Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 2:55pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just hold on because I am going to start a MABS thread fro them all. I'll copy the relevant posts into that thread.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 2:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i will post when ever i want too. i am not a fraud. i am a founder of an art. outside of that art i earned black belts in real dojo's in tae kwon do , jujitsu , tang soo do , just too name a few. i can see how people can be against me and selling home study. it is not for everyone but in this day and age you can earn anything from home. take away all my ranks and call me all the names you want. you all won't post your real pics or your age or videos. you shold not have too because you are not selling stuff. but you get to call peoples names , who made you the black belt police panel. i got a 2nd dan in in bjj and named my instructor. so take away the combat bjj i earned that is a street style that i did not create ,but i am still a 2nd dan in bjj. i been in karate since 5 and wrestling my whole life. love it or hate it , amj 4 life sucka'sssssssss !!!!!!!!! AMJ ARMY !!!! taking over the world !!! AMJ dojo's all over the world . might start doing it all for free just to give you non working fools something to do !!!!!
    Last edited by master velez; 10/17/2011 3:01pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 2:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    solomon was gary alexader's student for 10 years !!!! he is legit fools !!!!

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 2:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master velez View Post
    i will post when ever i want too. i am not a fraud. i am a founder of an art. outside of that art i earned black belts in real dojo's in tae kwon do , jujitsu , tang soo do , just too name a few. i can see how people can be against me and selling home study. it is not for everyone but in this day and age you can earn anything from home. take away all my ranks and call me all the names you want. you all won't post your real pics or your age or videos. you shold not have too because you are not selling stuff. but you get to call peoples names , who made you the black belt police panel. i got a 2nd not in bjj and named my instructor. so take away the combat bjj i earned hat is a street style that i did not create but i am still a 2nd dan in bjj. i been in karate since 5 and wrestling my whole life. love it or hate it amj 4 life sucka'sssssssss !!!!!!!!! AMJ ARMY !!!! taking over the world !!! AMJ dojo's all over the world . might start doing it all for free just to give you non working fools something to do !!!!!
    Pipe down tubtard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:02pm

Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master velez View Post
    i will post when ever i want too. i am not a fraud. i am a founder of an art. outside of that art i earned black belts in real dojo's in tae kwon do , jujitsu , tang soo do , just too name a few. i can see how people can be against me and selling home study. it is not for everyone but in this day and age you can earn anything from home. take away all my ranks and call me all the names you want. you all won't post your real pics or your age or videos. you shold not have too because you are not selling stuff. but you get to call peoples names , who made you the black belt police panel. i got a 2nd dan in in bjj and named my instructor. so take away the combat bjj i earned that is a street style that i did not create ,but i am still a 2nd dan in bjj. i been in karate since 5 and wrestling my whole life. love it or hate it , amj 4 life sucka'sssssssss !!!!!!!!! AMJ ARMY !!!! taking over the world !!! AMJ dojo's all over the world . might start doing it all for free just to give you non working fools something to do !!!!!
    Until your fraud gives you a permaban anyway...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you guys started this. all you care about is ufc and mma and the cage. there is more to the arts than that !!!!!!! you just can not stand that i do what i do. change the page. i earned black belts in dojo's. so how could i be a fraud. because i sell my amj. i am the founder. outside of amj , i earned rank at the house of empty hands in maplewood nj and yoshin ryu combat academy in denville nj. so how could i be a fraud. i earned my stripes grew up in the dojo. was in the dojo from 5 to 25 years old in tae kwon do and goju ryu karate , aikido , judo , jujitsu.

keep calling people a fraud when we are not !

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    does anyone work here ?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:13pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    make fun of my breaking too ! i know boards don't hit back . you all do 7 boards no spacers !!!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:14pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tjd kempo 4 life !!!!!!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2011 3:15pm

Bullshido Newbie