Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20212223 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 4:38pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At this point, the best course of action for him would be to start, somehow, making even worse videos, (Though, I think he'd have to legitimately become more technical and experienced in order to pretend to be worse than these videos) and claim the whole thing was a joke.

This is the absolute worse.

It is a monument to this community that Uncle Skippy was able to critique that triangle choke with anything but a video of him punching himself in the throat.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 4:43pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CarotidCrank View Post
    At this point, the best course of action for him would be to start, somehow, making even worse videos, (Though, I think he'd have to legitimately become more technical and experienced in order to pretend to be worse than these videos) and claim the whole thing was a joke.

This is the absolute worse.

It is a monument to this community that Uncle Skippy was able to critique that triangle choke with anything but a video of him punching himself in the throat.
    Psst....MABS moved.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 5:22pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now that we have a MABS thread started, I feel the need to cut loose a bit. I feel like I needed to gouge out my eyeballs after watching some of his videos. OK, all of his videos. I mean, come on, I am just in the beginning stages of my BJJ journey and I think I could make far superior technique videos then what Tubard has done. I would love to get the chance to roll with him in all of his "2nd Dan twinky eatcing combat bjj" glory. Nothing says come clean like a nice friendly roll.

And no Mistah Valez, this is not a threat. I outgrew making threats at age 3. I am just offering my lowly 4 stripe white belt bjj skills up for a friendly rollign session. A legit Blue Belt can easily match my ground skillz. So, I am sure with your wrestling, judo, and BJJ skills, to name a few, would be more than a match for my poor little skillset.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 5:27pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Paul Corrigan's credentials, an associate recognised by fat **** in his kempo and JKD apparently.

Here for whoever wants it.

http://sgjfederation.com/?page_id=54

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 6:11pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So as well as being a 2nd Degree (*notes no longer claiming 2nd Dan*) Black Belt in Combat BJJ and Street Survival BJJ he has been promoted to a master in:

American Modern Jujitsu;
    Freestyle Jujitsu;
    Japanese Jujitsu;
    Karate Jujitsu;
    Aiki Jujitsu.

Yeah, this is exactly what we need. Another fat, delusional, larping retard to stow-away on the failboat of international jujitsu promulgation, dumping his crap in our already murky waters to kill off any remaining latent skill that has survived the onslaught of our native larping retards.

Excuse me while I go back to work, I have some Combat Accruals and Freestyle Journals to do so that I don't have to bust out my Street Survival Reconciliations if the tax office comes knocking.

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 2:39pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Master Paul Corrigan is the king of the UK. He is a master breaker and is the founder of TJD Kempo.

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 2:44pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you guys got the wrong alexander. solomon is a real martial artists. he was under george alexander for a long time. master velez has a bjj black belt under troy schmidt. troy was under patrick stevenson. master velez has black belts in japanese jujitsu also. he is a goju black belt. surrett is a karate black belt with judo back ground. stop alling people fake.

gill kong. korean black belt master.
    Last edited by Hong Kong; 10/24/2011 2:52pm at . Reason: gave wrong alexander myself. they are both great masters

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 2:55pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hong Kong View Post
    you guys got the wrong alexander. solomon is a real martial artists. he was under george alexander for a long time. master velez has a bjj black belt under troy schmidt. troy was under patrick stevenson. master velez has black belts in japanese jujitsu also. he is a goju black belt. surrett is a karate black belt with judo back ground. stop alling people fake.

gill kong. korean black belt master.
    Gigan has a Black Belt in Kyokushin Karate and Judo. It was under The beast from 20,000 Fathoms who was taught by Godzilla the King of All Monsters.

You got proof? No? Then STFU.

Oh and do me a favor. Get a spellcheck program that way you can ATTEMPT to hide who you are Master Bitch Velez. I'll be checking shortly to make 110% sure.

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 2:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hong Kong View Post
    Master Paul Corrigan is the king of the UK.
    I think you'll find that he, demonstrably, is not the king of the UK.

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 3:02pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha, unless the queen was usurped while she was cruising down the Brissie river!