Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2006 10:16am

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Greek Ninja robbing Banks arrested!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060912/...k_greece_ninja

Quote Originally Posted by ATHENS (Reuters)
    - A Greek bank robber armed with ninja throwing stars finally ran out of moves on Tuesday when police arrested him after an Athens bank robbery.

Petros Onen, 49, had held up 11 small suburban bank branches making away with 50,000 euros ($63,590) in recent months, threatening to throw his razor-sharp, palm-size stars -- made famous by the Japanese ninja warriors -- at cashiers, police said.

His luck ran out when undercover policemen at the last bank he robbed followed him home and arrested him with his loot, his throwing stars, a fake gun and a list of other bank branches.
    --brings new meaning to being ninjaed. "damn, i was walking down the street and i got ninjaed!" (ninjaed = robbed)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2006 2:42pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    pl4zm4 got busted!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/13/2006 4:38am

supporting member
     Style: Yoseikan Budo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't bank cashier in Greece have windows ? I haven't been in a bank for a long time where the bank personnel wasn't behind a window.

Damn. I f I had a guy threatening to throw a ninja star at me I would probably be laughing too much to hand in the cash...
    Martial Arts is like sex, if you over complicate it with exotic sounding names, theories and principles, you end up fucking yourself in the ass. -Ronin69