Our Sponsors:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/14/2006 3:59pm

Style: tony sucks neal

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** you "madmonk108".( Last activity sep 2) I've never been banned from that site and you know it. Go check for yourself. I left truth because it became a bullshido love fest, you fudge packing two faced asshole. People like you especially became repugnant to witness as you go back and forth between the sites talking **** in both directions. You pathetic fence sitting idiot.

I just LOVE how hypocrisy is doled out like a so much candy on this site and you have the nerve to call me a one.

talk about ghey, I'm not the one showing my flexing (albeit fat) arm to the boys here on bullcrapoo.

Posted On:
    9/14/2006 4:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thats hilarious, I guess you have would have first hand experience about small penis syndrome , micro dick.

You need a pair a tweezers and a microscope just to masterbate. Which I'm sure you do 5 times a day.

Posted On:
    9/14/2006 4:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    weren't you the one that was going to "show up" and then threatend to bring guns when the heat got too much for you, talk about a little weiner.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/14/2006 11:41pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Goddamn, Mr. No Life is back.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/14/2006 11:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by anothymaxass
    **** you "madmonk108".( Last activity sep 2) I've never been banned from that site and you know it. Go check for yourself. I left truth because it became a bullshido love fest, you fudge packing two faced asshole. People like you especially became repugnant to witness as you go back and forth between the sites talking **** in both directions. You pathetic fence sitting idiot.

I just LOVE how hypocrisy is doled out like a so much candy on this site and you have the nerve to call me a one.

talk about ghey, I'm not the one showing my flexing (albeit fat) arm to the boys here on bullcrapoo.
    Bullcrapoo, yet you keep making accounts to login to troll.

Gosh, I guess your 15 year old picture that you have all over myspace is pretty good eh Rudy?

I'm in the best shape of my life, as for fat...

That's your newest pic of your chubby ass with no muscle definition in the backround. hahahahaahahahah

Keep on making accounts, I'll keep on banning you.

God what a loser.
    Last edited by Pandinha; 9/14/2006 11:53pm at .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 3:39pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rudy: You won't show up and fight. You don't compete. What's the point of you hanging out on martial arts websites? Go bilk holywood people. Go make some more shitty B movies. . . funny goal you have there for someone talking about people's lives and morals, you'd think you'd devote your time to spirituality or helping or something, but hey, you know, it's show-biz.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    9/19/2006 8:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha! hung by his own fat petard.

The first pic was last years, piglet. The only old pic is the horse stance.

You're one to talk about chubby. You look like a 20 ft bee stung you. "Body builder" thats a hoot. Bwahahahahahahaha. Looks more like too many moon cakes. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii That fag ass picture with the gun makes you look like your face will impolde on itself with just one more twinky.

Nice to see you too john , remove that beer enema yet?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/19/2006 10:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyisghey
    Ha! hung by his own fat petard.

The first pic was last years, piglet. The only old pic is the horse stance.

You're one to talk about chubby. You look like a 20 ft bee stung you. "Body builder" thats a hoot. Bwahahahahahahaha. Looks more like too many moon cakes. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii That fag ass picture with the gun makes you look like your face will impolde on itself with just one more twinky.

Nice to see you too john , remove that beer enema yet?
    Sad, sad man.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112