Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 10:16am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Folks we can debate 4ever. I had the guts to post my youtube. I posted my username here as my real name. I don't teach bjj in my area. I teach steet survival martial arts. I teach practical martial arts. Modern martial arts. I did forms up to my mid 20's. Came from a goju - tkd back ground and grew up a wrestler. Did bjj and jujitsu after high school through my 20's. I claim to be a 2nd dan in bjj. That is what i earned. And if the people that issued it lied to me all well. You guys attack my weight. Great. Well when i lose weight and i will. I am a weight lifter. I am into weight lifting. So you can not be husky and teach martial arts. Wow guess seagal is not a 7th dan no more because he is over weight. The problem is all you guys think about is mma and bjj and ufc. I live my life the way i want. I did have a dojo 6 years ago in maplewood nj. Rented time there. I work 6 days a week . I run my amj and teach people home study and teach the private students i have. All you guys do is attack. I earned real black belts in my lifetime and also did home study and also did seminars with ufc guys. I am a master. Earned my 5th dan in goju and karate in 2005 and earned other high ranks in 06. My point is if i took away all my ranks and website. I still know grappling and karate. Had students enter naga and win and place. But my main thing is teaching martial arts to people to defend themselves. Not training people for the ufc or for bjj. If a student wants to go to naga or a tournament i will help coach them and support them. I am done here. Amj is going to stay. Attack all you want. So the way i teach a heel hook could not work against StREET a muggler or a thug. I train people to defend in the street not fight a pro ufc fighter. I did not claim to be a world ufc champ. I claim a 2nd dan in bjj . Not gracie bjj. I do and will always. I named the person that issued the 2nd dan . And i have a 2nd dan in combat bjj from laz. Not a regualr 2nd dan in bjj from laz. Lets get that right. Wish you all well in life and keep trying to destroy people on here. I had the balls to jump on here . Give me that at least. And grow up. Lets see some real user names and true pics. Not fake pics. Put a real face and name to a post. Im here to debate not threaten anyone. Not scared of anyone either. And not going to fly to your country or state to prove you wrong. Judge me how you want. I defended myself here. And that was it. Why would i post all my instructors names here so you all can bash them and call them fake. I founded amj and when i had a school i taught tkd , goju , and a combo of what i knew and what i felt worked in a street fight. Had a few in my life. And would see in the fight what worked. That was from 15 to low 20's. Now i am in my 30's got kids and a family and a real job that pays 60,000. Don't have time to run a dojo but maybe i will one day and it will be a dojo that teaches a combo of everything i learned. What "i" feel works it will not be a striaght up only bjj school. Is there some bjj in amj sure. Maybe 10 or more moves. And there is kick boxing, aikido , goju , jkd , kenpo. Just to name a few. Run with this and quote me like hell . Have fun. Got to go. Won't be back . If any of you want a deal on my course just mention you know me form here and get 50% off lol.

Master velez
    Last edited by master velez; 10/16/2011 10:25am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 10:26am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master velez View Post
    Folks we can debate 4ever. I had the guts to post my youtube. I posted my username here as my real name. I don't teach bjj in my area. I teach steet survival martial arts. I teach practical martial arts. Modern martial arts. I did forms up to my mid 20's. Came from a goju - tkd back ground and grew up a wrestler. Did bjj and jujitsu after high school through my 20's. I claim to be a 2nd dan in bjj. That is what i earned. And if the people that issued it lied to me all well. You guys attack my weight. Great. Well when i lose weight and i will. I am a weight lifter. I am into weight lifting. So you can not be husky and teach martial arts. Wow guess seagal is not a 7th dan no more because he is over weight. The problem is all you guys think about is mma and bjj and ufc. I live my life the way i want. I did have a dojo 6 years ago in maplewood nj. Rented time there. I work 6 days a week . I run my amj and teach people home study and teach the private students i have. All you guys do is attack. I earned real black belts in my lifetime and also did home study and also did seminars with ufc guys. I am a master. Earned my 5th dan in goju and karate in 2005 and earned other high ranks in 06. My point is if i took away all my ranks and website. I still know grappling and karate. Had students enter naga and win and place. But my main thing is teaching martial arts to people to defend themselves. Not training people for the ufc or for bjj. If a student wants to go to naga or a tournament i will help coach them and support them. I am done here. Amj is going to stay. Attack all you want. So the way i teach a heel hook could not work against StREET a muggler or a thug. I train people to defend in the street not fight a pro ufc fighter. I did not claim to be a world ufc champ. I claim a 2nd dan in bjj . Not gracie bjj. I do and will always. I named the person that issued the 2nd dan . And i have a 2nd dan in combat bjj from laz. Not a regualr 2nd dan in bjj from laz. Lets get that right. Wish you all well in life and keep trying to destroy people on here. I had the balls to jump on here . Give me that at least. And grow up. Lets see some real user names and true pics. Not fake pics. Put a real face and name to a post. Im here to debate not threaten anyone. Not scared of anyone either. And not going to fly to your country or state to prove you wrong. Judge me how you want. I defended myself here. And that was it. Why would i post all my instructors names here so you all can bash them and call them fake. I founded amj and when i had a school i taught tkd , goju , and a combo of what i knew and what i felt worked in a street fight. Had a few in my life. And would see in the fight what worked. That was from 15 to low 20's. Now i am in my 30's got kids and a family and a real job that pays 60,000. Don't have time to run a dojo but maybe i will one day and it will be a dojo that teaches a combo of everything i learned. What "i" feel works it will not be a striaght up only bjj school. Is there some bjj in amj sure. Maybe 10 or more moves. And there is kick boxing, aikido , goju , jkd , kenpo. Just to name a few. Run with this and quote me like hell . Have fun. Got to go. Won't be back . If any of you want a deal on my course just mention you know me form here and get 50% off lol.

