Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    9/02/2011 9:39am

Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why would someone do something like that? What can you gain by saying that you are a certain rank in something if you really aren't? I have been studying the martial arts for almost 30 years now and I have no clue as to why people do this. I would love to claim a high ranking black belt in Ninjutsu, I really would. I remember being in love with the art when it was huge in the early 80's, but I only got up to green belt. I say that I have obtained rank in Ninjutsu, but I don't claim to be a 9th degree black belt. Can you or anyone honestly shed light on this subject? Does someone actually get something for claiming they are something if they really aren't? Boggles my mind.

You could be a legitimate 20th dan in ninjustu and you would still get laughed at. The BB in BJJ is a hot commodity thanks in part to the massive success of MMA in general. With that BB, a premium can be charged for instruction. Most BJJ academies are more than $150USD a month. I would love to claim a BB in BJJ, but then I would end up getting hunted by crazy jiujitseros (sp?) like Walid Ismail.

Not a man I want to **** with by any means, unless I was several hundred yards away, with a rifle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2011 10:00am

Style: American Kenpo, BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    You could be a legitimate 20th dan in ninjustu and you would still get laughed at. The BB in BJJ is a hot commodity thanks in part to the massive success of MMA in general. With that BB, a premium can be charged for instruction. Most BJJ academies are more than $150USD a month. I would love to claim a BB in BJJ, but then I would end up getting hunted by crazy jiujitseros (sp?) like Walid Ismail.

Not a man I want to **** with by any means, unless I was several hundred yards away, with a rifle.

I see what you're saying now. Thanks for the explanation.

Posted On:
    9/04/2011 2:26am

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    And more to come.........I'd go back to 1972 if I could pal.........what a chooch.

so....

what's a chooch?

Do you mean like a steam engine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2011 4:49am

Style: BJJ, Boxing, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^A cooch is a vagina. You know what those are?
    Last edited by Syphilis; 9/04/2011 4:57am at .

Posted On:
    9/05/2011 12:56am

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
    ^^^A cooch is a vagina. You know what those are?

That new chrysler minivan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Posted On:
    9/05/2011 12:34pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100xobm View Post
    what's a chooch?
    I hear Italian construction workers use the term all the time. I believe it refers to a donkey.

Posted On:
    9/05/2011 12:40pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chooch

My favourite is No. 10

10. Chooch

(n.) - ugly; mentally handicapped; idiot; slow; friend, a person or thing that irritates you; onomatopoeia.

Posted On:
    9/05/2011 5:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, Mr John Lee Hooker, "Hoochie Coochie Man" got it wrong??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2011 5:42pm

Style: 2 Fisted Drinking Dynamo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    So, Mr John Lee Hooker, "Hoochie Coochie Man" got it wrong??
    John Lee Hooker is right. Everyone else is wrong.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2011 6:02pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is america. If you don't like it , change the channel. I have been in martial arts for over 25 years. Do your research. And the kenpo i do has no forms. I don't need to get rank anymore. I am a master and always a student. Grow a pair and put your names to your posts. I might start giving my dvds for free just to really bother you guys. Thanks for the press. I never spoke to the guy that claims to have spoken to me or he fake emailed me. I try and help the martial arts community. I don't need the money. Got a great job. Master laz is a real master too and he is a 2nd dan in bjj. Do your home work kids. You dont have to watch out for me. Don't buy my product. Amj is here to stay for life. Home study is not for everyone. I did my time in the dojo. I am a master and a bjj bb. I grew up in karate and a wrestling family. Never boxed in the ring but did train under a friend that his uncle was nj boxing champion. It is your right to hate but im not running from this. I am a master and have the right to be a founder. Get it right we have 4 courses , i founded 3 folks. i only answered this for the amj army and my cause. people who see this get the right info in me before you attack. check out my work, speak to my students. i know martial arts. i don't need rank to prove my work. i can go on 4ever on this haters but got a life. to the people that find this and want to join the amj , know the person before you judge. i am not fake. amj has been here since 2003. i earned my black belt at age 15. master at age 25. i stand by my arts. i don't sell a bjj bb. i promote my jujitsu . american modern jujitsu , karate and aikido. no politics. i started amj because i have seen so many schools close and some areas and countries don't have martial arts. check out my youtube , just like this site i need the traffic lol. www.youtube.com/izzyjujitsu . master velez inc. amj president. master velez
    Last edited by master velez; 10/15/2011 6:12pm at .
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast