Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2003 5:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    many incl me need to work on when someone spars you instead of usin penatrative hits, its hard to read jabs well, oh well more trainin needed...........

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/20/2003 6:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These bujinkan students seem to know their **** - that or all there students do a lot of cross training. one of them mentions a V arm lock - staright from Judo/BJJ undoubtably - doesn't matter where he learnt it.
    Blade you're not a quick learner are you. The V arm lock is most likely ONIKUDAKI which is a JJ technique and exists in several schools of koryu JJ. Again BJJ did not invent anything knew. Judo got its waza from JJ. Also you haven't paid attention on anything I wrote on the bujinkan have you.

Anyways, Wasn't someone talking about Ralph. I told you all he would throw down.

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!!
    THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

***ned

Posted On:
    7/20/2003 6:36pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No wonder the big guy won. He enveloped his opponent with his fat.

~
    danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

Posted On:
    7/20/2003 6:46pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate how Kamiyama does his write ups.

"Blade you're not a quick learner are you."
    Blade BJJ ISN'T that old.
    someone kill this kid for me.....

"Ben went with a very specail student.. he had one arm that was only a half.. this guy was really great.. I'm very proud to say I got to watch him spar.. he had great skills and did very well.."
    personally would you fight this guy? I'd let him win, it would just be weird......

"I have to say.. the team here went to the post without any BS or this or that... No shidoshi or shihan BS killers.. just human beings throwing blows.. good friendship and good hits.. and a little beer after..LOL.."
    hmmm.....sounds good, yet the other school wouldn't have my friendship, I'd go at it again after the beers

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    http://www.fightauthority.com/

Osiris-"Some of my best friends ARE black. Black people box."
    Blade Windu-"no your friend is a wrong. Black guys yes."
    Posted July 17,2003
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    7/20/2003 6:50pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the thread seems to get a little heated lower down, i don't know about the "friendly" next time they meet......

i'm thinking relations could get inflamed in the future

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    http://www.fightauthority.com/

Osiris-"Some of my best friends ARE black. Black people box."
    Blade Windu-"no your friend is a wrong. Black guys yes."
    Posted July 17,2003
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

***ned

Posted On:
    7/20/2003 9:54pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    personally would you fight this guy? I'd let him win, it would just be weird......
    I once rolled with a guy who had a stump for a hand. He pw0n3d me like no other. Then I ran him over.

~
    danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2003 7:31am

Style: Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No wonder the big guy won. He enveloped his opponent with his fat.
    Crap, that must be it. It's like playing a game online, and you are only getting your ass beat because of lag, packet loss, cheaters, or you are talking on the phone at the time. Never a question of skill until it serves your purpose, hmm?

Maybe we should postpone personal judgement on this particular scenerio until we see the videos.

Severe may not be my model BBT teacher, but at least he keeps a sense of humor about things. I thought he mentioned somewhere BTW that the lock was done in a manner from Takagi Yoshin ryu (generic lock itself yes, the kukon was like Yoshin). I'm curious to see some footage from it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12