Master velez
    There is no debate. You are a liar. All that is happening now is we are gathering proof to write an article so, people know that there is no such thing as legit Combat Jiujitsu as YOU call it.

Oh and lol at the "I was lied to as well" defense. Yes, we heard it before and apparently we will hear it again. Funny how you claim time and effort, but think BJJ doesn't deserve the same effort.

You aren't husky you are fat. I can't believe you used something mommas tell their fat kids when they are 10.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/16/2011 10:29am at .

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 10:32am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone ever actually bought one of your courses?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 10:39am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And there is kick boxing, aikido , goju , jkd , kenpo. Just to name a few. Run with this and quote me like hell . Have fun. Got to go. Won't be back . If any of you want a deal on my course just mention you know me form here and get 50% off lol.
    From where?

Kickboxing?
    Don't care about the goju.
    JKD?
    Kempo?

Daddy's rank by video instructor affiliates?

Carter Hargrave by any chance? Seeing Laz's certification, it makes me wonder.

My name can be found in the Carter Hargrave thread link below.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 11:00am

Style: BJJ, Libre, Street Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I claim a 2nd dan in bjj . Not gracie bjj. I do and will always. I named the person that issued the 2nd dan . And i have a 2nd dan in combat bjj from laz. Not a regualr 2nd dan in bjj from laz".

This does not make sense at all. This guy is lost and I think he has serious mental issues. Due to his writing skills I think he quit school at the 5th grade. It is actually sad that a person has to lie about their training and ranks to get attention from others.

I would hate to see the videos he is selling. I can bet they were shot in his mother's basement and are probably poor quality videos and contain useless information.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 11:01am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I claim to be a 2nd dan in bjj. That is what i earned.

I named the person that issued the 2nd dan . And i have a 2nd dan in combat bjj from laz. Not a regualr 2nd dan in bjj from laz. Lets get that right.
    So you don't think that's disingenuous, to claim rank in a recently founded art whose name is practically is identical to the actual art? You don't think you're deliberately misleading consumers when you present yourself this way?

And if the people that issued it lied to me all well.
    So your solution to the fact that your rank and lineage is a complete fabrication is to throw your hands up in the air and say, "Oh well."? That is not the act of a man of integrity sir. By doing this you have become complicit with Mr. Bueno and the rest of the BJJ frauds that associate with him.

You are a disgrace to martial arts sir, and I hope this thread raises internet awareness of this fact.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 11:28am

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Came from a goju - tkd back ground and grew up a wrestler.
    I am guessing your TKD came from Olah, but who ranked you in Goju-ryu? This is a style I am very familiar with and know many of the Goju-ryu Instructors here in the USA.

Earned my 5th dan in goju and karate in 2005 and earned other high ranks in 06. My point is if i took away all my ranks and website. I still know grappling and karate.
    If we take away your claimed Goju-ryu ranks, which other styles of Karate do you have rank in?

And there is kick boxing, aikido , goju , jkd , kenpo. Just to name a few. Run with this and quote me like hell .

Master velez
    OK, who trained and/or ranked you in: Kickboxing, aikido, JKD?

I did not ask about the Goju(it seemed redundant to ask it again) and I will be inquiring about Mr. Solomon's "kenpo" background. While you are at it, go ahead and name the other styles you have rank in and who ranked you, I am sure they can have a MABS thread on them as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 11:37am

Style: TKD, BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, this thread really took off since I posted last night!
    This guy needs to be outed for sure, but it really is like beating a quadriplegic. There is obviously something very wrong with this character and hopefully anyone that would consider training with him would figure it out quickly.
    He has a compilation video:

This is all you need to see to know he is mentally disabled.
    The "hardcore" Eminem song gives it away right off the bat. He begins with some partner chunin' chain punching thing that is complete crap. He shows himself lifting weights and what does he choose?...alternating dumbbell bicep curls! the king of idiot guy lifts. (with terrible technique I might add).
    He then moves on to the "chucks"...because any serious martial artist needs to know that for "combat" street fighting. We next have some super shitty static board break where he prepares for an ungodly annoying amount of time. Next, rolling punches on the speed bag which any 8 year old can learn with a little practice.
    Then is my favorite part..the bench press video that is so cleverly blurred that you could never verify how much weight he has on the bar. It looks as if he has a bunch of those old crappy cement and plastic walmart weights because they give the illusion of bulk while blurred. Even if he can bench some nominal amount, what does it have to with his martial arts?
    His BJJ demo is baffling and then he does some rehashed stand up clothesline defense against a wide swinging arm attack, the same one you would see at any McDojo in the first week of training.
    The punching bag work seals the deal. Swinging from his hip, no apparent body coordination, fat head wide open begging to get hit, total crapola. Finish with another lame board break.
    It is obvious from just watching that this guy has no skill whatsoever which is fine if he just wants to post Youtube vids of himself being delusional. But his attempt to sell this garbage is fraudulent at best and dangerous at worst if he convinces some misguided "student" his system works.
    I believe this clown has successfully been disproved.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 1:40pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andelas View Post
    The "hardcore" Eminem song gives it away right off the bat.
    At least its not Bodies by Drowning Pools and that's a plus in my book; that terrible song is in almost every MA video on Youtube.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    10/16/2011 1:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

There is no way the person who made this video is a BJJ (or any legit JJ) black belt. This is one of the worse triangle chokes I've ever seen.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast