minds are already made up. Why would i let there be comments. Don't need them. For you guys to make dumb comments. You guys don't know about how to act.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 9:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master velez View Post
    It always goes back to ufc. There is more to martial arts than ufc and bjj. I love bjj and i am a 2nd dan in bjj.
    Under who? Where are your certifications?

Laz has already been proven to be a fraud. So any rank under him is void.

Also, I personally consider you scum. I do know how to talk to people fortunately, but you're a deluded basement dweller with some fake certificates, you are in every aspect beneath me, and as such, I will not be adressing you as an equal.

Nice website btw, real professional, bet you're real successful.
    Last edited by The Juggernoob; 10/15/2011 9:55pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 9:57pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IM clearly disillusioned? POST YOUR MARTIAL ARTS RESUME OR VIDEOS ? YOU THINK IT IS EASY TO GO ON FILM. HOW ABOUT TEACHING THE ARTS TO PEOPLE IN POOR COUNTRIES ? WHAT DO YOU DO TO MAKE THE MMA OR MARTIAL ARTS COMMUNITY BETTER ? LETS SEE YOU GUYS BREAK ? OH BOARDS DON'T HIT BACK ? YOU PRESS 300 POUNDS? IS THIS A PISSING CONTEST IN THE SNOW ? I EARNED MY BLACK BELT IN GOJU . STARTED KARATE AT AGE 5. STARTED WRESTLING AT 10 . FATHER AND BROTHER WERE GREAT WRESTLERS IN THERE DAY. WE ARE ALL BLACK BELTS. I AM NOT IN THE UFC. CAN A TRAINER OR INSTRUCTOR BEAT THERE FIGHTER ? WERE THE UFC TRAINERS ALL CAGE FIGHTERS? PEOPLE CAN GET THE BASICS IN AMJ AND MOVE ON OR LEARN PRACTICAL MARTIAL ARTS FOR THE STREET AND GO THE REST OF THERE LIFE WITH WHAT THEY LEARNED FROM ME. EVERYONE STARTS IN THE ARTS AT THE LOCAL DOJO. UFC IS A SMALL PART OF THE ARTS. AND GUESS WHAT UFC IS HALF GRAPPLING. NOTICE HOW PEOPLE ARE GETTING DROPPED NOW WITH BASIC FRONT KICKS ? LOVE ME OR HATE ME , MY COMPANY IS HERE TO STAY.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:03pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am a master in karate and jujitsu . The original jujitsu that the gracies took from and made bjj. Japanese and korean jujitsu i have studied. I am a black belt in several styles. I am not on here to convince you . I am here so when amj gets googled , my side is here. And the smart people can see that you all are not smart or good people. All you want to do is bring people down and ruin peoples names. I got a good job so you are not hurting me. If i was perfect , you would find something to post or cry about . I got a life to get back too. So go and post your lame insults . How about posting videos of you doing martial arts and you teaching the world something. Put up or shut up !!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All of the above dont change the fact you're a liar and a fucking fraud.
    You are'nt certified in a single real art are you?

Your "company" can stay, as for you, well, we're pretty tame compared to some of the Jiu Jitsu guys out there.

Wonder how they'll deal with you if they find out you're claiming rank?

What have my certifications got to do with you commiting fraud?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Post your name juggernoob ? Post some videos ? Come on all of you guys . Lets see your youtube ? Lets all see how good you all are ? All you guys do is hide behind fake names ? My certs are legit ? Who is fake ? I founded amj. You want to call my certs fake ? I am not going to list who i trained with. There names i respect to leave out of here. Some of my certs are on my sites. Do the research. Lets see the videos ? The people who did buy the amj have my respect. And i don't need you guys in my federation or care about your opinions. Come on ! Have the courage . Post videos !!!!! Lets see what you got. Show how to do nunchucks or bo staff ? Teach a bjj move . Don't need comments on my youtube videos. The videos are for my students and myself. Put up or shut up guys !!! Jugger you got 16 years of training ? Lets see your certs ? Lets see your videos !!!! You are the moral police of martial arts. Don't think martial artists want guys like you defending there honor !!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 10:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again, you're not getting this. I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE MONEY BY DEFRAUDING PEOPLE, YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE.

Good, now we've clarified that. I'll break this down nice a simple for you.

I dont give a **** about your shitty certs for your shitty arts.

You are claiming a 2nd Dan in BJJ.

Im not seeing you on the list.

There , nice and simple.

Why are'nt you on any of the quite publicly available lists of BJJ blackbelts?

My name is Mike.

Failure to answer such a simple question, or an attempt at changing the subject again will result in me proceeding under the assumption you are lying.
    Last edited by The Juggernoob; 10/15/2011 10:27pm at .
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast