Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 4:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    Redgonzo why don't you go down a busy street and start filming women's behind's. Better yet find a woman walking with her boyfriend. I'm sure he'll go to the proper authoraties instead of beating the **** out of you.

Boy you are stupid.

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 7:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Umm, you're just totally wrong here MR J. The woman assaulted the reporter and the camera man during an interview to which she wasn't invited. It was a bullshit criminal action out of desperation to stop the story about their fraud.

A reporter can interview your friends/neighbors/associates/co workers/etc about you all day long if they're willing to talk. That doesn't justify you or your girlfriend trying to attack him for it.
    I didn't catch that part on the news. I caught the part with the woman screaming at the reporter. I still think they're incredibly stupid for not running away. That woman and her husband were obviously crazy.
    カンフー

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 7:26pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    You know what I mean smartass.
    カンフー

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 8:36pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look at how you changed your tone once Phrost posted. It's funny how tough you were talking to everyone, and then he posted and now you've got your tail between your legs. What's that sound? Is that you making tinkle? You're a little punk, Mr. Jones. :thebirdma

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 8:43pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was talking to you and some other guy. Then Phrost posted and explained it to me coherently and then I agreed with him.
    カンフー

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/09/2006 4:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sdave
    Err... he wasn't "dropped", he turned away from his attacker because he doesn't know how to fight, but he certainly kept his feet until the three of them went down together.

Well, they all went to the ground, but Sam wasn't "subdued". He kept crappling and biting until the police arrived.
    This never happened, because according some experts here grapplings much to dangerous to occur on the street. Didn't you see all the broken glass they were rolling around on? :icon_scra
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Posted On:
    9/09/2006 7:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    I was talking to you and some other guy. Then Phrost posted and explained it to me coherently and then I agreed with him.
    I hope you're not referring to me as "some other guy", if so then you really need some reading lessons as the difference in my posts and Phrosts later one is neglegible.

Banished to Fort Worth

Posted On:
    9/14/2006 12:47am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    This never happened, because according some experts here grapplings much to dangerous to occur on the street. Didn't you see all the broken glass they were rolling around on? :icon_scra
    I couldn't make out the broken glass very clearly. I think the heat waves from all of the lava were distorting the picture.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/14/2006 9:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sdave
    I couldn't make out the broken glass very clearly. I think the heat waves from all of the lava were distorting the picture.
    RBSD goofs all tend to see grappling in the same light -> "I'll fight you on broken glass"

Don Rearic also happens to be a big time butt supporter of phil elmore so that gives you an idea just how much stock folks should put into that little piece of fighting reality crapola.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567