228157 Bullies, 4563 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Either you're a fraud, or you're so dumb you actually think your **** is real.

Either way, you're a fat clueless waste of space.

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master velez View Post
    does anyone work here ?
    If I was working there, where would I be? I do a lot of work here but sometimes I have to travel and work in other places. When I do that, I consider that as working there. It might not be the there where you are though. Does that help?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will lose my weight , you can't lose your ugly souls. So i am fat in all My videos. Ok !!! Keep drinking that purple drinK boys.

I WILL NEVER MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT THIS SITE. YOU GUYS ARE ALL FAKES. YOU WON'T POST VIDEOS OR PICS OR SAY YOUR REAL NAMES !!!!

AMJ 4 LIFE BABY !!!!!

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:22pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The names and videos of many of the people are all over this forum. From hobbyists all the way up to retired professionals.

This thread is about you not them.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This time i am done ! I proved my point. You guys attack all the time. At least i and a few others got the guts to come on here. You guys don't hurt me. It is all funny to me. Because i grew up in the arts. And know i am legit. You guys fuel me to make amj bigger and stronger. And yes fatter ! I train all people. Because some one is not a certain look they are fake. Ok like in any sport. I guess roy nelson is fake or seagal or any athlete that is heavy. Lets see you guys do breaks or weapons. If i was fake could i do that. I must have trained somewhere. I can understand the hate for me selling home study but this is american and it is my style . I am not selling bjj courses. If i ever do that is my right. Good bye haters !

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:28pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you guys started this. all you care about is ufc and mma and the cage. there is more to the arts than that !!!!!!! you just can not stand that i do what i do. change the page. i earned black belts in dojo's. so how could i be a fraud. because i sell my amj. i am the founder. outside of amj , i earned rank at the house of empty hands in maplewood nj and yoshin ryu combat academy in denville nj. so how could i be a fraud. i earned my stripes grew up in the dojo. was in the dojo from 5 to 25 years old in tae kwon do and goju ryu karate , aikido , judo , jujitsu.

keep calling people a fraud when we are not !
    Oh Lord,,, you did it too. I was hoping you wouldn't say Judo, but you did. See? That's what I care about.

You can't see the reason people are pissed? We're pissed because of frauds like you shitting on everything we believe in, and work our asses off for. **** UFC, or what you call the "cage",, that's not what the issue is.

The issue is legitmate martial arts and the people who actually practice. You make a mockery of everything everyone has ever done.

For fucks sake! Who taught you Sankaku anyway? Another thing, If I watched a couple of videos would you mind if I gave your mom a gynecologic exam?

So,, What do you care about little girl?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i am a fat guy that can bench over press 300 pounds , break 7 boards with no spacers and know martial arts. if i was perfect you all would still hate because i sell home study. i stand by it. i can lose my weight , will you learn how to debate ?

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i am a fat guy that can bench over press 300 pounds , break 7 boards with no spacers and know martial arts. if i was perfect you all would still hate because i sell home study. i stand by it. i can lose my weight , will you learn how to debate ?
    With caps lock turned on? Is that your debate secret, or is it the name calling and random suppositions?

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am a 6th dan american kenpo !
    You are an 8th dan in looking foolish.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's nothing to debate... your videos are out there for all to see.
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast