My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 4:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Tubtard is claiming a Judo dan grade as well?

Boy, he really knows how to pick the MAs to falsely claim rank in doesn't he.
    Some people mistake "cheap and widely available" with "easy to fake."
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 4:14pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master velez View Post
    solomon was gary alexader's student for 10 years !!!! he is legit fools !!!!
    I don't care if he trained in Isshinryu under Gary Alexander. It has already been debated elsewhere whether or not Alexander is legit to claim as high of a rank in Isshinryu that he does. Currently, those of us that train in Isshinryu, only recognize two 10th Dans in Isshinryu. They are Tatsuo Shimabuku's son, Kichiro Shimabuku, and Tatsuo Shimabuku's son-in-law, Angi Uezu. Master Uezu is my instructor's instructor.

make fun of my breaking too ! i know boards don't hit back . you all do 7 boards no spacers !!!
    OK, I have broken 5 pavers with no spacers using a palm heal, but I will jump on that one very quickly.

I am a 6th dan american kenpo !
    Ranked by whom? If you say it is Mr. Solomon, guess again. And before you get started, I am ranked in American Kenpo by Mr. John Sepulveda, who was a direct student of Ed Parker and holds a legit 9th degree black belt in American Kenpo.

I am also still waiting on whoyou trained with in Goju-ryu also. I will not resort to name calling, but I want my questions answered.

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 5:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    Some people mistake "cheap and widely available" with "easy to fake."
    Which goes to illustrate just how stupid they are.

=============================

Hey Tubtard,

Bit of advice next time you try and create an E-persona to make yourself look like the big dog don't make videos of your fat ass failing to do techniques properly. There are millions of videos by world champs and legit BBs doing techniques properly, so you will get busted.

If you're going to fake rank do it in MAs that aren't actively and vigorously policed or that don't have highly organised and structured record keeping.

'Benching 300 lbs' to most people, doesn't mean sitting down in a park.

Issuing challenges to a bunch of people you don't know is a bad idea, because one of them may well be a badass and may well live round the corner from you and not take kindly to having their hardwork insulted by fraudsters.

Faking rank. Really? Come on man, most of the MAs you claimed rank in aren't that hard to get the black belts you rub one out to. Judo only takes a few years to get a dan grade in, generic Jiujitsu black belts are ten a penny and if you really wanted to and found yourself a good club it would only take about 6/8 years to get a BJJ black belt.

Then not only could you strut your stuff on the interwebs, but you would also have a girlfriend, some mates and a healthy BMI.

Get out of the basement and onto a mat and fitness programme and all those things you dream of having could be yours and not only that, but no one will be able to take them from you because you will have earned them and in doing so become the man you so desperately want to be.

PS. None of the above will make your penis any bigger, sorry mate, can't help with that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 7:09pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anybody else think he looks like a hispanic Clancy Wiggum?

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 10:26pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i am a bb in bjj and judo . and karate. to name a few.
    Most of us could care less that you sell home study courses. Your skill level at grappling is evident in your videos. You won't fool anyone other than beginners regarding your ability.

We take issue with the claims you make in the quote above. You are not a black belt in BJJ. Instead, you claim a rank that literally doesn't exist in my art. It seems like you think calling it "Combat BJJ" will somehow excuse your lack of integrity.

It doesn't.

I am a little concerned that you might have legitimate mental issues, and that we might be picking on a person who lacks the mental clarity to see the issue here.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 10:37pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    I am a little concerned that you might have legitimate mental issues, and that we might be picking on a person who lacks the mental clarity to see the issue here.
    Have thought that myself. Mental issues, deluded or just really immature. If it's mental issues, it'd be good to back off. If a case of the other or both, he's dug himself a hole he'll regret later.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 10:45pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i am a bb in bjj and judo . and karate. to name a few.

master velez .
    So do you go around and crap in peoples yards in real life or just on the internet? I swear on my grandfathers grave that if you are a legit judo black belt I will eat my double weave gi.

You are an insult to every single martial art that you claim rank in, and an insult to all of the practitioners putting blood and sweat into there training.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 11:06pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Have thought that myself. Mental issues, deluded or just really immature. If it's mental issues, it'd be good to back off. If a case of the other or both, he's dug himself a hole he'll regret later.
    Ease off? Yes. Back off nope. Unless his entire org has mental issues it is about all of them.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 11:14pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Ease off? Yes. Back off nope. Unless his entire org has mental issues it is about all of them.
    As in a Circlejerk.
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 18192021 ... LastLast