Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 212223 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 3:05pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    patrick stevenson was under tom bosma.

master velez jujisu background : master carmiche , jeffrey moore , troy schmidt , ed graf.

if someone miss rep themselves and issue a person rank . it falls on the instructors instructor. but velez has a jujitsu back ground in japanese and korean jujitsu before his bjj trainng. take away his bjj and he still is a master and can teach amj. he is the founder of american modern jujitsu. it was founded in 03. i was doing karate and judo when you all where not born. master velez has a judo back ground also and is recognized for it. he is a martial arts expert. he only teaches his amj and street self defense. laz was the founder of combat bjj. not velez . what is the beef. graf and stevenson were both in the armed forces. so to call some one fake it would be false people. hme study is a big debate but that is up to him . there is gracie jiu jitsu and bjj. hope the people that google and look into this bullshido stuff just know that the group of artists that were attacked here are real artists. this group that attacks is just thinkng about mma. did anyone give helio gracie a founder cert. and they attack velez , surret and corrigan shape but laz built like a greek god. and they attack him . and where are your videos and martial arts resume's so i can look at them and see who you are . you guys hide behind profile pics of carttoons. my english not that good . i amnot from here . i grew up in korea and did karate and judo. my father was a master.

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 3:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i rest my case. look at the facts , check out the instuctors. i am not velez. he is done here. i am a person that approves his home study and know him . be professional for a change sir. corrigan is a founder too. he has done home study has trainings through the uk police. he is also a champion shot putter.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 3:11pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hong Kong View Post
    patrick stevenson was under tom bosma.

master velez jujisu background : master carmiche , jeffrey moore , troy schmidt , ed graf.

if someone miss rep themselves and issue a person rank . it falls on the instructors instructor. but velez has a jujitsu back ground in japanese and korean jujitsu before his bjj trainng. take away his bjj and he still is a master and can teach amj. he is the founder of american modern jujitsu. it was founded in 03. i was doing karate and judo when you all where not born. master velez has a judo back ground also and is recognized for it. he is a martial arts expert. he only teaches his amj and street self defense. laz was the founder of combat bjj. not velez . what is the beef. graf and stevenson were both in the armed forces. so to call some one fake it would be false people. hme study is a big debate but that is up to him . there is gracie jiu jitsu and bjj. hope the people that google and look into this bullshido stuff just know that the group of artists that were attacked here are real artists. this group that attacks is just thinkng about mma. did anyone give helio gracie a founder cert. and they attack velez , surret and corrigan shape but laz built like a greek god. and they attack him . and where are your videos and martial arts resume's so i can look at them and see who you are . you guys hide behind profile pics of carttoons. my english not that good . i amnot from here . i grew up in korea and did karate and judo. my father was a master.
    Yes, you are from America and your name is Israel Velez III aka Master Velez. The problem you are having Israel Velez III, is that you are structuring your sentences as a NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER. You are also making the exact same mistakes as you do in your Master Velez persona.

Guess what my Degree is in?

Trust me when I say you aren't fooling anyone. I'm just pointing out that it is a tiny bit harder to fool me. It is not impossible, but you have to put in some effort.

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 3:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    good bye , nothing good here. all bad karma. sometimes monkeys fall when swinnging from trees. you have 24 hours to post all your resumes , the ones all on here or you are all fake. i am on socail network . gill kong . wake up. call people out , they might just be real. will see if you all man up and say sorry. they are all artists .

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 3:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    Haha, unless the queen was usurped while she was cruising down the Brissie river!
    I hear she got more than she bargained for on the banks of the river today.

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 3:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "it is fake" that is your profile name, post your resume. . i am not velez . look me up . gill kong. and you are the one doing this private eye work on all these men and call them fake. and i am real. i live in this country for over 20 years, i was a teacher in korea. a college teacher not a karate teacher simple minded person.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 3:24pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hong Kong View Post
    "it is fake" that is your profile name, post your resume.
    I am not applying for a job.

. i am not velez . look me up . gill kong.
    Please don't make me embarass you Velez.

and you are the one doing this private eye work on all these men and call them fake.
    I have called only You Israel Velez a fake BJJ Black Belt. I have also said one of your other videotape instructors was a fake BJJ Black belt.

and i am real. i live in this country for over 20 years, i was a teacher in korea. a college teacher not a karate teacher simple minded person.
    Says the guy named Hong Gil Kong and posts from the same account as Maste Velez, Danzan JuJitsu, and of course the newly created Hong Kong.

I bet they ran you out of Korea for being a liar. If not, I'll run you out of here for being one. Goodbye.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 3:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Guess what my Degree is in?
    Pedantry?

Just kidding, although I am quite interested now... philology, or some form of linguistics?

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 3:29pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze View Post
    Pedantry?
    Yep. Undergrad was in English with Lit and Linguistic focus. Graduate work is in Rhetoric and the Teaching of Writing.

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 3:51pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    I hear she got more than she bargained for on the banks of the river today.
    Yeah seems like everyone's a republican until the queen arrives.