Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2002 3:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just signed up to the boards and need to know if this guy is a legit Gracie JJ intructor. He says he talks to Royce alot yet I asked Royce on the forums and he said he doesn't recall the name. I don't want to learn from a guy who lies about his credentials. I think he is talking out his ass. He always has stories about them talking. But anyways a friend told me people on here can uncover the truth on these people so I thought I would give it a shot. The website is usajiujitsu.net.

Posted On:
    9/05/2002 5:57pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm... what belt level in GJJ is he?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2002 6:09pm

Style: BJJ and MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yo, do a search for the Gracie. Theres a link some where with someone you can email and they will tell you if he is a certified Gracie Jui Jitsu Instructer.

OR you can ask for pics of him and Royce or other Grace family Members.

I train under Francisco Mansor who got his black belt from Helio. He was in Japan with Helio when he fought Kimura and has pics of it and ****.
  4. Michael

Posted On:
    9/05/2002 6:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    go to bjj.org and do a background check

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2002 10:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'd be very suspicious if royce doesn't recognize him. post the link to his site on royce's board. there is a picture of him on the site so royce can get a look at the guy.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    9/06/2002 2:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When he says he talks to Royce a lot, does he say over the phone, in person, or on a chat group? I mean Royce "talks" to a lot of people every day. Heck I even "talked" to Royce before. Now ask him if he remembers Jeremy. ha.ha.ha.ha...

The question to ask is where did he train for the BJJ? Who was his instructor? Does he claim Royce to be his instructor? Did he go to BJJ seminars where Royce may have taught? You need to ask more in depth questions about his background and what he means when he says he "talks" to Royce.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2002 4:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Michael BJJ.ORG aint't so good becouse they are not double checking the information...If you send them fake information they r going to publish without asking.
  8. Michael

Posted On:
    9/07/2002 4:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? lol what's going to happen when somebody puts a bugus post in there......

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2002 5:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ask on the BJJ forum on the Underground. You'll get a quicker reply from a broader section of the community. Royce is not affiliated with Gracie Jiu-Jitsu(tm) anymore. It's possible that when this guy says "Gracie" Jiu Jitsu, he means post-Royce Torrance, or Carlson, or Renzo, etc.

If he turns out not to be Torrance affiliated, don't let Rorion find out, or there will be big twubbo.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2002 6:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nm about Torrance affiliated, one of my friends just yelled at me that Royce is still affiliated with Torrance and that I am an idiot. *shrug*
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast