Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2009 6:08pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone heard of MFC Windsor for MMA/BJJ?
    www.mfcwindsor.com

Posted On:
    7/22/2009 7:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MFC Windsor

Yes i have heard of it, Not only have i heard of it Im a member there. This gym is probally one of the most complete gyms in the area. They have Kids Karate, Kickboxing, Kihon adult Karate, Grappling. Rino Belcastro one of the owners fights in Chuck Norris' World Combat League. Check out their webpage www.mfcwindsor.com. Trust me you wont be disappointed.

Cheers.

Triangles for me.

Posted On:
    7/22/2009 8:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

BJJ In Windsor

If your looking for the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu program in Windsor, check out Jean Jacques Machado / Windsor Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. The Chief Instructor is Ron Dupuis (JJ Machado Purple Belt) (5th Degree Black Belt Isshinryu Karate). They train 5 days a week , 40 hrs. / month. Ron can promote to Blue Belt as an Official Affiliate of Jean Jacques Machado.
    They have the most experienced 8-15 yr. old kids around, the largest female group and the most BJJ ranked students in this area.

Some schools claim to teach grqappling, they do it right.

4471 Tecumseh Rd. E.
    519 968-3355

Check It out!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2009 11:00pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by senseird View Post
    If your looking for the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu program in Windsor, check out Jean Jacques Machado / Windsor Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. The Chief Instructor is Ron Dupuis (JJ Machado Purple Belt) (5th Degree Black Belt Isshinryu Karate). They train 5 days a week , 40 hrs. / month. Ron can promote to Blue Belt as an Official Affiliate of Jean Jacques Machado.
    They have the most experienced 8-15 yr. old kids around, the largest female group and the most BJJ ranked students in this area.

Some schools claim to teach grqappling, they do it right.

4471 Tecumseh Rd. E.
    519 968-3355

Check It out!
    Welcome to Bullshido Mr. Dupuis. I hope you like it and hang around, and contribute your knowledge to the website. A few notes for you:

Go ahead and post an introduction over in newbietown, tell us about yourself.

The competition footage spot in your profile is for footage of YOU competing. I am fairly sure that neither of those tweenage girls in the footage is you.

When you are advertising your school, a bit more humility often pays dividends. So does not referring to yourself in the third person.

P.S.: I am pretty sure MABS isn't for threads like this.
    Last edited by mgb; 7/22/2009 11:26pm at .

Posted On:
    7/23/2009 4:42pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No Problem

Thanks

Posted On:
    9/03/2009 10:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy crap. Why are all these places so far from the university??

Anyone know of a good place that's not like an hour's commute if I take the bus?

I just started BJJ and Kickboxing during the summer in my home town of Hamilton (at Joslin's), and I want to keep training while I'm in school in Windsor. But I don't know if I'll be able to dedicate 2 hours of my life 2-3 times a week just on getting to the place!

If anyone knows of a place that's closer to the U, I'd be grateful.

Team Xxtreme seems to be the closest one. Is it any good? I'm a beginner (2 months BJJ and 1 month Kickboxing). Which would you recommend, Tem Xxtreme or Cntral Combat?

Posted On:
    9/04/2009 6:19am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Windsor BJJ

Noam GR

I appreciate your desire not to waste time traveling the city. I have a student that lives on Russell st. who makes the trip by bus 5 times / wk and has done so for over a year. If your looking for the best possible BJJ in Windsor you've found it. Going to a place just for convenience could be a big mistake. We are a Jean Jacques Machado Affiliated Academy with 3 BJJ Purple Belts on Staff with 14 Blue Belts on our team as well. (We are approximately 2 minutes from Central Fitness) and closer to the bus stop.

Come into the school and see for yourself, we can schedule a free introductory lesson for you.

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 8:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi, I became a member of Windsor BJJ recently and I would like to say that Ron is very friendly, professional and knows his stuff. His instruction is solid. A very nice facility as well. I definately recommend it. All backed by the legend himself, JJ Machado.

Posted On:
    9/10/2009 10:18am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    has anyone every trained at tecumseh martial arts academy?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/21/2009 5:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja2 View Post
    has anyone every trained at tecumseh martial arts academy?
    No but I've been going over their webpage and it's seems the instructor is the only BJJ black belt in Windsor. Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of his claims? I'm searching for quality instruction in Martial Arts atm and would be curious if this guy is legit.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast