Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/17/2007 11:59pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha that is a funny picture! I can't believe this thread is this old, time flies.

Since they took the Google one down...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kihkSNtd2KU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kihkSNtd2KU
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2007 2:01am

Style: Jeet Kune Do practitioner

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If someone hit my wife as i was talking down the road it would only take a tenth of a second for me think that i was being robbed or they were trying to rape her, and instantly flip out and **** them both up.

Posted On:
    2/28/2007 2:08am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    for real, im suprised by how kind he was.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 6:17pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw this video a long time ago and thru some reading found some insight into what happened.

The two guys standing there are running a scam (gypsies). They basically stand there bullshitting with each other until someone comes by. At that moment, the man hit the woman, making it seem like an accident so the male would react, hopefully in more of a, "Hey! wtf man!" kind of way. They would then kick his ass and rob both of them. It just didnt unfold as they had planned.

The guy who was recording had seen this common event (as did the boxer) before and recorded it. The boxer reacted well and I'm happy to see two thugs get what they deserve.

Fucking gypsies.

edit: as for fighting 2vs1 or 1vs2. In my gym we would often spar like this, it isnt as hard as it is exausting. I did however find it strangely difficult to be part of the pair vs 1. As the jumpee it was very easy to feint one and sucker punch the hell out of #2. As one of the jumpers, I was always very aware of that possibly happening to me.

I'm probly the only person who's actually punched two women (fighters) at the same exact time.
    Last edited by Nemesai; 3/15/2007 6:21pm at .
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213