Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 8:57pm

Style: TSD-MDK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great example of how you can't judge a school as a McDojo simply by the website, which happens all the time here.

Looking at his site (kids, fitness aspect, pretty girls) I would never take the place seriously, simply because I don't know Master Toddy. Sounds like I would have been wrong.

Just goes to prove some schools may look like crap (BTW, nothing wrong with an instructor trying to make a living in my book) but be the real deal as far as MA training.

Posted On:
    4/06/2007 11:25am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    Yes he is legit. Master's Toddy, Sken and two others who's names I can't remember, think one of them may be Master A came to the UK in the 70's and are credited with having brought Muay Thai to the UK.

well said, the other 2 masters were, Master Woody, and Master Krin. Master A came later, he's Master Toddy's brother. Master Sken has spent nearly 30yrs teaching & giving demos, and putting on shows in the UK. He woulda killed Chuck Liddell when he was in his 30's. Do a google and see some of his clips he's got a student now who's had 300 fights in Lumphini and he said when he sparr's we master Sken, it's like starting as a beginner again.lol
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12